PDA

View Full Version : Any Jedi Going to CNAnime

Keda
05-24-2005, 11:17 AM
I'm planing on going as padme(sleveeless) to this and i'm trying to get Falgus to do Anni...

any one going to CN as a jedi?

Vicky
05-24-2005, 11:54 AM
My boyfriend's been joking with the idea of doing Princess Leia XD

Nancyboynoire
05-24-2005, 08:59 PM
my friend and I may go as Anakin and Random Evil Sith, we don't know yet. It's very up in the air. lol the only thing we're going on is " You have Anakin-esque hair !!! " and " Wanna touch my Lightsabre Skywalker ~_^ "

chaos_magician
05-25-2005, 06:43 AM
My friend makes all these awesome Star Wars cosplays so I'll prob be going as Jedi Luminara Unduli...for CN he might wear his Jango Fett cosplay and his girlfriend might go as Aayla Secura....

Keda
05-25-2005, 10:15 AM
I'm not the only one YAAAA
it looks like at AN i will me
i'm so trying to make Falgus go as anni but he won't, so i'm a padme with no Anni

~*Virual*~
05-28-2005, 06:48 PM
Wow, these costume must take a lot of work? I look forward to seeing them.

Yuna-X2
05-30-2005, 10:07 PM
I'll be bringing my Sleepless Knight dress (hopefully with the wings too this time) and I might try for an EpII picnic dress too. All depends on money.

shiro_hikaru
06-15-2005, 04:58 AM
because my friend is going to New Orleans during CNA we're not, but we're planning for next year's CNA, she's going to be the Lake side dress Padme with all the cloth and I'm going to probably be just a random senator.

shiro_hikaru
06-15-2005, 05:00 AM
My friend makes all these awesome Star Wars cosplays so I'll prob be going as Jedi Luminara Unduli...for CN he might wear his Jango Fett cosplay and his girlfriend might go as Aayla Secura....

Aayla Secura is really hard to pull off, all that body make up But kudos to Luminara Unduli, though it seems slightly like a nun's gown

Kaijugal
06-16-2005, 09:48 AM
I'm planing on going as padme(sleveeless) to this and i'm trying to get Falgus to do Anni...

any one going to CN as a jedi?

There should be other jedi and definatly Star Wars costumed people at SFX this year. The 501st generally always have a number of people in attendance. ^_^

Sarcasm-hime
06-17-2005, 02:00 AM
I guess I could wear the Bespin Leia costume that I'll be debuting at TT...it should be a comfy and easy-to-wear costume (as long as nobody spills anything on the cape that I've spent 5 months embroidering... x_x; ).

I've been wanting to make a Twi'lek costume for ages but haven't gotten around to it. :P

sasuke88
06-17-2005, 09:53 AM
man I wish I had time to make a random jedi costume, I would actually really want to cosplay as jedi

but it will be really hot, and wearing so may layers will probably kill me

lol