PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding Sango and Saya costume!!!

anime_chick
01-15-2003, 03:31 PM
Hello everyone! I need help finding a Sango costume (from Inu-Yasha) and a Saya costume (from Blood - The Last Vampire). I'd appreciate it a lot if you can help me find the costumes or how to make them!Thanks!:D

LadyUranus
01-17-2003, 06:32 PM
If you want a place that will make them, you need to look at the links section. if you want to make them yourself, you need refrence pics first.

LadyUranus

Babbit_Chan
01-17-2003, 10:24 PM
I'm sure tons of people can help you out here with suggesting costume-making tips, but as a LAST RESORT - commission links can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/babbitcosplay/commissioners.html

^_^ Good luck!

SangoloveMiroku
01-19-2003, 11:20 PM
which one on sango's costume cause I am making both for AX03 at anaheim for the masquerade

anime_chick
01-20-2003, 05:46 PM
Hey thanks everyone for your help! This is going to be my first anime convention that i am going to go to and i decided to dress up for it since all my friends are going to dress up. I am going to dress up as Sango and my sister will be Saya. The thing is that the costumes are very expensive so i have to get a job to get the costume and for the trip to Anaheim. I hope i'll be able to go!

Schu
01-22-2003, 07:51 PM
Heh. Sango is quite great with the giant boomarang. As for Saya, you could buy a similar looking school uniform from www.mythwear.com or search on ebay japanese schoolgirl or something like that. I noticed some almost dead on Saya fuku recently. As for Sango, if you do the battle uniform, I'd recommend buying a black unitard (full body leotard) and then doing the armor from either foam or soccer safety equipment. And the boomarang from a large sheet of foam or possibly foam-core insulation? Goodluck, and I hope to see you at AX.

Yumeko
01-23-2003, 06:42 PM
Actually I can make both costumes for you below the average cost

Yumeko
01-23-2003, 06:44 PM
eep, forgot to say...my site is linked through babbit-chan's comissions directory as well as in my profile V>^_^ <

hope to hear from you soon