PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Wing


Cassyndra
01-15-2003, 06:23 PM
Anyone have any pics of Gundam Wing characters done by cosplayers? I would (eventually) like to cosplay Duo (I know I'm a girl, but I can pass off as a boy).

Spooky Brew
01-15-2003, 06:39 PM
Add one soon as I can actually!

Celine
01-15-2003, 06:49 PM
A bazillion people have done various Gundam Wing characters. Good luck finding a convention that doesn't have any! ^_^ Just go to the photos section here and search around... look here, or on any other major convention coverage site, and you'll see plenty. Also, acparadise and cosplaylab have costumes listed by series...

Famira Damaris
01-15-2003, 07:04 PM
Actually, it seems like less and less people are doing Gundam Wing...fewer do UC Gundam. *sniffle* Hey, once again...*plugs* If you're doing any kind of Gundam cosplay for Anime Expo 2003, join the All Gundam cosplayer gathering! XD!!!

Celine
01-15-2003, 07:12 PM
Ah, yeah, that reminds me! There was a massive GW gathering at AX2001. You might want to check that out. There may have been one this year as well. ^^ I'm not sure since I wasn't a part of it...

Cassyndra
01-15-2003, 07:27 PM
yah, I wanna do Duo or Kikyou for Animazement. ^_^ I just have to get my mom to let me go.

Master Zero
01-16-2003, 02:07 AM
GW rocks! I say, do it. I know I do. Love making the costumes.

Babbit_Chan
01-16-2003, 11:00 AM
If you look in my gallery I have Heero pics up >>;

Sami
01-16-2003, 12:45 PM
I've always wanted to cosplay Lady Une.. ^____^ She is so cool.. once my hair grows out and I can do those BunBraid things, that is.

ThatYaoiBoy
01-16-2003, 11:42 PM
Well for AWA I will be doing the Chibi Hiirou in his Green PJs costume and also his Endless Waltz costume. I'm planning to do a Yaoi skit with my friend who will be cosplaying Duo and Chibi Duo PJs.

Babbit_Chan
01-17-2003, 12:21 AM
You're gonna be Hiiro in his PJs?! That's so awesome! *glomp* You have the coolest costume ideas ever!

TsukiGuujin
01-17-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Cassyndra
Anyone have any pics of Gundam Wing characters done by cosplayers? I would (eventually) like to cosplay Duo (I know I'm a girl, but I can pass off as a boy).

A lot of girls could cosplay Duo. He's pretty girly! *is mean*

As for GW pics, MAN they are EVERYWHERE!! There was a girl at NDK 2002 who went as Duo, then as the Deathscythe for the contest. I gave her MAJOR points for having Duo in the gundam.

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

ThatYaoiBoy
01-17-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Babbit_Chan
You're gonna be Hiiro in his PJs?! That's so awesome! *glomp* You have the coolest costume ideas ever!

Hehe ^^; Thanks. -glomped-

Rosiel
01-17-2003, 12:21 PM
> I've always wanted to cosplay Lady Une..

Oh you SHOULD do it! Since Katan and I are making Noin and Zechs it would be amazing to have an Une!

(I have /no/ idea when they will done, though, as all I have now is Zechs's black vest and two sleeves. *laughs* And no motivation! Oz costumes are HARD if you want them to be perfect and have all the seams in the right places!)

Sami
01-17-2003, 12:30 PM
> Oh you SHOULD do it! Since Katan and I are making Noin and Zechs it would be amazing to have an Une!


All we'd need would be a Treize and we could wreak some OZ havoc.. ^___^

I had lots of leftover red fabric from Tir (Why did I buy 3 yards?!... Oh yeah, it was on sale.. hahahaaaa..) but unfortunately, it's the wrong color as her outfit is more of a burgundy/maroonish, so there goes my dream of reusing fabric! :(

But yeah, it definitely wouldn't be until later on in the year, since my hair is far too short to braid/bun normally. ^_^;;

Rosiel
01-17-2003, 12:49 PM
> All we'd need would be a Treize and we could wreak some OZ havoc.. ^___^

Too bad you don't attend cons in Ohio because I am sure Eric will rewear his Treize... and it's /amazing/. He did attend Otakon last year though... (I have too many plans. X__X Someone stop me.)

> so there goes my dream of reusing fabric!

I'm sure you will find something else that color. I always end up reusing my fabric eventually. ^__^ Although I have SO many pieces of different whites it's driving me insane!

> since my hair is far too short to braid/bun normally. ^_^;;

I'll have to wear a wig, because my hair is too long and not nearly light enough for Zechs. X__X I hate wigs, I want more characters with my hair!

Shima-Mizu
01-17-2003, 04:12 PM
I've cosplayed as Cathrine Bloom (the green version of her circus costume, not the pink one). I'll give you a link to my pic later though as it will be uploaded later in the week to this gallery (I currently have it hosted on cosplaylab.com too, but their site is under maintanance so I can't access it at the moment, but you're free to search for it there later when the site is back up.

khamryn
01-17-2003, 04:34 PM
:x Heero was my second cosplay ever. I've got a so so pic in my gallery. ::Sweatdrop:: Hiding behind a sandwich.

::Points at Rosiel:: She's got me plotting to do OZ Heero. Speaking of that.. was thinking of picking up that particular DVD but I can't remember what ep Heero wears the OZ uniform in. @@ And I got rid of my fansubs! ::Flail::

Babbit_Chan
01-17-2003, 11:23 PM
I would love to do Sanc Kingdom Heero someday...

KaineMaxwell
01-18-2003, 11:01 AM
Cass, if youw ant to read some my ideas for doing a Duo cosplay and use some them for oyur own ideas, here's my old topic from months ago:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2288

!*Jessi-Chan*!
01-20-2003, 01:29 PM
YES! GW is one of my FAV animes! And Just Communication is my fav ending theme. [Tied with CB's Real Folk Blues, though] I wanna do Trowa's clown costume......! IDEA! YAY! Now i must find pics ad everything.......

ThatYaoiBoy
01-22-2003, 04:17 AM
Hrm.. I'm still just doing the Chibi Hiirou in his green PJs costume and also the Endless Waltz outfit ^o^ If you're at AWA Expect a skit! Me and my Duo are working on one :D

Question: Should the skit be Chibi PJ pillow fight or Endless Waltz Yaoiness? Heh ^^; Oh yah.. my Duo is taller than me :/ Baka Americans XD

Babbit_Chan
01-22-2003, 10:58 AM
Slumber Party GW would be cool! Too bad I'm not gonig to AWA T-T

ThatYaoiBoy
01-22-2003, 02:10 PM
Do you think people will get it though?

Babbit_Chan
01-22-2003, 04:47 PM
Well, considering not many Americans are ready for yaoi, I'm thinkin' the slumber party would get a better response since let's face it, what GW fan hasn't seen the chibi pics of the cast in their pjs XD

ThatYaoiBoy
01-22-2003, 11:38 PM
XD Hehe true true. Hrm so a Chibi PJ Slumber party of just Duo and Hiirou? We need to find a Trowa, Wufei, and Katoru.

Rosieal
01-23-2003, 05:50 AM
My very first costume is Duo Maxwell. Most of his outfits are very easy, some can even be obtained by just rummaging through your closet. It would be wonderful if you would have the Deathscythe too. Seriously, I want to make a gundam/mecha for a costume, specifically the Tallgeese but it seems very unfeasible as I am quite a clumsy fellow. So if I would cosplay a Gundam Wing character, I'd like to be Dorothy Catalonia, I share her passion for death and suffering -_-.

Babbit_Chan
01-23-2003, 09:21 AM
I agree with you on Dorothy, Ghost - some day I want to do her Libra uniform and space outfit!

Rosiel
01-23-2003, 09:35 AM
> Endless Waltz Yaoiness?

GW yaoi has been done. Redone. And Re-redone.
It's passe.
It's silly.
Please do not subject us to it again. X__X

> Well, considering not many Americans are ready for yaoi

I wouldn't say so... I would say part of the audience would throw tomatoes due to what yaoi did to the GW fandom in the states, but it's not "not being ready for it"... I've seen lots of yaoi skits for many fandoms, including /way/ too many GW ones. And if it's further incentive, I've never seen a GW yaoi skit win anything.

Rosieal
01-23-2003, 10:18 AM
Babbit_Chan: That would be really wonderful! I'll probably be doing her White Fang outfit, if I ever get the chance to.

Babbit_Chan
01-23-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Rosiel
> Endless Waltz Yaoiness?

GW yaoi has been done. Redone. And Re-redone.
It's passe.
It's silly.
Please do not subject us to it again. X__X

> Well, considering not many Americans are ready for yaoi

I wouldn't say so... I would say part of the audience would throw tomatoes due to what yaoi did to the GW fandom in the states, but it's not "not being ready for it"... I've seen lots of yaoi skits for many fandoms, including /way/ too many GW ones. And if it's further incentive, I've never seen a GW yaoi skit win anything.

My mistake! Thanks for correcting me, Rosiel :)

TsukiGuujin
01-23-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel
GW yaoi has been done. Redone. And Re-redone.
It's passe.
It's silly.
Please do not subject us to it again. X__X


Not to be a bitch or anything, but what is wrong with GW yaoi!? Sure, it's been done to death, but you know, so have a lot of things. Just cuz no one WINS with GW yaoi doesn't mean some of us aren't all for it. It's not neccessarily about whether you win or lose. It's about fun, at least for me.

Speaking of GW yaoi, if our AS costumes cost too much for Yaoi Con, we'll be doing Heero x Duo. AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

***end bitchy rant***

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Rosiel
01-23-2003, 04:14 PM
> Not to be a bitch or anything, but what is wrong with GW yaoi!?

A rant from someone who has been in the GW fandom since 1995 and has seen things she would have rather not:

What is wrong with GW YAOI? A lot of things.

1) The attitude of the YAOI fandom. It's arrogant and destructive and gave a bad name to the whole GW fandom and anime fandoms in general.
2) The lack of respect for canon, for people who believe in canon, for social conventions.
3) The in-your-face, if-you-don't-like-it-tough attitude of cosplayers who tend to heavily support GW YAOI.
4) The fact that, I don't know why, it's never done tastefully. ^__^

> Sure, it's been done to death, but you know, so have a lot of things.

True. ^__^ But why not come up with something original instead of something that will make people sigh and think those YAOI-crazy fangirls are at it again?

I mean, come on, someone do a SERIOUS Gundam Wing skit.
I dare you!

> Speaking of GW yaoi, if our AS costumes cost too much for Yaoi Con, we'll be doing Heero x Duo. AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

At yaoi-con, go all out. ^__^
As for HeeroxDuo being wrong as a pairing, well it's wrong in canon, but in fanon, it's all about individual preferences.

[Edit: Oh my spelling! X__X]

TsukiGuujin
01-23-2003, 04:33 PM
>>What is wrong with GW YAOI? A lot of things.

1) The attitude of the YAOI fandom. It's arrogant and destructive and gave a bad name to the whole GW fandom and anime fandoms in general.

I really didn't MEAN to come across as a bitch. I haven't seen enough of the series to really BE a bitch yet. *laugh*

>>2) The lack of respect for canon, for people who believe in canon, for social conventions.

Wait...are there CANON pairings in GW? O.o From what I've seen, it's subjective. I don't think there are any canon pairings.

>>3) The in-your-face, if-you-don't-like-it-tough attitude of cosplayers who tend to heavily support GW YAOI.

I guess I'm that way about ANY Yaoi pairings I like.

Rosiel x Katan, Heero x Duo, Trowa x Quatre, D x Leon, Vash x Wolfwood....I back those all heavily. *shrug*

>>4) The fact that, I don't know why, it's never done tastefully. ^__^

*laugh* Awww, what's the fun in TASTEFUL!? j/k
I've seen both. I like the shounen-ai aspect. A LOT. More than the explicit, although I guess I'm into both, aren't I? *points to recent art posted that isn't really explicit...*cough**

..True. ^__^ But why not come up with something original instead of something that will make people sigh and think those YAOI-crazy fangirls are at it again?

XD I don't have a skit planned. But maybe I'll do just that one of these days.

>>I mean, come on, someone do a SERIOUS Gundam Wing skit.
I dare you!

Funny wins more...but I'm more about the angst. I'd do something TREZ angsty if I did it. ***drama queen***

>>At yaoi-con, go all out. ^__^

Of course!

>>As for HeeroxDuo being wrong as a pairing, well it's wrong in canon, but in fanon, it's all about individual preferences.

I don't think there IS a canon pairing, as I've said. I guess I think they're as canon as anything else. *shrug* Like Vash and Wolfwood...not *quite* canon, but not NOT canon, either.

~~Tsuki~~

Rosiel
01-23-2003, 04:49 PM
> I really didn't MEAN to come across as a bitch. I haven't seen enough of the series to really BE a bitch yet. *laugh*

*laugh* No, you did not. But a lot of the fandom does. X__X

> Wait...are there CANON pairings in GW? O.o From what I've seen, it's subjective. I don't think there are any canon pairings.

Nope, there are! If you read the liner notes in the official literature, it's stated quite clearly for some pairs... Heero loving Relena is actually canon. As are Treize's feeling for Une, but then he says it a number of times in the series. ^__^

> I guess I'm that way about ANY Yaoi pairings I like.
>
> Rosiel x Katan, Heero x Duo, Trowa x Quatre, D x Leon, Vash x Wolfwood....I back those all heavily. *shrug*

See there is backing and there is: "I am wrong and you are right." I've seen a lot of the latter in GW Yaoi fandom. I've seen /wars/ over who is on top in the Quatre and Trowa relationships. X__X

> I've seen both. I like the shounen-ai aspect. A LOT.

Well see, tasteful when it comes to skits is important to me. Tasteful for doujinshis, fanfics, I don't mind as I don't have to look/read them. Skits I have to sit through, and so do children who might be fans of the series.

I guess a big part of my distaste of GW yaoi in cosplay is the fact that I've seen it too often end up in simulated "orgies". O_O Which also explains my opinion about going all out for Yaoi-con, it's 18+, no one will be bothered by it, that's the place to have fun. ^__^

> Funny wins more...but I'm more about the angst. I'd do something TREZ angsty if I did it. ***drama queen***

Oooh if you do, I want to see. ^__^
I like serious skits, but there aren't a lot out there.

> I guess I think they're as canon as anything else. *shrug*

Actually they are not. I'd have to find the reference for you, but Duo is also noted to be Hilde's boyfriend. Quatre, Trowa and Wufei are the free agents when it comes to the boys.

TsukiGuujin
01-23-2003, 05:03 PM
>>*laugh* No, you did not. But a lot of the fandom does. X__X

For once. I am a NOTORIOUS bitch when it comes to yaoi pairings for ANY series. And I know it. ^^;;

>>Nope, there are! If you read the liner notes in the official literature, it's stated quite clearly for some pairs... Heero loving Relena is actually canon. As are Treize's feeling for Une, but then he says it a number of times in the series. ^__^

Find me said literature!! Tsuki = NONBELIEVER. Tsuki = YAOI ADDICT. As for Treize and Une, I don't know enough about that, really. I'm going for pilot pairings. ^^

>>See there is backing and there is: "I am wrong and you are right." I've seen a lot of the latter in GW Yaoi fandom. I've seen /wars/ over who is on top in the Quatre and Trowa relationships. X__X

O.O
More like "I am right and you are wrong!" But I do see what you mean. Sometimes, I get like THAT too. ^^ *coughTRIGUNcough*

As for Quatre and Trowa...they trade places? XD

>>Well see, tasteful when it comes to skits is important to me. Tasteful for doujinshis, fanfics, I don't mind as I don't have to look/read them. Skits I have to sit through, and so do children who might be fans of the series.

Around children, I COMPLETELY agree. Which is why we're not performing ILLUMINATI at NDK this year. XD

>>I guess a big part of my distaste of GW yaoi in cosplay is the fact that I've seen it too often end up in simulated "orgies". O_O Which also explains my opinion about going all out for Yaoi-con, it's 18+, no one will be bothered by it, that's the place to have fun. ^__^

No orgies for me, thanks. I'm more into suggestiveness. Although we had this really funny Heero x Duo thing planned that isn't a skit but....*will spare you*

>>Oooh if you do, I want to see. ^__^
I like serious skits, but there aren't a lot out there.

I'll let you know if we do, ok? My cosplay group's first skit was serious...which is why we lost. :_:

>>Actually they are not. I'd have to find the reference for you, but Duo is also noted to be Hilde's boyfriend. Quatre, Trowa and Wufei are the free agents when it comes to the boys.

I need this reference...because I just don't get it. *laugh* And I'll probably find a way to have Heero and Duo screwing on the side anyway. Because...well...cuz they're so friggin kyoot together! XD And because boys together is far more interesting....and... *shuts up before ranting about why yaoi is healthy*

~~Tsuki~~

Rosiel
01-23-2003, 05:10 PM
> Find me said literature!! Tsuki = NONBELIEVER. Tsuki = YAOI ADDICT.

Off the top of my head, liner notes for Endless Waltz movie comic and liner notes for... ack... not Battlefield of the Pacifist... Blind Target! I'll need to check to make sure!

(Have you read Blind Target? Heero tries to kiss Relena.)
(Er... maybe you shouldn't read it after all. X__X)

> As for Quatre and Trowa...they trade places? XD

Now if they had agreed to that, the fandom would have been a much nicer place for the better part of a year.

> I need this reference...because I just don't get it. *laugh*

I was surprised about Duo myself as I thought they were just friends. The source of this one I don't remember. I think it might be the series manga... *draws a blank* I've been out of GW fandom for a while so I'm not /quite/ the walking encyclopedia I used to be... I'll have to hunt it down.

Sami
01-23-2003, 05:11 PM
*sneaks in*

I think I may be the sole (and if not, one of like three) DuoxWufei shipper on the planet. ^___^;; Yes, I like DUO and WUFEI! They're so great together and I really don't care much for Heero so YAY! :D :D

We now return you to your regularly scheduled topic. ^___^;;;

*spares them all the ramble of her old DuoxWufei RP'ing back in the day and runs off before she gets bludgeoned with the nearest blunt object for being a nutbar*

TsukiGuujin
01-23-2003, 05:15 PM
EEEK! NO! NOT 2x5!!! *twitches*

Actually, I've seen LOTS of fics pairing them.

I've seen more *random*x2x5 than anything else. O.o;;

If you want some stories, I've got some. Just PM me. X.x

~~Tsuki~~

TsukiGuujin
01-23-2003, 05:18 PM
>>Off the top of my head, liner notes for Endless Waltz movie comic and liner notes for... ack... not Battlefield of the Pacifist... Blind Target! I'll need to check to make sure!

(Have you read Blind Target? Heero tries to kiss Relena.)
(Er... maybe you shouldn't read it after all. X__X)


I haven't read any manga. ^^;;

So, like, the manga is a bit different, isn't it? SO maybe ANIME Heero and Duo are together....and MANGA Heero and Duo are *eye twitching* S....s....*trouble processing word* STRAIGHT! GAH! I TYPED IT! *thinks of breaking own fingers* XD

>>Now if they had agreed to that, the fandom would have been a much nicer place for the better part of a year.

*nods sagely* It's only fun if you trade places.

>>I was surprised about Duo myself as I thought they were just friends. The source of this one I don't remember. I think it might be the series manga... *draws a blank* I've been out of GW fandom for a while so I'm not /quite/ the walking encyclopedia I used to be... I'll have to hunt it down.

You do that. *sticks to her anime/manga theory because she just NEEDS the yaoi to happen*

And again...they COULD just be screwing each other on the side. XD

Tsuki = HOPELESS

~~Tsuki~~

p.s. Thanks for rambling about this with me. ^^

Rosiel
01-23-2003, 08:04 PM
> So, like, the manga is a bit different, isn't it? SO maybe ANIME Heero and Duo are together....and MANGA Heero and Duo are *eye twitching* S....s....*trouble processing word* STRAIGHT! GAH! I TYPED IT! *thinks of breaking own fingers* XD

*laughs* Actually, the movie manga is just stills from Endless Waltz with word bubbles, it's the liner notes that mention Heero's feelings. ("lovelove" is the actual word used. LOL.) There is also a commentary on Endless Waltz printed in Blind Target about Heero having matured but not being ready to express the "deeper feelings" he has for Relena. (Although I tend to think *holding hand* "Relena... I..." *kiss* is pretty self-explanatory... ^__^)

Blind Target is part of the storyline (sayeth Sunrise) and actually bridges the series and the OAV/movie i.e. it explains how Wufei turned against the pilots, why he kept Nataku etc. So anime Heero = Blind Target Heero. It's just a part of the story they did not get to animate.

(And the art is LO-VE-LY. To top it all off, this one character, Ralph, looks just like a grown up Heero.)

Now the manga that relates the series storyline and the novels are slightly different from the anime. I heard the novels are a lot clearer when it comes to relationships.

> *sticks to her anime/manga theory because she just NEEDS the yaoi to happen*

*laughs* Sorry! But keep heart!
Catherine is Trowa's sister and nothing has been said about Quatre, so you can have hope there!

> And again...they COULD just be screwing each other on the side.

They could, I guess... although I don't wanna imagine it. They are just too young. O_O

> p.s. Thanks for rambling about this with me. ^^

No prob... it's the other people in the thread who might be annoyed because we highjacked it.

Babbit_Chan
01-23-2003, 11:13 PM
No problem with the thread highjacking - if the thread-starter will permit me to pursue the trailing discussion, do a lot of Gundam Wing fans that started off with the anime have an anime->manga shock with the way the story was portrayed? (Mainly that Heero fans have trouble coping with the blow from Heero being closer to Relena in the manga than in the anime)

TsukiGuujin
01-24-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Babbit_Chan
No problem with the thread highjacking - if the thread-starter will permit me to pursue the trailing discussion, do a lot of Gundam Wing fans that started off with the anime have an anime->manga shock with the way the story was portrayed? (Mainly that Heero fans have trouble coping with the blow from Heero being closer to Relena in the manga than in the anime)


To hell with shock!

**makes up story about how Heero realized that Duo was better than Relena and....**

Yes, I am sick. NO I don't care.

And is 17 (end of series age, right?) really too young for them to be screwing? I don't think so. O.o Of course, I don't really think 15 is....

And I will spare everyone my theories on why and how and ages and sex because no one really wants to hear them and I don't really wanna be flamed. ^^

I still think hetero-pairings are immoral. ^^

But I'm not telling everyone they need to think like me. I'd like it if they did, but hey, they don't.

Again, I am hopeless. UTTERLY.

*is CGing a 1x2 pic...only half to prove my point*

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Kellie
01-24-2003, 07:56 AM
Wee! You know who I've never seen cosplayed who just kicks some much booty? Sally! WHY IS SHE NOT COSPLAYED!? I think I shall have to ponder the idea.

Babbit_Chan
01-24-2003, 10:58 AM
Sally's been cosplayed - but there aren't many who do =/

Sami
01-24-2003, 11:02 AM
*wears her rare 2x5 badge proudly* ^___^

Sally is very cool -- more people should cosplay her in her Preventer uniform. ^__^ I am in LOVE with Wufei's Preventer uniform (I imagine it made out of navy and olive vinyl.. a bit warm to wear, but SOCOOL!) and I just wanna cosplay him, even though I'm not Asian in the least or a misogynist in the least. ^_^;

Celine
01-24-2003, 11:41 AM
I've seen a couple Sallys, actually. One of them had the hair absolutely perfect! ^^ I don't think she's a popular choice because her costumes aren't super exciting, and she's not a big fan favorite.

Hehe, Sami, you should go for it. Fandom makes the costume worth it, not resemblance to the character. I made a Relena costume at some point, and I didn't look a thing like her. Oh well! It was still fun. ^_^

Rosiel
01-24-2003, 12:46 PM
> And is 17 (end of series age, right?)

Most of them are 16 by the end of Endless Waltz. I think Trowa is 17 by then. I'd need to check my official timeline, my memory is shot.

> really too young for them to be screwing? I don't think so. O.o Of course, I don't really think 15 is....

15 is way too young. X__X

> I still think hetero-pairings are immoral. ^^

Please, don't fall in the trap of being such a rabid yaoi fan your brain dribbles out of your ears. If everyone thought like you, you wouldn't be typing this right now.

> *is CGing a 1x2 pic...only half to prove my point*

Don't force me to scan official art of Relena and Heero kissing... I can also offer naked Heero and Relena... >__> all official... *laughs*

Freya
01-24-2003, 12:57 PM
*walks in quietly before yelling*
I'VE COSPLAYED DOROTHY!!!!!!!!
*runs and hides....then creeps back*
yes I've cosplayed her. I actually cosplayed her at last year's AX when my friend persuaded me to be her.
http://www.sorceress-edea.net/conventiondreams/Gallery/AX2002/Saturday/ax2002saturday2.html

My friend is Relena (the one who convinced me) and my other friend Duo! ^_^

I will admit the eyebrows looked SCARY in real life. Heck I think I scared a few people when they thought I was relena and I kindly told them I was
dorothy. They got scared ehehe^_^

http://www.sorceress-edea.net/conventiondreams/Gallery/AX2002/Saturday/ax2002saturday13.html

This picture explains how I got separated with Duo and Relena, they went back to sleep after the masquerade line and I FINALLY found a Lady Noin to do pictures with ^_^


Originally posted by Famira Damaris
If you're doing any kind of Gundam cosplay for Anime Expo 2003, join the All Gundam cosplayer gathering! XD!!!

What day is that? Might give me an excuse to be Dorothy again! ^_^

KaineMaxwell
01-24-2003, 08:05 PM
*tries to hide his Duo and Relena fic

ThatYaoiBoy
01-24-2003, 09:43 PM
Don't force me to scan official art of Relena and Heero kissing... I can also offer naked Heero and Relena... >__> all official... *laughs*

Actually.. GW was originally supposed to be a straight manga, however later on in the series the GW Yaoi popularity became so huge they *did* make them gay pairings. And talking about scanning OFFICIAL art of Ririna and Hiirou, I can scan OFFICIAL art of Jyuu (Duo) and Hiirou together as well.

Rosieal
01-24-2003, 09:51 PM
Dorothy's eyebrows were really ^scary^ but it is a very distinct feature so if I would cosplay Dorothy Catalonia, I wouldn't forget to "scarify" my brows too.

My friend asked me to cosplay either Zechs or Sally Po. I would like to cosplay Sally Po, but then agan I would be needing a wig, which I deem never to wear during any of my cosplays. I'm very bad with maintaining it throughout a convention. Zechs would be easy, but I avoid cosplaying super bishounens. LoL. ^^

KaineMaxwell
01-24-2003, 09:53 PM
Scary thing is I can do Zech's deep voice kinda..

ThatYaoiBoy
01-24-2003, 09:53 PM
Yeay! Another "no-wigs" cosplayer! It isn't true cosplay unless you sacrifice your hair no? ^~

khamryn
01-25-2003, 09:13 PM
::Wanders in, digging through 4 days of posts:: x.x

::uses real hair as much as possible too:: :x so much so that my hairstylist has currently said "no more red for a while if you want it bleached and tipped with dark brown for Hugo." ::lol:: muahaha

::quits being ot and runs off. @.@; ::

Karasu
01-25-2003, 09:54 PM
I cosplayed as Quatre at Anime Expo 2002. It wasn't too bad. The only bad part was that I duct taped my chest down to look like a boy. -.-' That wasn't too fun, but I think it worked well.
Oh, if you are thinking of taping yourself down like I did - I would suggest wearing a sports bra. Trust me.

Rosieal
01-25-2003, 10:34 PM
When I cosplayed Duo, I used a medical flesh bandage over a sports bra to flatten my chest. It worked really well.

khamryn
01-26-2003, 06:51 PM
^^**** One of these days I will take a picture of my strap-down contraption thing I made for you guys and do a little tutorial. Its MUCH better then duct tape or bandages etc as long as the shirt isn't open all the way down.

TsukiGuujin
01-27-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by ThatYaoiBoy
Actually.. GW was originally supposed to be a straight manga, however later on in the series the GW Yaoi popularity became so huge they *did* make them gay pairings. And talking about scanning OFFICIAL art of Ririna and Hiirou, I can scan OFFICIAL art of Jyuu (Duo) and Hiirou together as well.


MWAHAHAHAH! That is SO great! You wanna give me those scans? PLEEEEASE!?

As for official Heero x Relena pics, I really DON'T care enough. :p

And my brain has not seeped out my ears, thanks. The immoral comment is a joke. I support a few het-pairings.....

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! I do! REALLY! *tries to be convincing*

We came up with a really funny idea for a very tasteful yaoi skit involving Heero and Duo. No fake orgies, or sex, or anything like that. X.x

Um....I think I'm done babbling now. O.o Maybe.

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

p.s. I saw the topic of boob-flattening on here. I have a way to do it that is proven to work on up to D-cup breasts, if anyone is interested. I *may* be willing to share the information, I may not be. We'll see.

Babbit_Chan
01-27-2003, 01:43 AM
Tsuuki - I'd like to here your chest-flattening technique, seeing as Heero does NOT have breasts ^^; It'd be quite useful.

TsukiGuujin
01-27-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Babbit_Chan
Tsuuki - I'd like to here your chest-flattening technique, seeing as Heero does NOT have breasts ^^; It'd be quite useful.

Ok! PM me and I'll tell you, ok?

It even works under tight clothes, like the vinyl of my Rosiel costume or the Cyberland Mana dress.

As for Heero with breasts, I would certainly HOPE he doesn't have any! O.O I don't think he'd like to have them. XD

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Rosiel
01-27-2003, 09:54 AM
> GW was originally supposed to be a straight manga, however later on in the series the GW Yaoi popularity became so huge they *did* make them gay pairings.

No they did not. X__X
And it was never supposed to be a MANGA. The manga came AFTER the series. Check your facts.

There are hints of Quatre and Trowa but there is nothing in the official literature to indicate that they are in fact more than friends.

The official literature DOES make some relationships (Une and Treize, Heero and Relena, Hilde and Duo, Noin and Zechs) official, at least in the feelings they hold for one another if not in the fact that they are living those feelings.

> I can scan OFFICIAL art of Jyuu (Duo) and Hiirou together as well.

Jyuu? o_O Hiirou?
Their names are officially Duo and Heero... and even if you wanted to write them in romaji, there is no long 'o' at the end of Hiiro, and Jyuu sounds like freedom while Duo is actually romanized Duo. (It's a "de" with a small "yu" then an "o", I wish I was on my computer which is Japanese-enabled. X__X Not a "Ji" then a small "yu" then an "o".)

There are official pics of them naked? Of them kissing?
I'll stand corrected if you can find one that's not fan-art or doujinshi (compilations or otherwise).

As for what I think you are refering to, all the "glam" pics of the boys together are part of the "boy band" image they wanted to convey. And you can put your hand on someone's shoulder without being gay. (Otherwise, wow, all my friends are gay! I should tell their girlfriends/wifes about it! X__X)

TsukiGuujin
01-27-2003, 02:32 PM
>>No they did not. X__X
And it was never supposed to be a MANGA. The manga came AFTER the series. Check your facts.

I have no real knowledge on it, but if they did I think it's funny. XD And I thought the anime came first...

>>There are hints of Quatre and Trowa but there is nothing in the official literature to indicate that they are in fact more than friends.

Aw, they're kyoot together.

>>The official literature DOES make some relationships (Une and Treize, Heero and Relena, Hilde and Duo, Noin and Zechs) official, at least in the feelings they hold for one another if not in the fact that they are living those feelings.

Teenagers and feelings are complex, whether they're gay, straight, bi, whatever. So are adults and feelings, but yeah. And there are a million pairings out there, canon or otherwise. In the end, I guess it comes down to what we all think. Because a lot of people distort canon!

>>Jyuu? o_O Hiirou?
Their names are officially Duo and Heero... and even if you wanted to write them in romaji, there is no long 'o' at the end of Hiiro, and Jyuu sounds like freedom while Duo is actually romanized Duo. (It's a "de" with a small "yu" then an "o", I wish I was on my computer which is Japanese-enabled. X__X Not a "Ji" then a small "yu" then an "o".)

I *thought* that looked funny!

>>There are official pics of them naked? Of them kissing?
I'll stand corrected if you can find one that's not fan-art or doujinshi (compilations or otherwise).

I'd like to see them, too, if there are. XD

>>As for what I think you are refering to, all the "glam" pics of the boys together are part of the "boy band" image they wanted to convey. And you can put your hand on someone's shoulder without being gay. (Otherwise, wow, all my friends are gay! I should tell their girlfriends/wifes about it! X__X)

Boy band image? EEEEEW! *eye twitching*
And you're right, you can indeed.
Or else *I* am gay! Better go tell my fiance that, then, ne!? *dies laughing*

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Rosiel
01-27-2003, 02:45 PM
> In the end, I guess it comes down to what we all think. Because a lot of people distort canon!

Yay! I agree with you 100%. Maybe even 1000%.

My problem is when people neglect canon and argument against it. Hmm let's find an example... Saiyuki! Sanzou/Goyjo. I like them. I know it's not going to happen. The fact that it's limited to the fandom and not in any official literature won't make me like the pairing any less, but I will not argument to others that it's canon while I am completely aware it's not.

I will even (reluctantly) agree that Subaru and Kamui are not canon in X. ^__^

> Boy band image? EEEEEW! *eye twitching*

I know. Isn't that a gruesome idea? >_< But that was the starting point for a lot of GW marketing.

TsukiGuujin
01-27-2003, 02:52 PM
I'm picky about certain pairings. (clearly not the GW ones! XD)

I'm picky about Neptune and Uranus, for one. They BELONG TOGETHER. *smacks head* People who argue that annoy the crap out of me! That's like separating Setsuna and Sara...it's just....ARRRRGH! *annoyed easily*

SO, yeah.

And YES Rosiel, the Boy Band image sickens me COMPLETELY.

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Schu
01-28-2003, 02:50 PM
To completley run off the off-topic here... has anyone ever seen pics of all five wing boys cosplayed together? I've been dying to see it done... and possibly do it myself... if I could find the right people for it...

Celine
01-28-2003, 02:57 PM
Yeah, actually, at AX01 there was at least one complete set of the GW boys... maybe even several. A massive GW gathering happened on Saturday, I think. I don't have any pics anymore, but it was something.

khamryn
01-28-2003, 07:46 PM
::Was about to say at Otakon 00.. but then remembers we were missing WuFei. @.@;;:: Very ellusive. u.u;; We found the WuFei Sunday. hahaha. u.u;;

but I think there was actually a complete group there.. I just... wasn't in that one. @.@ their Heero had blonde hair if i remember right...

TsukiGuujin
01-28-2003, 09:09 PM
I saw all of the GW boys except Quatre at NDK...what's funny is that they were all solo cosplayers! XD

My favorite was the chick who cosplayed Duo, and then entered her Deathscythe costume in the cosplay. She deserved massive points for that one!

I might make a Duo costume this year...not sure yet. X.x

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

khamryn
01-28-2003, 10:22 PM
Tsuki- This year? I musta missed em. @.@;;;; Then again I didn't enjoy NDK at all this year, but that was due to some problems that were... only semi-related. :x

TsukiGuujin
01-29-2003, 01:18 AM
Yeah, this year. There were at least 3 Duos, I know that....

OFF TOPIC! YAY!
NDK was our first official con, so we had some good fun.

What were you dressed as? Maybe I saw you. If you saw the cosplay, I was the girl who sang Miss Dream. ^^

~~Tsuki~~

ThatYaoiBoy
01-30-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Rosiel
>No they did not. X__X
And it was never supposed to be a MANGA. The manga came AFTER the series. Check your facts.

Actually ^^; They did turn them gay later on within the series. There was an interview of it somewhere were it was stated that originally there was to be NO couplings, but the yaoi popularity became huge.
I believe it was within one of the Animerica magazines.

>The official literature DOES make some relationships (Une and Treize, Heero and Relena, Hilde and Duo, Noin and Zechs) official, at least in the feelings they hold for one another if not in the fact that they are living those feelings.

And why can't you use those 'feelings' for the yaoi coupling? And why does in the original Endless Waltz Duo say "Hey, Hey he's obsessed." as in with dying than in the american version "Anything for the one he loves.."?


>There are official pics of them naked? Of them kissing?
I'll stand corrected if you can find one that's not fan-art or doujinshi (compilations or otherwise).

Actually, there is a picture of them coming out of a kiss that is official, and also one where Hiirou is possessively holding Duo and grinning at the 'camera.' And I may be mistaking about this one picture, but I believe there is one image of Duo carrying Hiirou after being shot and them looking VERY loving at eachother. Plus in Endless Waltz the actual anime, within the plane Hiirou checks Duo out XD XD

>As for what I think you are refering to, all the "glam" pics of the boys together are part of the "boy band" image they wanted to convey. And you can put your hand on someone's shoulder without being gay. (Otherwise, wow, all my friends are gay! I should tell their girlfriends/wifes about it! X__X)

O.o Nope, it's not the "glam" pictures. Sorry for ruining that theory of yours... And being gay myself, I do know that just putting your hand on someone's shoulder does not make you gay. I'm not that stupid.

Rosiel
01-30-2003, 11:48 AM
> Actually ^^; They did turn them gay later on within the series.

See this is why I can't stand the yaoi fandom.
Is there ANYTHING later than Endless Waltz? NO. Endless Waltz liner notes say that Heero loves Relena.

> I believe it was within one of the Animerica magazines.

Prove it. Scan it. There has been a RASH of phantom articles mentioned in the GW fandom since 1995, used to fuel fanwars, and none of them were ever proved to exist.

While I can scan proof of all that I say, and my sources are /Japanese/ sources, which by your comments lower down, are more official than US ones.

> And why can't you use those 'feelings' for the yaoi coupling?

BECAUSE they are not official. If you tell me "I like Heero and Duo as a couple", it's your choice, I don't mind, we all have our preferences. If you tell me "Heero and Duo ARE gay in the show", then I care because that's not true. In your imagination, they can be pink elephants for all I care. But in the show, they are what their creator made them to be.

> And why does in the original Endless Waltz Duo say "Hey, Hey he's obsessed." as in with dying than in the american version "Anything for the one he loves.."?

I need to check what Duo really says in Japanese (I will tonight) but if you're talking of fansubs... fansubs are often very off. (Like using "longing" instead of "familiarity" at one point when Quatre talks about Trowa. It's all political.)

And if it really was "he's obsessed", you say "as in dying" and Sunrise who did their own translation say "as in about Relena" (hence the "Anything for the one he loves..") I wonder who is wrong, the creators of the show, or you. 9__9

My ailing memory, though, remembers that Duo said something about Heero having a crush...

> Actually, there is a picture of them coming out of a kiss that is official

Show me. I don't believe you.

> and also one where Hiirou is possessively holding Duo and grinning at the 'camera.'

*laughs* Well if that is being gay, all my male friends are gay. He has a arm slung around Duo and is doing his usual stare. Big Deal.

He /smiles/ at Relena. ^__^
(And at his ferret! I love the picture where he holds his ferret in his coat!)

> there is one image of Duo carrying Hiirou after being shot

Unofficial. Duo never carried Heero in the official storyline. I doubt he'd be able to.

And even then it wouldn't mean anything... Culgan carries Seed in Suikogaiden and (sadly) they are nothing more than friends in the storyline.

> Plus in Endless Waltz the actual anime, within the plane Hiirou checks Duo out XD XD

Er... o_O Where? (I have to look for that tonight.)

> Sorry for ruining that theory of yours...

You didn't. ^__^ You offered no proof, just speculation.
I could also swear the grass is purple in front of my house. Why would you believe me on my word?

Now if only I could dig up the article about the boy band thing... it's about the only thing I don't have available to scan. X__X

[Edit: There is no long 'o' at the end of Heero/Hiiro. "Hiirou" is an error in romanization.]

Babbit_Chan
01-30-2003, 12:53 PM
I'd have to say I pretty much agree with Rosiel - anything that's official with the series is straight pairing - any "hints" of yaoi, I think, are misconceptions.

Rosiel
01-30-2003, 06:37 PM
So I did my homework:

1) What Duo says to Heero in Endless Waltz: "Zokkon tte yatsu ne."
Kondansha Japanese-English Dictionary 1999 edition.
zokkon = madly/deeply in love
Basically "The guy is madly in love, uh?"

2) Heero looks at Duo in the plane... I don't see anyone checking out anyone else. Unless they are so subtle about it most viewers can't tell. Or I looked at the wrong sequence. X__X

TsukiGuujin
01-31-2003, 01:33 AM
*thoroughly enjoying the debate, and still going against canon and pairing Heero and Duo because they're just so great together*

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Cait
01-31-2003, 09:38 PM
I feel a tangent coming on...

1) The attitude of the YAOI fandom. It's arrogant and destructive and gave a bad name to the whole GW fandom and anime fandoms in general.
2) The lack of respect for canon, for people who believe in canon, for social conventions.

Rosiel.. have I told you lately I love you? *glomps* So I'm not the only one who seems to follow cannon? Don't get me wrong, I play along with the yaoi-ness of friends who are fans of mine but... *sighs and looks at her abandoned Quatre x Dorothy fiction* The level of the series was just too much for most people. Fans have no respect for the messages about war and humanity it tried to send. Most just see lots of hot guys who (unsuprisingly in a serious anime) don't screw around a lot and feel the need to paint them with their own fantasies.

BTW, EVERYTHING IS NOT ALL ABOUT SEX!!!!!!!! As much fun as it is to roll a pair of dice and write a dirty fanficon about the outcome of the roll, it's really not loyal in anyway to the series. It does, as a matter of fact, degrade it quite a bit.

Actually they are not. I'd have to find the reference for you, but Duo is also noted to be Hilde's boyfriend. Quatre, Trowa and Wufei are the free agents when it comes to the boys.
I need this reference...because I just don't get it. *laugh* And I'll probably find a way to have Heero and Duo screwing on the side anyway. Because...well...cuz they're so friggin kyoot together! XD And because boys together is far more interesting....and... *shuts up before ranting about why yaoi is healthy*

Nobody cares if it's healthy. In Gundam Wing it's just inaccurate.

The fact that Hilde and Duo live together, that she nearly dies for him, should tell you something. How does he react to her sacrafice for that information towards the end of the series? I think the real problem is that fans of Gundam Wing yaoi are incredibly sexist and can't comprehend a boy having a friend. Yes, Quatre and Trowa are close. Yes, Duo latches onto Heero.. but it's because both 'pairs' are friends. In the war is the first time in any of their lives that they've had peers. Both Quatre and Duo especially are left reeling from the prospect of there being someone out there like them. Quatre is not thinking about seeing Trowa again because he wants to have sex with him, he's thinking about him because he finally knows there's someone in the galaxy who he can relate to, who is in a similar plight. He finally has a <i>friend</i>!

Yes, Heero does try to kiss Relena. I have the manga upstairs. So, yeah... does he leave her a teddy bear because he hates her? Not likely. Whatever the fan's opinion of Relena she represents a light of hope for Heero and is the one big emotional attachment he develops. His behavior towards Relena is, thoughout the series, the biggest marker of his growth as a person away from the life of war and towards a real life of his own. I absolutly adore the scene (It's in one of the pre-Endless Waltz manga... probably Blind Target?) in which Heero is doing his guardian angel routine when Relena is taking a break from the presures of her life and she trips and falls and twists her ankle and, like the straw that broke the camel's back, she begins to break down. Who comes to her rescue? Who hold her close when she falls asleep and carries her back to the real world? It sure as hell isn't Noin.

As Duo himself states, "Anything for the one you love." Was he talking about himself? No. Did Zechs escape to Mars with Wufei at his side? No. How about Treize's reaction to Lady Une's little incident? Oh, yeah. And, she developed split personalities for him. If that's not love I don't know what love is. Was wufei married to a man? Uh, no. He fights in the "name" of his dead wife, peeps.

*sigh* It's no use.

Cait
01-31-2003, 09:44 PM
Cosplay.. right.. yeah. My friend (girl) cosplayed Quatre at AX last year. I'm considering doing a girly Trowa in the same spirit that the cute mini skirt Vashes are done in. I'm making the 'Quatre' I know carry my violin around next con she attends, too. I haven't seen many violin toting Quatres in all those bunches.. not many male ones, either. As a matter of fact it seems like most all GW cosplayers are girls. Humm.

Babbit_Chan
02-01-2003, 01:15 AM
Cait: A violin-toting Quatre would be awesome! On another note, I wish more Trowa cosplayers would do his clown outfit ^_^

ThatYaoiBoy
02-01-2003, 12:25 PM
Ok here is the picture of Duo carrying Heero. It is on a *japanese* magazine (since you want japanese stuff so bad). I was however, wrong about them looking at eachother. But none the less, the background of mood of the picture hints more than just 'friends' (It's kinda like those sparkles you see when someone is in 'love' only here it's really sunny and shining on them and stuff heh.)

ThatYaoiBoy
02-01-2003, 12:41 PM
If your guy friends do this o.O They.. there is something going on that you do not know. Not even *I* do this with my guy friends e.e;

Cait
02-01-2003, 01:14 PM
Cait: A violin-toting Quatre would be awesome! On another note, I wish more Trowa cosplayers would do his clown outfit ^_^

*nods* I'm looking into the girly version of the clown outift, yes. ^_^ He just doesn't get many cosplayers! I wonder why... And, yes. Unfortunatly she won't let me teach her "Sparkling Harmony" (the duet). *sigh*

ThatYaoiBoy:

Professional promotional artwork plays to the fans desires. Even if a couple isn't together (even on American shows and in their artwork) the promotional images will depict them together or in compromising situations (kissing, hugging, gazing at each other) that might relate to what the fans want to see, but often has little to do with what's really going on in the series other than a percieved sexual tension. They would have been fools in Japan if when they released Gundam Wing, they didn't advertise in at least some ways the sexual ambiguity the subject of the series gives to it's characters. Have you ever seen the covers of the Japanese Evangelion DVDs? There's one in which Kaoru is hugging Shinji and it has just that much of a sexual overtone, but, in actuality, nothing happens in the series. There are Kaoru's words and Shinji's reaction, but the character and his shonen-ai themes are there and gone in under an episode. He doesn't have a long loving relationship with Kaoru. That's just the artwork.

However, I see no shonen-ai or yaoi undertones in that first image at all. Heero is injured and Duo is looking up at the enviroment. That is sunlight, not happy little sparkles that shoujo characters get around their faces when they fall in love. And, is this shoujo?

Yaoi-ness is fine, but its just not cannon. Its fannon created by the dirty minds of fans who looked into the lack of sexual themes in Gundam Wing rather than into the philosophy and scientific concepts.

Rosiel
02-01-2003, 01:38 PM
I will admit I forgot that one artbook picture... but if we count artbook pictures, it's still tame compared to what I will link below. (the notes on the top are interesting too)

In the story, not talking artbooks, which also show Relena with wings as a fairy-like creature which we all know she is not... there is no substance to the Heero/Duo pairing. Duo himself said in Endless Waltz that Heero was madly in love with Relena.

Here is a folder with scans from 1) official manga that bridge the series/oav (Ground Zero, Blind Target) 2) official script rendering of Endless Waltz and liner notes from both. I could have scanned a lot more, from artbooks and companions and such, but I'm starting to see that it is a waste of time, for you are not listening.

Since you dislike official Sunrise translations, I have used the original books for most of the scans. Sadly, I do not own Ground Zero in Japanese, so the scans are English. (sorry!)

Scans are here, up until I need to clean out my server. (http://www.arslansenki.net/heeroXrelena/)

And now, since you refuse to be open-minded and accept that the truth is one thing, what you like is another, and that it's all right the way it is... I am bowing out of this conversation.

ThatYaoiBoy
02-01-2003, 02:03 PM
Ok then.. then lets get into the actual series and their songs hmn?

Goodluck and Goodbye -- Duo Maxwell

"Although not that hard enough to hurt/Heís biting his lips hard/Heís staring off into the distance and wonít show his heart/I know itís up to me to fulfill my own dreams/So to that smile of yours that lives again in my heart/Goodluck and Goodbye."

In the first three lines, Duo is obviously talking about Heero. Out of all the character songs, this is the clearest of Duo speaking solely to Heero. In the fourth line it is implied that, Heero smiled to Duo and he feels he can go on again. Heero rarely ever smiles at all. Duo seems to hold this very important to him.

Kitto OK! -- Duo Maxwell

In Relena's song 'Zutto Himitsu', she says "even if the night wants to weep with the one who hugs his knees", she is talking about Heero. In 'Kitto OK!' a similar line is spoken "Forget about yesterday/When all you could do was hug your knees and sigh."
In both songs they use the same reference to Heero, so Duo is once again singing about Heero and how he wants something better for him (You can also check out the 'Broken Glass' picture, shows a huge similarity to the lyrics).
The theme of the song his Duo wanting, or having reassurance (as in the chorus "It's alright, it's completely okay!") When he sings "Just keep running the rails for someone/I know you can be satisfied with being where you are." Duo has an almost teasing tone. He also constantly goes to dreams "You're always full of dreams/Don't worry about anything." Duo seems to be very familiar with Heero, making allusions to their fears and hopes. Also Duo emphasizes "Believe in yourself.."

It's So All Right! -- Duo Maxwell

In this song Duo seems to be very bored and so he's bothering someone he finds non-bored. "Hey you! You're very patient, huh? I'm already tired of waiting!" The person he is talking to could be Wufei, Heero, or Trowa. Duo almost never has contact with Trowa so he can be scratched out. Often does Duo enjoy bothering Wufei and he does seem to be apart of the song somehow "A goddess smiles" more of the puns which seem to prevalent through their character songs. So this shows that Wufei finds what is going on amusing. The line which suggests Duo making fun of Heero is "An angel jested". Angel almost always refers to Heero, for example the wings to Wing Zero Custom or the BGM "A winged young boy- reflections on a time to kill."
So Duo seems to be talking to Heero while Wufei is watching in amusement. The only slightly romantic connotations of the song are the lines "Give in to a friend-no! No caution." and maybe in "It's so all right/Maybe too right.." There is also probably Heero saying "this must be wrong, but it feels so right." but Duo reassures him- "It's so all right" and gives into his own confusion and says "Maybe too right."

Flying Away -- Heero Yuy

In this song Heero is leaving Relena. He doesn't understand her "because the world conceeals everything that you are." He seems to be faintly grateful to her though. Also he refers to Relena witht he term 'omae', and yet in the song he calls someone else 'kimi'. This is the person he is running away with "let's run to the sky" and the one who seems to take his heart. "For your sake, I can be free." He is saying goodbye to Relena and leaving with this person. Who the person is, is up to you.

Take Off To The Sky -- Heero Yuy

This song is of Heero finding his soulmate and lover, finally understanding what it's like to be human and how he truly feels. Heero's dreams are referred to in the song " 'If you lose your dreams, everything's over,' murmured someone." This quotation is almost identical to several lines from "Kitto OK!" -- "From the moment you give up, even luck will escape from you", "You're always full of dreams... don't worry about anything", in basic message. So Heero is obviously mentioning Duo within this song. The song is a dreamy like song in a minor key. The guitar is present and the lyrics themselves keep up with the theme referring to Heero's past and his guilt for that occurrence in his present and confusion over his feelings. In the last chorus of the song, Heero mentions "And now, tenderly, in my heart/We can share and comfort each deep sin". The subject is someone who can identify with his pain, as with the subject of "Ore Dake No Kotoba De". Relena, hasn't commited any great 'sins' or can identify with Heero's pain since, she was never out in the actual battlefield. Duo, however has been. You could also say it was Trowa or Wufei, but they are not seen together in the series as much as Duo and Heero. There is also another reference to that song in the line "In this universe the future unwinds endlessly..."-"Only you, in a future that shines" You can use the image of Duo carrying Heero in the sunlight for another connection, but that's just my own opinion.

Ore Dake No Kotoba De -- Heero Yuy

The tone of this song is very hopeful and very childlike; perhaps the child Heero was never allowed to be getting out. This song tells of his hope for his future, what he needs and what he wishes for in a relationship. He constantly alludes to playing games- "Covered in mud, soaked with rain/Catch!"- and seems to be encouraging the listener to play with him. ("Come on, one more time! Come on, any time!") According to the tone and conveyed meaning of this song, what Heero seems to long for, more than anything, is a playmate; someone he can have fun with. And yet, in the verses, there is a distinctly romantic side to this song. ("Only one time today/Prepared wastefully/Within these eyes appear/Only you-in a future that shines") So, in turn, the person Heero is singing to, his friend and playmate, is also the person he is entrusting his future to. Someone he feels he can identify with, someone who has suffered like he has. "Two, like one, (and) everyone/ Holds a scar in their hearts." (*Note* the word for "one" is "hitotsu", the root of Heeroís name. The "one" is most definitely him, in a punnish sense. It follows that "two", "futatsu", refers to either two things or the number two. Two people are a "duo", and Duo is number two. Theyíre witty, those Japanese.)


Tatoe Kimi Ga Hohoen Demo -- Heero Yuy

Heero makes an allusion to a line in "Kitto OK!", saying "Iím so overwhelmed with dreams/But they seem a long way off"-"Youíre always full of dreams/Donít worry about anything". Before the first chorus, his line is "And why do I, for the sake of a cause, lose control?" When we see Heero completely dedicated to his cause in the series, this is the Perfect Soldier. He is mourning the loss of his humanity and innocence to this front with this line. His cause can also be interpreted to be Relena, seeing as he wants to save her. He is angry at this loss of control, because it detracts from his mission-also a "cause". Thus, his cause is both his mission and Relena. The chorus is appealing to the unknown subject, telling them of the power they hold, and seeming to beg for their love. He tells that they are more important than his cause, and that if they would love him, the rest wouldnít hurt him anymore. "But for me/Thereís only the sound of your shoes dissolving in the night." The subject is one who's influence is constantly leaves him; a thought that Heero knows should not bother him, and yet it does- ("And why do I, for the sake of one, lose control?") This person is a distraction from his "cause" (mission and Relena). In the flashback episode of the series, Heero lists only two distractions in his life; Relena (his Ďotherí mission) and Duo.

Zutto Himitsu -- Relena Peacecraft

Relena is contemplating her crush on Heero in this song. She is adamant about Heero not knowing, even though she is the only one who thinks so- "Everyone is unaware that it would always be a secret." She even mentions "Holding tight, unaware" in reference to Heero. Heero doesnít know of her feelings for him, and she doesnít want him to know, because she knows he has someone else.

Ai Wa Mada Nakanai -- Relena Peacecraft

Relena is saddened by Heero not paying any attention to her, but seems to come to terms with it through the song. She cried for him so that he could be strong, but by the end of the song realizes that she doesnít need to anymore. There is something that she believes now that she didnít previously- "Because itís not a lie now"- so she isnít crying for him anymore. He has taught her to be strong of her own accord, and she feels she can let go of that crush.

ThatYaoiBoy
02-01-2003, 02:24 PM
Episode Three-Five Gundams Confirmed

Duo breaks Heero out of the hospital, seeming curious about his skills and mission. Heero doesn't protest his interference, and goes along with the escape.


Duo: "Now, I'm not asking you to trust me or anything, but right now, I'm the best friend you've got, pally."


The theme "Just Communication" plays through when Quatre and Trowa first meet, then through Duo and Heero's accompanying scene (where Heero sets his broken leg).

Episode Four-The Victoria Nightmare

Duo has a whole speech to Heero about being a cold jerk, and Heero actually responds once in a while.


Heero: "Hey! Could you keep it down over there?"


"It'd take a miracle for you, but I can handle it."


Duo wonders mentally about Heero's missions and is concerned about him working through the night.

Episode Five-Relena's Secret

Heero shoots the OZ MS off of Duo's back instead of getting rid of him, continuing his "one-for-one" fetish. Duo also appears directly after Doctor J tells Relena to stay away from Heero if she values her life, warning all he cares for is his mission. Heero saves Duo's life to repay him, even though he must be well aware that they may even be enemies.

Episode Six-Party Night

Duo has a long soliloquy about the moon, and his thoughts turn to Heero.


Duo: "I doubt if that guy even looks at the moon..."


"What's that guy doin'? I wonder..."

Episode Seven-Scenario For Bloodshed

Heero recognizes Duo's Gundam and remembers his name. Duo asks Heero to trust him, and seems happy he remembered his name.


SPARKLES!!! Duo mentions going back to space, and Heero stares at him, his eyes sparkling for a long time in traditional worshipful anime fashion, then looks away and stares ahead, looking ticked off.


"Much more than we estimated"...they may have been working together.

Episode Eight-The Treize Assassination

Duo is interested in finding out Heero's name, then seems annoyed when he risks his life for no reason.


Duo: "Gotta say, you're quite the guy, Heero. Way to go."

Episode Nine-Portrait Of A Ruined Country

Basketball! Duo puts his hand on Heero's shoulder (he lets him touch him!), then smiles as he walks away.


Duo: "So, this is where you went."


"Just tryin' to act normal."


Heero: "You stand out."


"Leave me alone."


Duo: "And stay out of your way, right?"


Heero is attempting to hide behind Duo when Relena drives up.

Episode Ten-Heero, Distracted By Defeat

They speak like partners about the mission in San Francisco.


When Heero self-destructs, Duo appears to be on the verge of tears.

Episode Eleven

Duo is extremely depressed in this episode, mentioning that he "could use some sympathy right now" when he meets up with Quatre. He also makes an interesting comment to Rashid, frustrated for not being able to pay the Maganocs back for their kindness- "I'm so ashamed I could die". This is the only time Duo exhibits this type of attitude in the series. He is always willing to self-destruct, and shows no fear at the prospect of Heero killing him (in fact tells him to), but he is never so depressive about it. Later in the episode, he risks his life to pay the Maganocs back for their help. This is a very Heero-like attitude, and Duo never exhibits this obsessive behavior again. (Personal Interpretation- Duo is reminded of how he offered Heero the same services in repairing his mobile suit, and then repays him in Episode Five by saving his life. He feels he can do nothing less than Heero did.)

Episode Seventeen-Betrayed By Home Far Away

Duo doesn't seem surprised to see Wing fighting, so he must be aware that Heero isn't dead.

Episode Eighteen-Tallgeese Destroyed

Heero used Duo's name as a pseudonym when enrolled in his new school.

Episode Nineteen-Assault On Barge

Duo mentions Heero when attempting to self-destruct.


Trowa is sure that Heero will do something about Duo being captured.


When Heero first sees the broadcast, the shot lingers on Duo's face and then the empty screen, indicating that Heero was staring at it.


Heero can't bring himself to kill Duo. He hesitates while attempting to pull the trigger. The moment Heero pulls the gun on Duo, the background music turns sad.


Duo: "I guess I'm destined to be killed by you..."


"Hey, you're really gonna shoot me, arentcha?"


Heero: "If that's what you want me to do."


The music returns to normal when Heero tosses Duo the gun. Heero carries Duo out. (Physical contact...) Heero freely admits that he went there to kill Duo, but never explains why he doesn't.


When Heero says he is going to kill the scientists, Duo reacts with a sad whisper of "Oh, Heero..."

Episode Twenty-The Lunar Base Infiltration

Heero spends some time with Duo in the hospital, where he must have taken him. When he mentions the mission, he automatically thinks that Duo will want to come along. He scolds him, telling him not to complain, and he should try to get better soon. Heero also suggests that Duo go to school in his place, since he's already enrolled. (Duo finds that odd.)


As Heero exits, Duo whispers after him, "Don't overdo..." Then , more bitterly, "Of course he's gonna overdo it."

Episode Thirty-The Reunion With Relena

There is some heavy Heero symbolism here, defending a helpless town. When he exits the plane into the Cinq Kingdom, Heero seems entirely confused at the look on Relena's face.

Episode Thirty-One- The Glass Kingdom

Heero doesn't seem to want to be at the Cinq Kingdom at all. Quatre is continually scolding him for his actions, and whenever Heero does look at Relena (a rarity) he has some of the nastiest expressions on his face. Also, according to Dorothy, Heero hates weak women. (Where'd she get that from?) Finally, Heero again exhibits his obsession with not owing anything to anyone, attempting to return the favor when Relena starts the search for Trowa. (Funny note-Relena promises to search for Trowa to keep Heero in the Cinq Kingdom. Who does eventually find Trowa? Duo.)

Episode Thirty-Three- The Lonely Battlefield

"It's your country, you can do what you want." (He sits more primly than she does, as a side note.) Heero ignores her as a principle, and whenever she speaks to him, he gives her an odd look and usually says nothing in return. (see translation of 'Ai Wa Mada Nakanai) He also doesn't seem to care a bit what Romefeller could do to her.

Episode Thirty-Five- The Return of Wufei

Heero says, "Unlike Quatre, I don't see much sense in protecting this kingdom," referring to the Cinq Kingdom. He doesn't seem to want to be there at all.

Episode Thirty-Six- Cinq Kingdom's Collapse

Duo begins to ponder the true meaning of peace, then immediately snaps out of it when he realizes Hilde is there, laughing and saying he was "out of character". Duo in reality does have a serious and introspective side, and this indicates he is uncomfortable showing it to Hilde.


Hilde mentions something about being able to "fall for" Trowa at the circus, and Duo reacts with no outward jealousy at all, making a comment like a big brother would. ("Sure, whatever!") When Duo finds Trowa, the second question he asks him is,

"How's Heero? Isn't he with you?".


While Heero is protecting the Cinq Kingdom, a shot is shown of a teddy bear burning away in the flames. The next time the action returns to Heero, there is a shot of the same happening to Relena. This is yet another reference to the little girl from Endless Waltz. Right before the first building is destroyed by Heero's misplaced explosives, the bear is shown through the window. (This is also the same bear he gives her in the last episode.)

Episode Thirty-Seven- Zero Versus Epyon

During the clash of the two Zero Systems, there is a shot of Relena shown very briefly. It is not told who sees her, thus it might be Zechs seeing the little sister he has come to protect as well as anything else.

Episode Thirty-Eight- The Birth Of Queen Relena

Duo and Hilde live in the storage area of the salvage yard, not in an apartment together as I am often told.


Heero seems displeased with the "World Nation" idea, speaking Relena's name in a warning, almost scolding tone.

Episode Thirty-Nine- Trowa's Return To The Battlefield

Heero decides to kill Relena, with no apparent remorse or need to convince himself that it's the right thing to do, as he shows with Duo in Episode Nineteen.

Episode Forty- A New Leader

Heero is just about to kill Relena, squuezing the trigger even as she looks up at him. In Episode Nineteen, it seems to be the sight of Duo's face that stops him. There is no similar restraint here. He stops when the audience begins to applaud, perhaps realizing that the people want this peace, no matter how "fake" it might be. He says something of going to "destroy his own enemy", insinuating that their enemies are quite different. (Thus, he is not fighting her enemies for her.)

ThatYaoiBoy
02-01-2003, 02:36 PM
Endless Waltz


There's really no episode-by-episode thing I can do here, so I'll just try to keep the points in order.

First Meeting
Duo makes a snide comment about Heero working on Christmas.


Heero doesn't seem at all surprised at his presence, so perhaps they had met again before this scene. They seem to fall easily into old patterns, with no awkward moments. This again suggests they had met previously. Duo's line in reference to Relena is mistranslated- he actually says "Anything for that girl." Not "the one you love." And the romantic connotation inthe dub isn't there...

Heero's Dream
Duo seems annoyed that Heero didn't alert him that he was going to take a nap. He lets him sleep, then shakes him awake with a hand to his shoulder, a pattern of touch and physical contact that repeats itself often with these two. He shows no hesitation at doing so, and Heero doesn't appear surprised.

Mobile Suit Battle
Heero compliments Duo's piloting skills (a rarity, a nice comment) and Duo appears flattered. He also seems to take care to show off a little.

Iikai Mo Iikai
Ah, a famous scene. Heero needs to get out of the area, with the guards at the door, and has to go alone. He seems to immediately assume that either Duo cannot be trusted with his plans, or that Duo will insist on following.


This brings back to mind Episode Twenty, when Heero forbids Duo to follow him before Duo even says anything about wanting to. This scene fits in the same pattern. Heero could simply have told Duo, "don't follow me", as he did before. But last time, he'd had an excuse- Duo was injured, and would be a liability to the mission. He had no excuse in this scene. This leads to the thought that Heero needs to excuse his actions to Duo. He needs a reason to be able to do the things he does. He exhibits this behavior through the series, but is able to break out of it at the end. Heero is desperate for a reason to fight, and asks Relena to tell him he can fight. Relena refuses to do so, but Heero does it anyway. So, one would think that he has broken this pattern. But he exhibits it again in Endless Waltz, needing an excuse for Duo not to follow him. Heero seems to feel strong enough to disobey Relena's wishes, but not Duo's .


Also, Heero can't hit Duo without Duo hitting him first. He uses the phrasing "Don't think ill of me-one time for one time." At the beginning of the series, Heero didn't care a bit what anyone thought of him. Near the middle and end, he still often sacrificed personal favor for efficiency, being constantly rude to Relena in the Cinq Kingdom and fighting when she deliberately tells him not to. But Heero cares enough about Duo's opinion to ask him not to think badly of him. (Side note-Heero seems to squeeze Duo's upper arms briefly, catching him and not letting him fall to the floor.) Heero's line here I believe is mistranslated in the dub...It's originally something to the effect of "Take care of him."

Sami
02-01-2003, 04:13 PM
Well, that sure was a lot of.. uh.. text. x_X I was trying my best to stay out of this debate but I just can't anymore; I'm making this one post to sum up my feelings on this issue, and then stepping out.

I can understand where you're coming from, and how all of the quotes in your second lengthy post can sound sexual, but they're not because they're just INSINUATIONS -- if one of them had said to the other, "Hey, you have a nice ass" or something, then it would be blatantly obvious. x_X But it's not.. such is the mind of yaoi fans.

They act that way because they are partners -- not SEXUAL partners, let me clarify that, because I'm sure people will take that in the perverse way -- but partners in a mission, because wow, that was the plot line of the anime! They are working towards a common goal and forming relationships with one another (non-sexual) and learning to work as a team to accomplish something.

I personally got into the Gundam Wing craze before it his the states (a few years previous actually; i was lucky to get my hands on some good fansubs before it was bastardized for the tv) and I really used to enjoy the GW fandom.. now I can only associate GW fandom with shrieking yaoi fanpeoples who are so tunnel-visioned to the fact that Trowa and Quatre ARE SO TOTALLY GAY (or insert your own favorite couple) that it just makes the fandom no fun at all anymore.. because although -some- yaoi pairings cross my mind every now and then (WufeixTreize!), I know that that's not how it really is because Wufei was married and is FIGHTING for a female.

And the fact that they INSIST that the couplings are real blows my mind. Nowhere does it say these boys are gay; there are a lot of insinuations, but that's all they are. Insinuations. It angers me that all people see are "OMG GAY BOYS!" and seem to lose the storyline about the hardships of war, and teamwork, and friendship and yadda yadda behind it because all they see are 15 year old boys with sexual tension. It's unfortunate... really.

As much as I dislike Relena, I will admit to the fact that there is something there with her and Heero. It's amazing how many yaoi fans will deny that to the death just so they can put their favorite pretty boys together instead.

Being a fan of yaoi is one thing, and if you can see the other side of things and accept that the boys are not gay, that is fine. You can pair them how you want, but just know that them being gay was not the author's/creators intention. Howver, rabid tunnel-visioned yaoi fans that can only see one thing and absolutely REFUSE to believe anyone elses word because it is WRONG WRONG WRONG and Duo really wants Heero's ass just make me sad. IMO, it really makes the fandom look bad and pathetic. -_-

That's all I have to say. I won't post here again; if someone wants to take this issue up with me, you can contact me outside this thread.

ThatYaoiBoy
02-01-2003, 04:25 PM
Who said that it just has to do with anything "sexual"? I didn't. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you're just about sex. (I find that offensive thank you.) Besides, the creators never said it had anything to do with gay or straight pairings. So people can fit them up however they like. I, being a gay boy, am more interested in a gay couple than a straight one. Why? Because it relates to me more than the other way around. Not because I'm a drooling yaoi fan. I find it pitiful that there is an anime/manga I like, but can't relate to because everyone else shouts that they're 'straight' not 'gay' when actually they are neither.

Shadra D
02-01-2003, 04:47 PM
In regard to a previous post...

> Heero's line here I believe is mistranslated in the dub...It's originally something to the effect of "Take care of him."

He says in Japanese, "Ato wa tanondazo", which means "I leave the rest up to you".

>because you're gay doesn't mean you're just about sex. (I find that offensive thank you.)
I think, then, you're taking offense at something you needn't. 'Gay' is the slang term for 'homosexual', something I'm positive you're aware of and I needn't explain further save to point out that it is a type of sexual orientation, and thus, yes, has to do with sex in the basest of terms. Our society pairs 'love' and 'sex' together, as yes, they go hand in hand in the idealistic sense. However, most people realize that, yes, you can love someone without wanting to have sex with them, and yes, you can have sex with someone without loving them. To be 'a couple', there is a definite inferral of sexual relations (physical attraction, not necessarily the act, though that is excompassed within), and so gay couples are, by the popular (and, by society's standards, correct) definition, sexual pairs.

That aside, I state that I agree with those who have stated that there aren't any canonly gay couplings among the 5 boys if Gundam Wing, as it was not the creator's intentions (as communicated by the manga or anime). But that's just my opinion and my interpretation of this entire situation.

I agree with you, though, that yes, most everything is open for interpretation, which doesn't make it 'right' or 'wrong', but it doesn't always match the creator's intentions. This I know very well, being an art student. One can create an art piece, no matter how objective (meaning not abstract) it may be, but people other than you will interpret it in different ways, and more often than not, the way you didn't originally intend. But there's nothing wrong with that, either.

In all of life, people can and will see and hear what they want to hear, even if there are blatant facts thrown in their faces. That's humanity, and there's nothing wrong with that. But -because- people are unable to aknowledge what is fact and speculation, this entire debate has no grounds and there is and will never be a way to make everyone agree.

As long as everyone realizes that this is purely a debate and no progress or productivity will come of it (like most debates) then there shouldn't be a problem with it going on and on and on. But because most debates like this are akin to a tug of war, people's tempers will flare, surge, and that's where flame wars come from.

Once people start taking offense, then I think it's about time for something like this to end, as nothing but hurt feelings and anger will come of that, and believe me, there is enough of that around.

Cait
02-02-2003, 11:07 PM
Besides, the creators never said it had anything to do with gay or straight pairings.
That's part of the problem. You don't seem to believe that. The series has to do with humanity and the horrors of war... not sexuaity and the whores of war and yet you stand there arguing about sexual themes....

So people can fit them up however they like.
In fanfiction.

I, being a gay boy, am more interested in a gay couple than a straight one.
You do know there is a whole genre devoted to shonen-ai and yaoi of all severities, right? I've seen many of these shows myself.

Why? Because it relates to me more than the other way around. Not because I'm a drooling yaoi fan. I find it pitiful that there is an anime/manga I like, but can't relate to because everyone else shouts that they're 'straight' not 'gay' when actually they are neither.

Well, that's strange. Most people seem to have a psychology different from you. A good portion of the shonen-ai that appears in manga and anime is geared toward young women. Now, most young women won't mature and become gay men so strictly speaking they should be just as put off as you, and yet they still relate to these characters and enjoy and follow their relationships. I personally can related to both female and male characters because it's not about the sexual hardware or the mechanics of their intimate lives, but their emotions and the situations that they get into.

Not everything has to do with sex. I mean that both in gender and in the act. Honestly speaking, does it have to be two boys? Emotional situations that one might relate to are universal. In most shonen-ai and yaoi they try to make one character more feminine anyway turning a homosexual relationship into a parody of sorts of a heterosexual one. It seems, though, that situation isn't what you strive for. Perhaps the cultural rather than emotional aspect is what you want to see? Perhaps a more open homosexuality? There are dozens of titles you'd love.

But -because- people are unable to aknowledge what is fact and speculation, this entire debate has no grounds and there is and will never be a way to make everyone agree.

As fun as it would be to have everyone agreeing *gag* I hope it never ever happens.

As long as everyone realizes that this is purely a debate and no progress or productivity will come of it (like most debates) then there shouldn't be a problem with it going on and on and on. But because most debates like this are akin to a tug of war, people's tempers will flare, surge, and that's where flame wars come from.

Once people start taking offense, then I think it's about time for something like this to end, as nothing but hurt feelings and anger will come of that, and believe me, there is enough of that around.

It's not about the destination, it's about the journey. It's only when 'peacekeepers' make it personal that it becomes personal.

Babbit_Chan
02-03-2003, 01:47 PM
Can we all agree that the focus of the series was about wars effects on the earth as a whole? Thanks. Back to the costuming discussion.

TsukiGuujin
02-03-2003, 02:13 PM
XD Yeah, we yaoi fans got in the way, didn't we? My bad. ^^

~~Tsuki~~

Kellie
02-05-2003, 12:44 AM
YEAH! :D I'm gonng make a Sally Po costume! *skitters on back on target* That wasn't like..obvious or anything.

hanyou741
09-05-2004, 01:05 AM
i don't noe if anyone is gonna look at this but, i 'm going to be Duo for Oni- con in houston TX!If anyone else is going to oni-con as a Gundam Wing person, mainly Heero,then we can meet up,and for the Heero person , we mybe can do a yaoi skit like thing, I don't. My friend is going to be Trowa, i'm so desperate, but yea write back anyone!!!

KaineMaxwell
12-12-2004, 05:09 PM
Quick Wufei question, would a kungfu jacket be good for a Wufei cosplayer too?

Heero(f)
07-07-2007, 04:10 PM
I´m new here and I´m cosplaying as Heero Yuy. ^^ I´m female too and from Germany.

Pilot05
09-26-2010, 02:29 AM
My friends and I have been doing the Gundam pilots these last couple of years! :)