PDA

View Full Version : Well,there goes our ticket to Garden City Anime Festival!

Kate
05-29-2005, 08:02 PM
Aw,crap.My friends and I were going to go to G.C.A.F.,but,Brie(the only with a license)lost her license when she made a collsion course with another car. No-one got hurt,but,may I ask,CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO?

jin lee
05-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Aw,crap.My friends and I were going to go to G.C.A.F.,but,Brie(the only with a license)lost her license when she made a collsion course with another car. No-one got hurt,but,may I ask,CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO?
where is gcaf i could possibly give you a lift if its not too late

zekitty
05-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Perhaps this thread should be moved to the Garden City Anime Festival section of the forums...? I don't really see how this relates to problems dealing with the site...

Michi
05-29-2005, 11:35 PM
o_o I second the question as to why this is in Site Headquarters... There's a place for GCAF posts. =/ It also would be better to point out that you're asking for rides or possibly research other ways such as public transportation. ^_^;

Kate
06-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Oh,whoops.. ^^;;I didn't see GCAF on the con forum list,so I put it here.Please,feel free to move this.Sorry for the inconvience! ^^;;

Kitchen
06-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Oh,whoops.. ^^;;I didn't see GCAF on the con forum list,so I put it here.Please,feel free to move this.Sorry for the inconvience! ^^;;

Hiya...this thread was already moved about 2-3 weeks ago....

Kaijugal
06-07-2005, 03:26 PM
If you live in the GTA or surrounding areas, aka the Niagra/Toronto/Montreal corridor, you can take the Via or the Greyhouse fairly inexpensively, particularly if you are students.

I posted the information earlier in the GCAF forums in response to another member.