PDA

View Full Version : Hans from hellsing Query

Ukatavi
06-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Hello all! Im not really a vetran at cosplaying, but niether am I a noob. But I was planning on doing a cosplay of the hellsing character, Hans (those who ar not familiar: Tall german Millenium meber who wields huge *i think* lugers)

The main issue is I havnt the slightest clue which color his coat is (it being in a manga and all) Iv seen fan pics of it green and tan, but i wouldnt rule out black, on one of the front covers i see it as light blue. any ideas or suggestions?
I was also wondering if any one had tipps on converting a trench coat into his costume.
PM me if you have any detailed pics or info plz... COME HELLSING FANS SHOW THEM WHAT WERE MADE OF!!!

PS:sorry if i might have posted this in the wrong thread.

Winry
06-02-2005, 02:11 AM
Hello all! Im not really a vetran at cosplaying, but niether am I a noob. But I was planning on doing a cosplay of the hellsing character, Hans (those who ar not familiar: Tall german Millenium meber who wields huge *i think* lugers)

The main issue is I havnt the slightest clue which color his coat is (it being in a manga and all) Iv seen fan pics of it green and tan, but i wouldnt rule out black, on one of the front covers i see it as light blue. any ideas or suggestions?
I was also wondering if any one had tipps on converting a trench coat into his costume.
PM me if you have any detailed pics or info plz... COME HELLSING FANS SHOW THEM WHAT WERE MADE OF!!!

PS:sorry if i might have posted this in the wrong thread.

Hrm, when I made my Schrodinger costume I made it an army green(cause most of the fan art drew his uniform a green color. I couldn't find any color manga pictures to go by so it all I had). I think most likely Hans' uniform would also be army green as well.

daguru
06-02-2005, 01:57 PM
so THATS what his name is. A friend told me I should cosplay him cuz I look just like him. I probably will, too. Im gonna take the creative route and make it a white coat and use a black marker to make ecthings in it. It'll look like Im popping out of the manga like this:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=353258

EDIT: or I might just make him in color, since they're making a Hellsing OVA that will follow closer to the manga.

Ukatavi
06-03-2005, 12:14 AM
winry iv seen tons of tan schrodingers

Zell Chan
06-03-2005, 06:15 AM
I'll check with our resident Major, he's a wwII buff and may have insight.

But trying to find what Natzi youth wore back then.... they didnt wear matching tops and bottoms. @.@

I'm going to do my schrodenger in olive drab if I can peace-meal it.

If it was light blue on a cover, why not make it navy?

Ukatavi
06-03-2005, 11:00 PM
cause im trying to get it right but a fan mod might be in order. I have a black trench coat so id probably be modding it for blue or tan or what ever.

Ukatavi
06-04-2005, 02:02 AM
thx

CarpeMortem
06-04-2005, 07:03 AM
Are we certain its green? Being that he was an SS captain I would think a battlehship grey would be the most appropriate.

Ukatavi
06-04-2005, 10:59 PM
we really arnt certain about any color (at least im not). grey would seem like the right color. could have sworn i saw a color pic some were though.

Ukatavi
06-06-2005, 10:27 PM
Ok I watched a littel history chanel and i think im going to go in a standard green color.