PDA

View Full Version : Help with Glenn or surge costume(im a noob))

jecht
07-17-2002, 11:43 PM
I wanna make a glenn,karsh, or serge costume from chrono cross I need help with everything iv never made a costume before and only have $120 to spend. I want to make karsh the most hes so cool and looks the best.

jecht
07-18-2002, 10:30 AM
thank you anyone else?

Kurenai
08-10-2002, 12:03 AM
Karsh may not be too bad...from what I remember, he wears that.....thing that looks like a training uniform, ne? That looks simple enough. You'd also have to find a purple wig....

Arashi-san
02-28-2008, 10:01 PM
Well I did Serge, totaling 75 dollars about for my entire suit. Plus I have a very reliable and cheap cloth store which I found the mats for my vest. I used a water and acrilic paint mix to make the detailing. My masamune was make in like 5 hours by using pink insulation foam, paper mache and chicken wire handle. I painted it with Latex spray paint so as to not burn through the foam.

Michi
02-29-2008, 03:37 PM
Please check the date before replying to a post. :thumbsup: This post is from 6 years ago, and the user hasn't even visited the boards since then. While it's kind of you to try and offer advice, it'd be best to post it to threads that are recent for users that are still active. ;)