PDA

View Full Version : Prince Of Tennis/bleach Photo Shoot!!!

Kaido Kaoru
06-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Hilo everyone....

Well me and my best friend were going to organize a Naruto Photo shoot but its already done (can't wait!!!>.<) and I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a POT photo shoot....

Now this is still WAYY WAYYYYY up in the air!!! I was wondering how many people would attend a POT Photoshoot.....

email me at (or comment here) :

luver.in.anime@gmail.com

Now as for the POT cosplay my friend will be attending U of T in Sept. so she said she could gets us into the gym to take some pics and then there could be a hangout/pinic outside....*imagines change room photos... o^____^o*
BOYS LOCKER ROOM!!!! heheheheheheh!!!!

I'll be taken count as to how many people will actually wanna go..So far I've accounted 7to about 10 people....you dun HAVE to cosplay but it'd be fun! Now ALL suggestions as to when/where is Appriciated! But I was hoping arounf the very last weekend of July...I believe July 30th what do you all say!? Hopefully NOT mada mada dane! *snicker so corny!!!* hope to here from you all!!!!

thankyou everyone!!!!

~*~kaido kaoru~*~

hikarilight
06-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Oohhhh!!! I've been waiting to do PoT once again~ And since I actually have a short black wig, I can do a proper Ryoma *nods* Or any other character with short black hair and that's a lot... 0_0

I'm definitely interested in this ^^

kels
06-02-2005, 08:12 PM
hmm... if were going to do this.. we should make it an organized one~~~..

to make sure we get all the chars~