PDA

View Full Version : Any Fushigi Yugi or Flame of Recca cosplayers?

Mibuzen
01-16-2003, 11:50 AM
Hey everyone. I just joined but I have been going to cons for a few years. For this years Katsucon I am going as Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi and Mikagami from Flame of Recca. Is anyone else cosplaying from either of those two series because I want to get a group together to do a skit. My roomie is going as Hotohori but we need others. I already have a skit planned out. Let me know who wants to be apart of this as soon as possible. Later.

Nietsche
01-16-2003, 11:57 AM
no skit for me....but I will be around to call you 'fangboy' in my Tokaki (in non-old geezer mode) outfit!!

Mibuzen
01-16-2003, 12:14 PM
And I'll be there to scream Rekka Shinen when you do. If you're a cute girl I'll keep you cool with my fan. If you're a guy then I'll keep you cool with my fan for a dollar.

MikigamiTokiya
01-16-2003, 08:16 PM
^^ heh heh cool to see there will be a tokaki... he rocks ^_^ my group is doing f.o.r. but @ diffrent cons. good luck and can't wait to see pics. mikagami kicks arse!!!!

Alexeil
01-17-2003, 07:11 PM
I could bring my Fuko costume if you'd like ^_^ I haven't worn it in awhile, but should be ok with minor repairs. I'd probably be up for a skit or just hanging out for pics, whatever. Let me know if you're still interested and what's up!

Aya Mikage
01-17-2003, 07:24 PM
i just might bring nuriko^^

dizzylizzy
01-18-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Aya Mikage
i just might bring nuriko^^

i was just about to say the same thing. lol. what version do you have?

Neko Cathy
01-18-2003, 11:11 PM
One of my semi-group members is going as a Flame of Recca character (also going as Kaze from FF:U), but since I haven't seen that anime yet, I can't quite really tell you guys which character he's cosplaying.

Aya Mikage
01-19-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by dizzylizzy
i was just about to say the same thing. lol. what version do you have?

sexy nuriko^^
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=18214&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500

Mibuzen
01-20-2003, 06:43 AM
You make a great Nuriko. Not in the gender sense but in the beauty sense. Umm scratch that. Nuriko will always be a woman in my book. Anyway, I think you should go as Nuriko if it's no problem for you. Also the same goes for Alexiel. If it's no trouble to be Fuuko then that would be really cool. Thanks. Later.

Aya Mikage
01-20-2003, 11:18 AM
^^ill try^^ i have a lot of costume changes for katsu^^ eh** you lie on LI toooooooo?*o*

Mibuzen
01-20-2003, 06:03 PM
Yah. I live in Farmingdale. What about you?

Aya Mikage
01-20-2003, 07:35 PM
im in port washington-.-

Alexeil
01-20-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Mibuzen
for Alexiel. If it's no trouble to be Fuuko then that would be really cool. Thanks. Later.

No prob! Just let me know what day and time you're having the FoR group so we can meet up for pics. And if you want me in your skit, what's it about? Feel free to AIM me at alexeil if ya wanna chat about it ^_^

Aya Mikage
01-21-2003, 11:33 PM
ill be going as normal miaka on friday morning, and i will have a tamahome with me^^

dizzylizzy
01-22-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Aya Mikage
ill be going as normal miaka on friday morning, and i will have a tamahome with me^^

mmmm..... tama-hottie..... i'll def have to get a pic of you two together!

Aya Mikage
01-22-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by dizzylizzy
mmmm..... tama-hottie..... i'll def have to get a pic of you two together!

LOL :thumbsup: hehehee ^^ yea, we'll be miaka and tama in the morning, and at the dance^^ remeber its Love-Day!!!! so cute cheesy couples at the dance is cute^^ hehehee lol

Mibuzen
01-22-2003, 09:12 AM
Cool. I'll hopefully have a Hotohori with me. We can all fight over you though of course Tamahome will win. I want to do a skit where Miaka and Yui show up to the universe of the four gods and everyone fights over Miaka. Would you be up for a skit?

Aya Mikage
01-22-2003, 09:32 AM
^^if its a skit for katsu, i cant^^hehe, im already in a skit^^ sorry^^

but hanging with FY cosplayers should be fun, ill be miaka between 11am-1pm on friday^^