PDA

View Full Version : And you're going as...?

Brita_Lee
06-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Howdy! As well as wondering what the general sonoppsis(sp?missuse?) is on everyone's costume "plans", I was also wondering if anyone here is going as a character from;
1) InuYasha
2) Chrono Cross
3) Fushigi Yugi
4) Digi Charat

I ask because I'll most likely be going to this con all alone (insert tear here) and was wondering if anyone was goin' from the same anime/game as me. So as well as that, I'm also curious to see if I'll recognise ANY of the costumes yous guys'll be cosplay'n. (insert slap for terrible grammar here).

:jjacks: Yay Anime North people invading threads! Sorry. Ha ha ha.

Schubuttercup
06-03-2005, 10:35 AM
? o....k

I'm goijng as DW5 Zhou Yu, Utada, Yazoo and SW Mitsuhide

Sakura
06-12-2005, 08:57 AM
I have costumes for 2/4 of the ones that you're doing but I'm not wearing them to GCAF... instead I'm being Zoisite ^^

Lady_Sodina
06-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Doing a female version of Tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi actually, prolly going to bring my plush version of Tama neko too!! What character from FY are you going as, Brita Lee? Wouldn't mind trying to get a couple of pics with you if you're doing an FY cosplay too *^^* I have a suzaku no miko costume too, but since I'm actually dying my hair orange, it won't work too well ^^" Lolz, ah well. But yeah, I'll be Tasuki all weekend ^^v

Brita_Lee
06-13-2005, 01:15 PM
Whee! Yay FY! I'm going as Nuriko! Its a costume from a pic I found on the net once (a screencap, but I haven't seen much of the anime, I mostly read the manga). Piccies together would be cool! HooRay for Fushigi Yuugi madness. Hopefully my friend Jenn cann come, so she can be Chichiri(maybe).

Momoko
06-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Ah, you're making me wish I was wearing my Suzaku no Miko cosplay ;-; I made it to debute at AN 2003, but due to SARS I never went. Now it's in the back of my closet, unfinished, and sad because it's so pretty and had so much time put into it that it needs to be worn! >_<;;;

BUT -- I'm going as Kunzite XD My boyfriend is going as Nephrite, and as Sakura said, she's Zoisite and her boyfriend is Jadiete. Yay for BSSM Generals!

Kitchen
06-14-2005, 01:52 PM
OKay...

I am going as LING TONG, Black MOOGLE, RENO AC, Taipon DeDragonHeart, Deathscythe Gundam

Lady_Sodina
06-14-2005, 07:26 PM
Whee! Yay FY! I'm going as Nuriko! Its a costume from a pic I found on the net once (a screencap, but I haven't seen much of the anime, I mostly read the manga). Piccies together would be cool! HooRay for Fushigi Yuugi madness. Hopefully my friend Jenn cann come, so she can be Chichiri(maybe).
Nice!! That'll be awesome if we have a Chichiri too!! *^^* Yay FY!!

Awww, Momoko, you're poor Suzaku no Miko costume... ^^" However the costume group you seem to have going sounds awesome!!

Kitchen- Deathscythe Gundam? NICE *droolz* Going to get a picture of that!! Sounds awesome!!

Momoko
06-14-2005, 10:22 PM
^_^ Thank you Lady Sodina! Sakura really thought of it all, we're just conning our boyfriends into it XD I think it's pretty cool, though. How often do you see the BSSM Generals rather than the senshi ^^

Lady_Sodina
06-15-2005, 10:48 AM
HA!! Good plan, conning the boyfriends into this!! But yeah, that's a very good angle though, cause you DONT see the BSSM Generals very often, not at all in comparison to the seishi!! I can't wait to see how it turns out!!

Brita_Lee
06-15-2005, 01:12 PM
Wow! From the sounds of it, there will be a lot of neat photo opportunities! I'll have to bring a few disposable cameras with me (as opposed to one). (For the record, since I didn't mention, the characters I am cosplaying from the shows I mentioned are; InuYasha, Nuriko, Serge, and Dejiko).

IWantYouItachi
06-17-2005, 12:59 PM
x.x I'll be stepping back into the horde of Naruto cosplayers... A friend asked me to be Temari, so, I will! ^^;

Freedom
07-13-2005, 12:59 AM
I kinda scrapped my costume idea, but I'll take advantage of my stylish wardrobe and just say that I'll be an Initial D character. Watch out for my New Balance sneakers!