PDA

View Full Version : For you other Star Wars fans out there

TK421
06-04-2005, 11:30 PM
I CAN'T be the only one! Check out This thread (http://www.sandiegostarwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=931) for info. San Diego Star Wars society is having their own booth and it's mainly instructions for SDSWS members. However, SDSWS is a chapter of fanforce so you could ask questions about finding a chapter in your area if you are from out of town. I don't have a time slot yet but last year we had a meeting to assign time slots.

I would love to meet as many of you as possible so if you have the time, it sure would be great if you could just find the booth and ask when TK421 will be there and they could tell you, and as I said, they would have information about joining a local chapter in your home area.

Devi Dark Wolf
06-05-2005, 05:33 AM
BWAHAH, Los Angeles Fan Force REPRESENT!!! *bounce*

Devi

Scruffy Rebel
06-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Check out the Rebel Legion or 501st sites, they're at CC every year along with all the FanForce people and the Jedi Assembly people. I think they all try to get one long row of booths together, so that you have one group after one and can find the one you want to check out very easily...that's the way it's been previous years. If you don't find people to meet up with there, you'd certainly find them at the Star Wars Pavilion near the X-Wing or something.

~Oracle

raevyn
06-19-2005, 09:09 PM
That's awesome! I'll probably come by the booth while I'm there :3 I'll probably be in my Yondaime costume.

Neo_Serenity
07-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Does anyone know if there will be an actual Star Wars gathering? If so, what day and what time?? ^^

TK421
07-06-2005, 05:22 PM
I don't know if there is a gathering but there will be booths for different fanforce chapters and I would imagine they will all be together. Jeff Parks will also have a booth.

kelldar
07-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Rebel Legion is having their group photo friday morning at 9, on the backsteps of the convention center. 501st is supposed to be having theirs saturday, but I haven't seen a definite time yet...

Neo_Serenity
07-06-2005, 11:41 PM
Rebel Legion is having their group photo friday morning at 9, on the backsteps of the convention center. 501st is supposed to be having theirs saturday, but I haven't seen a definite time yet...

Thank you! I'll try to get into contact with someone from 501st. ^^

TK421
07-07-2005, 01:50 AM
You'd have better luck with fanforce. Click here (http://boards.theforce.net/) then pick out your region of the world then boil it down to where you live to find a local chapter.

Jinyo
07-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Is there a General Star Wars gathering at all?
Are the Rebel Legion and 501st gatherings just for members?
Because there are lots of Star Wars cosplayers who either have not joined or do not meet the standards of these groups, but would still like to have a gathering/

Jaina Solo
07-13-2005, 01:42 PM
*clings to Jinyo*

Yeah. What he said.