PDA

View Full Version : oh doo doo -_____-

liz-maru
01-16-2003, 07:07 PM
okies here is my prob! sorry im gonna rant. i bought a really long yellow wig! and im thinkin yeah ill cosplay as sailor venus (eternal sailor venus)! i had it all planned out cause i think she is rockin, so i bought the wig and thought hey i could use this wig for all kinds o characters with yellow lookin hair! but i really wanna be venus cause i bought these expensive white knee high boots and all, but im worried that sailor venus or all the sailor scouts are over cosplayed. do you think people will be like GUH?! im still thinkin but who else could i use this mad expensive wig for?! any suggestions? oh the wig is long to like lower than my waist! thanks!

Spooky Brew
01-16-2003, 07:11 PM
No, Sailor-Moon is a little over-cosplayed in my opinion, but it matters how good the costume is, like Aya Mikage/Sailor-Moon does such a good job, I never get tired of her Sailor pictures! Even Sailor- Jamboree is very cool as well! I get tired of the one day done crap with thread falling just badly done over all! I think you should do venus! Hell, I'm doing Helios, just because I love Sailor-Moon! Kinda my tribute for that being the first anime I ever watched!! I think you should be venus!!!! I'll cheer you on!!!!

liz-maru
01-16-2003, 07:16 PM
YAY! thank you for the encouragement! ^^ u rock!

Spooky Brew
01-16-2003, 07:17 PM
It's really no problem! I don't want anyone after getting so much done and saving money for a specific costume and then having second thoughts because of society says! I think you'll do well!

Rosiel
01-16-2003, 07:22 PM
Actually the normal sailor scouts are horribly over-cosplayed but you rarely see their eternal versions... so I think it's actually a good idea. =)

liz-maru
01-16-2003, 07:23 PM
awe thank you! spooky i bet your helios costume is gonna kick arse! ^^ im gonna start makin me a sailor venus costume tomorrow! yahooo! oh by tha way which cons are ya goin to? and Rosiel thank you!! hopefully i can do a good job! =) im excited!

Spooky Brew
01-16-2003, 07:24 PM
Me? At the bottom I put them! So, Comic-con and Ax03!

KaitouKurogo
01-19-2003, 12:08 AM
^_^ Why not get a red mask and cosplay as Sailor-V? I haven't seen much of Venus' persona before the Sailor Senshi.

XLainoftheWired
01-19-2003, 12:11 AM
Kaitou has a great idea but yeah I get sick of seeing Sailor suits constantly, but if its done really well then, shizzle, g for it, I see too many half fast sailor suits, like "oh i lazed out of cosplaying, I'll just get a white leotard!" But yeah saior-v or etrnal venus would be awesome

soshi
01-19-2003, 12:29 AM
acually, I think Sailor Venus is the one sailor I haven't seen too much of. o.0

lialia
01-19-2003, 01:00 AM
i actually like the sailor V idea its original and yet you are still a sailor senshi

JoeBoeing
01-19-2003, 01:10 AM
Greetings,

DO SAILOR V!!!!

Sailor V has the coolest design and she kicks major booty as well.

FRom,
Joe

liz-maru
01-19-2003, 09:29 AM
i told my mom i was gonna make eternal sailor venus and lol she said why dont you make sailor v first to practice with getting the whole sailor thing down! ^_- YAY! thank you everyone for the encouragement and help! rock on! ill be sure to post pics, in me gallery!

RoseDuelist
01-19-2003, 02:04 PM
Yes, I Kaitou has a good idea. I have never seen that before and she is the original Sailor Scout (long before Usagi).

Anyway, it DOESN"T MATTER if something is over cosplayed or not. I was planning Shampoo and she is terribly over-cosplayed as well. I say, if you want to do it, who cares.