PDA

View Full Version : Roommate(Early... I know... XD..)

Keda
06-06-2005, 08:45 AM
I have up to 2 free spaces in my room (at the Strathcona Hotel) for the week-end.
It wil only cost $50, but it is floor space, unless you ask the peps in the room nicely.

their two single beds in each room- this is how it will work:
2 for each bed, and 2 on the floor.

(in the one room i know for 100% 2 peps have bad back so they get a bed, they will be in the same bed.)

PM or e-mail me: :chatah: keda_dream@hotmail.com

Vicky
06-06-2005, 12:53 PM
damn, i wish i got your rooms >_<
they were all booked up for 4 person rooms ;_; So I had to get 2- 2ppl rooms >_<

Keda
06-07-2005, 07:57 PM
damn, i wish i got your rooms >_<
they were all booked up for 4 person rooms ;_; So I had to get 2- 2ppl rooms >_<

space 1 filled so far, 1 space left,
Songstress_Yuna

Yuna-X2
06-07-2005, 08:16 PM
They're filling already? DAMN! *works on convincing parents quicker*

Keda
06-08-2005, 08:49 AM
don't worry we'll find something

Nite_Chan
06-10-2005, 07:56 AM
Me and my boyfriend are looking for someone to share a room with ....

Keda
06-11-2005, 12:25 AM
i only have 1 space left o far....
maybe two but i don't know yet, one of my friends don't know if they can book it off...

Squall1882
06-11-2005, 09:07 PM
OMG the rooms at the Strathcona are super small!! We got a four person room and it's the smallest hotel room I've ever been in... the whole room was the beds and thing strips of floor between.. the only real floor space was right in front of the entrance door.. ahahahahha.. I've heard the same about the 2 person rooms too from a friend... much more squishy then the doubletree.. sigh..

Keda
06-12-2005, 10:45 PM
with a will theirs a way

Keda
06-15-2005, 10:28 AM
hotel rooms are always small thats why theirs only 2 on the floor this year, last year i had like 3-4(all from my town(friends and family)
but this year only 1/2 of my friends are going so i'm only puting 2 on the floor
2 on the floor is ok theirs room.

Vicky
06-15-2005, 10:57 AM
We stuck 6 people in one 2 person smoking room last year.
Which was apparently MUCH smaller than Sarah-san's fancy 2 person NONsmoking room.
And we still had room for someone to go in the bathtub and the walkway to the bathroom.

Keda
06-23-2005, 02:57 PM
I have 2 spaces left(one came open)

chaos_magician
06-30-2005, 03:03 PM
I would be interested but just for the Saturday though if that's possible...

Yuna-X2
07-01-2005, 09:00 AM
I'm planning on staying at the Delta Chelsea. It is farther away, but only a quick subway ride away. It's also WAY cheaper. I think it's $114 a night or something..

sasuke88
07-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Just wondering if there are any people who want to share a room,

hope fully not sleeping on the floor

give me a PM or just post here

that would be great

jade_dincht
07-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Just wondering if there are any people who want to share a room,

hope fully not sleeping on the floor

give me a PM or just post here

that would be great

I might. I have to check with the b/f. The hotel we are staying at would be the days inn, it's an employee rate so you'd only have to pay like 30.00 a night.

chaos_magician
07-04-2005, 07:58 PM
WoW!! $30.00/night is a sweet deal!!!.....if ur b/f doesn't mind I would gladly chip in and sleeping on the floor is okie with me as long as I have a pillow or somethin plushy for my head...just for the Saturday though..pls post a reply whether yes or no so I can look for other options in case this doesn't work out thanx!!

jade_dincht
07-05-2005, 08:30 AM
eh, I hate to say this, but we're actually going to end up staying with a cousin. sowwy. :lost:

chaos_magician
07-05-2005, 09:55 AM
that's okie that's totally understandable....I won't give up I swear I'll find a way.....thanx though for replying

jade_dincht
07-05-2005, 01:18 PM
that's okie that's totally understandable....I won't give up I swear I'll find a way.....thanx though for replying

ah, no need to thank me. I couldn't just leave you hanging like that.

Northern
08-04-2005, 09:02 AM
DO NOT, stay at the delta...its way expensive, the best hotel to stay at in that part of town is, if your staying near the airport, the holiday inn, its really nice, staying near westmall, the valhalla, and closer to the con itsself, try the rodgers center hotels, they are rather nice, thoiugh can be a little pricy.

Also, if your willing to spend the cash of over 100 a night, try the sheraton center, its literally across the street from the convention center, and it is beaustiful. Take my word for it, I live in toronto, and I am in close confidence with the health and safety officers.

Konrad-Chan
08-19-2005, 12:36 PM
I really badly need a room!

E-mail me or add me at konradbongard@hotmail.com to discuss.

Kinsako
08-19-2005, 02:11 PM
DO NOT, stay at the delta...its way expensive, the best hotel to stay at in that part of town is, if your staying near the airport, the holiday inn, its really nice, staying near westmall, the valhalla, and closer to the con itsself, try the rodgers center hotels, they are rather nice, thoiugh can be a little pricy.

Also, if your willing to spend the cash of over 100 a night, try the sheraton center, its literally across the street from the convention center, and it is beaustiful. Take my word for it, I live in toronto, and I am in close confidence with the health and safety officers.

Hi, just wondering, we're not from Toronto, and we're planning to stay at the Fairmont Royal York. It was the closest hotel we could find that we liked. Do you know anything about that hotel? :chatah: