PDA

View Full Version : Urgh...looks like no D*C for me

Dany
06-07-2005, 02:11 PM
The prices for airfare right now is looking to be over 400 right now, and I still have a costume I need to make for it. Unfortunate, that, because I really wanted to go this year and do the Dawn competition.

However, I think I can make a more strategic plan for D*C next year, including having better prop transport options and all that fun stuff.

I'll think of you guys in the meantime, though! :heart:

fightstar
06-07-2005, 09:56 PM
The prices for airfare right now is looking to be over 400 right now, and I still have a costume I need to make for it. Unfortunate, that, because I really wanted to go this year and do the Dawn competition.

However, I think I can make a more strategic plan for D*C next year, including having better prop transport options and all that fun stuff.

I'll think of you guys in the meantime, though! :heart:

In the immortal words of Anikan/Darth Vader from Episode III, "NNnnnnnnooooooo!". Aw man, I was hoping to meet you at D*Con to tell you inperson what a kewl Lo'tor costume you have. Also, cheer for you durring the Dawn contest. Know that one person will miss you and I do hope things are going well for you. Keep us updated on your cosplay progress.

:square:

Dany
06-07-2005, 11:16 PM
*sniffles* Aw, I'm flattered...

Well, the good news is that I can hopefully make a better plan to budget for next year, especially in terms of planning the costume and con budget together. I think, looking back, that this is the hardest part of it; I'd have to do the costume spending AND the con spending simutaneously, and it will kill me financially.

Instead, I'm hoping to separate the two a little bit better...costume early next year, and con after that.