PDA

View Full Version : What costumes do you have planed for Yaoi con 2005?

Youko_Kurama
06-10-2005, 03:47 AM
What costumes do you have planed? And what anime/ manga/ game is it from?

I can not wait to see all the great costumes. As for me it looks like Youko kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho and Mai or Angel from KOF are going. Maybe more. Tell you all later. As for new costumes... well most likly Dizzy from GGX. Maybe more, you will have to see.

CapsuleCorp
06-10-2005, 10:52 PM
For sure Hiei (YYH) and Kougaiji (Saiyuki) - I promised. And instead of Yami Yugi, I think I'm going to have Alastair from Yu-Gi-Oh completed. I kind of don't want to be dragged into any Yami/Kaiba pairing situations, I detest it. I'd much rather get caught with Alastair/Kaiba.

BUT...I may get stupid and figure out a way to bring both. I have no self-control.

makotohanabi
06-10-2005, 11:33 PM
Defenately will be bringing Schuldig (Weiss Kreuz) both the regular assasin oufit and the all white version from ep 24. Will have a Youji with me as well. Possibly Saya (Blood: the Last Vampire) and Youko Kurama(YYH). Might bring other costumes it depends if I have room for them, or my mood.

I'll have a final list closer to the con.

GreenFire
06-13-2005, 10:21 PM
I'll be brining Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho), Homura (Saiyuki) and Kaiba (Yugioh) to match CapsuleCorp's list.

Dany
06-14-2005, 01:33 PM
Well, I might actually be able to come to this con :) I put it as a tentative because I wasn't sure what else was going on, since it's Halloween weekend and such.

However, the plan right now is to bring both Lotor and Vampire Hunter D...because it's always good to bring the Hot Anime Guys.

Also, it's possible (but not definite yet) that YaoiCon might be the debut convention for my ball jointed doll, Sai. I'm hoping to have him by my birthday (October 20th, not long before YaoiCon), and if I do, I'll likely spend at least a few hours wandering about looking like him...or the other way around.

Fiouri
06-21-2005, 05:09 AM
I'll be going as Simon Belmont from Castlevania (whip and all) and Bridget from Guilty Gear XX.
I might do another cosplay, but Im not sure who yet ^_^;;

crazymiko
06-21-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll be bringing Ritsuka from Loveless. Zechs is supposed to be done but that's really up in the air right now. It's hard to tell right now, I'll probably bring either Schuldig or Youji too. I'm waiting to see what groups pop up to decide on others.

Jujubeans
06-21-2005, 02:04 PM
I'll say the same as the YC05 thread. If I ever think of going, I'll be as the emergecy seamstress for Dark and Krad whom I'll debut as my first complete set of commisioned work for my friends. If I consider dressing up, I'll go as Iori. More than likely my good friend will go as Kyo.

Ready2Rokk
06-25-2005, 12:26 PM
For Yaoicon, I'm going as Natsuo from Loveless (my friend is going as Youji) and Ryuichi from Gravitation (in the bunny costume XD).

Ryochan
06-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Sadly I won't have many costumes for Yaoi-con this year. Mostly just my old ones, and I'm not completely sure which ones I am bringing. I may have one new one, depending if I can bribe people into the other costumes, but I have yet to be decisive on that.

I know for sure I'll be bringing Hisoka Kurosaki from Yami no Matsuei (I hope to have my shirt updated a bit... but won't tell you what's wrong with the first one unless I do), and I intend to probably bring Yoshiki from X-Japan, a costume I have worn only once.

I may bring Count D from Pet Shop of Horrors, and I may bring Mizuki Ashiya from Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (AKA - Hana Kimi). There is one other costume, as I said, that I might bring if I can locate members. So, there you go... My really bad costume list for Yaoi-con.

Psychotic Jei
06-27-2005, 07:07 PM
For this Y-con. I am bringing. Yunsung from Soul Calibur. Enjouji from Kizuna. (Hey K2 is going to be there). I wanna me Kou from The Bouncer and then probably Ichigo from Bleach

sacha
06-28-2005, 01:27 AM
if my friend Jason and I manage to make it to Yaoi Con this year, we'll be coming as Dee and Ryo :DDDDD

Ryochan
06-29-2005, 06:48 PM
For this Y-con. I am bringing. Yunsung from Soul Calibur. Enjouji from Kizuna. (Hey K2 is going to be there). I wanna me Kou from The Bouncer and then probably Ichigo from Bleach

*Latches* I'm trying to get a Kizuna group together! I want to do Kai!

Besides, I know you Jei :P How's Amy?

Psychotic Jei
07-06-2005, 11:20 PM
*Latches* I'm trying to get a Kizuna group together! I want to do Kai!

Besides, I know you Jei :P How's Amy?

Ami is cool. And I have a Kai already. ;_;

Ryochan
07-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Ami is cool. And I have a Kai already. ;_;

Aww okay. lol. ^_^ I have one person who may do Kei for me, or Ranmaru. I'll have to send her images of both. It's getting the others together which is difficult.

:D Will see you there though!

twitchylizard
07-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Hmm. . . only have one costume confirmed so far. I'm going to be going as Dead Relena. Been planning it for a long while ^_^ As for the other 2 days. . . well I'm looking to hook up with a group or 2 if I can. Though I'm considering a Shiba costume from Juvenile Orion (as I discovered the manga at Ycon2003 before it was even printed!)

Tohma
07-13-2005, 09:29 PM
I think I finally know what I'll be coming as ^_^ Ginji from Getbackers and Quatre from Gundam Wing and possibly Hakkai from Saiyuki or Killua from Hunter X Hunter if I get one of them done in time.

Ryochan
07-14-2005, 04:27 AM
I think I finally know what I'll be coming as ^_^ Ginji from Getbackers and Quatre from Gundam Wing and possibly Hakkai from Saiyuki or Killua from Hunter X Hunter if I get one of them done in time.

Oh how I wish my Gon would be complete. Sadly, unless my friend has worked on in while I haven't been able to reach him, it won't be. His fiancee broke it off with him so I totally forgive him though.

kikumarubeam
07-15-2005, 09:42 PM
---

kenseikishi
07-17-2005, 04:58 AM
Provided I'm able to go, A FFT Wizard... and maybe Juste Belmont (Harmony of Dissonance) if I have time/cash =)

Shinsengumi
07-21-2005, 05:25 PM
If I do go, I'm just going to cosplay as the Shinsengumi Hajime Saito from Rurouni Kenshin.

Ryochan
07-21-2005, 06:19 PM
I've finally made up my mind about costumes, the ones I intend to wear, though not the actual days I intend to wear them just yet. So here's my list

Definitive
Count D - Pet Shop of Horrors
Hisoka Kurosaki - Yami no Matsuei

Semi-Definitive
Io - Enzai (This is based on the other cast members coming)

In Progress/Not fully Sure
Ritsuka - Loveless
Kai - Kizuna

I'll let you guys know as details come closer!

Ryochan

Dvl_Sasuke
07-27-2005, 07:18 PM
this will be my first yaoi-con and i want to start off with Sasuke from naruto. possible i can try to be bryan regan from tales of symphonia but i kind of doubt it.

Eurobeat King
07-29-2005, 02:34 AM
I plan to have the following costumes for Yaoi-con 2005:

Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Saitou Hajime (Rurouni Kenshin)
Wufei : Mariemaya uniform (Gundam Wing : Endless Waltz)
Hibiki Takane (Capcom vs. SNK 2/ Last Blade 2)
Tsuzuki Asato (Yami no Matsuei)

I'll plan out the schedule as Y-con gets closer. :)

Oh, and since Yaoicon this year doesn't end on Halloween this year, for those of you still in the BayArea on Halloween-Monday, I might get a cosplay get-together at the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose, CA for trick-or-treating and photos outside the mysterious mansion and gardens.. bwhahaha.. I didn't do it last year cos Halloween was on the last day of Y-con, and by that time I was toooo tired to think about cosplaying that night. But this year the tradition might return. I'll make a seperate thread for it in the "others" section before October comes.. :)

Umi
07-29-2005, 12:17 PM
Still deciding whether or not to attend Yaoicon this year. If I do, maybe I will finally get my act together and do Subaru from X. I think I said that sometime last year too. ;_;

CapsuleCorp
07-29-2005, 10:25 PM
EBK as Tsuzuki? I'm totally going to find you and glomp you, you know. :D

Eurobeat King
07-29-2005, 11:15 PM
EBK as Tsuzuki? I'm totally going to find you and glomp you, you know. :D

Hehe thanks. I haven't worn Tsuzuki since Yaoicon 2003, and I do an OK job, since my rain-coat isn't as long as it should be, and I couldn't get the hair right for his pair o' bangs he has.. Here's a pic of me and Sihaya as Hisoka:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=89183

I'll try to get the hair done correctly this year. :) I might wear him Friday afternoon/evening, but we'll see..

Ryochan
07-30-2005, 12:06 AM
No, Al's not allowed to wear Tsuzuki again!!! J/K

We'll have to get a few more images this year, since the last time you had Tsuzuki and me Hisoka that we managed to run across each other I was still with Dio and the freak and we were busy running. I hope for Y-con to be a little more lax this year for me ^_^ Also, my wig is better and I always enjoy tormenting you Al! :D

CapsuleCorp
07-30-2005, 10:35 PM
Aww...it suits you, though, Al. No pun intended. :) Can't wait to see it with "the hair."

I styled my Alastair wig today so oh yes, the Alastair/Kaiba goodness will be happening with me and GreenFire. I can't wait to wear this costume fully, and play.

Is it October yet?

junkeemunky
07-31-2005, 04:37 PM
For Yaoicon, I'm going as Natsuo from Loveless (my friend is going as Youji) and Ryuichi from Gravitation (in the bunny costume XD).

I might also be doing Natsuo from Loveless! :D <3

Northern
08-02-2005, 02:14 PM
So not fair...I wanted to go to yaoi con, but Im in stupid university and cant get away with enough time...I wish I could go...If I was, Ide be wearing a bondage youji from weib kreuz, Krad from DNAngel...full wings and all, and the third costume would probably be Muraki from YNM

Ryochan
08-02-2005, 02:23 PM
I might also be doing Natsuo from Loveless! :D <3

More Loveless would be good! We may need to try to set up a photo shoot! My friend is going to be able to do Soubi, so long as she gets the time off from work (she's being told she has to wait to request time off until the month BEFORE the convention ><), and I'll definently be doing Ritsuka. Nice thing is my Soubi is about 6' to my 4'8"ness... Be afraid!

digimel11
08-08-2005, 05:48 PM
i want to go..but i don't want to go alone >_<

if i can wrangle someone to come with me i'll probably be Ristuka from Loveless too and Mizuki from Prince of Tennis ^_^ nfu!

Evolution
09-06-2005, 04:54 AM
Phallic-Faced Mr. Karate, and The Deadman...don't like it? Who cares...

Funny...at a con themed towards people DROPPING clothes, we have forums discussing who's WEARING what...LOL...

Pip Bernadette
09-06-2005, 07:40 AM
my costume is the SS uniform version of Kouji from Bronze

Leishu
09-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Wow. A ton of great costumes (and a few people I know in this thread. Yay! :D)

Well, my whole tack for Yaoi con is geared towards the Goth Kitti thing which started at Fanime, so...

Definite:
Loveless - Young Soubi, or, rather, Goth Kitti's take. Leather fuzzy jacket. Leather pants. Well painted whip marks. Leather collar with chain more than likely attached to my friend who is doing Seimei.
Genre - Classic Seifuku (red and black for goth effect. Still begging my friend to let me use her metamorphosis top. ;_; ) maybe replaced by a jumper with cat-ears and tail if I can procure a nice tail.

Think this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Leishulin/Avatars/closeup.jpg

Genre - Another catgirl outfit: fuzzy skirt and fuzzy top. Tail. Ears. Etc.

Auction - Fullmetal Alchemist - Goth Kitti does Ed.

Tentative (I'm still deciding. It'd be better if I could use contacts. ;_; ) :

Hunter x hunter - Kurapika. I don't think I can really put a goth spin on him, darnit, but he's sooooo pretty. ^_____^

Michi
09-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Since there's some time after Ani-Magic before YaoiCon, I think I might try and fix up my reaaaally old Shingo Yabuki costume from The King of Fighters. n.n Otherwise... I have no idea what I'm gonna wear right now. Maybe I'll think of something before the con. T_T I used to have so many male costumes and now I barely do. ;.;

Leishu
09-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Since there's some time after Ani-Magic before YaoiCon, I think I might try and fix up my reaaaally old Shingo Yabuki costume from The King of Fighters. n.n Otherwise... I have no idea what I'm gonna wear right now. Maybe I'll think of something before the con. T_T I used to have so many male costumes and now I barely do. ;.;

*looks at his costumes* You know, I'm in the same boat. ^_^

madame morte
09-17-2005, 02:21 AM
I'm cosplaying these:

Lust
Full Metal Alchemist
The costume is about 70% complete. I have the gloves, dress, and boots. I have to modify the dress and put the red things on the gloves XD oh, and I need a wig.

Eiji
Tenipuri
The costume is...10% complete XD I only have the shorts right now. However, my hair is already pretty short, and red. I just need to make it flippy!

PinkNinja
09-19-2005, 11:16 PM
I think I stated this on the other thread, but since I finished Kikumaru Eiji (Prince of Tennis), I'm definitly wearing that one.

Its actually the only costume I brought with me to my dorm room...so its all I have. ^^;

RandomCarrot
09-20-2005, 03:23 PM
I don't know, but I think I'm going to try (note: try is the operative word here) and finish Raenef (Demon Diary), but otherwise I'll just try and make something really fast.

None of my current costumes are in working order right now... ^^;

pheonixfire
09-20-2005, 03:44 PM
OOOhhhhh!!!! I'm gonna be mad hatter from angel sanctuary!!!! She's SO cool! This will be my first cosplay, but sadly I won't be making it. The only problems are that 1) I know which outfit I'm doing but I'm a little sketchy on exactly how it looks (but I do remember the overall just of it) and sadly Idon't remember which volume it was on so I can't buy the book again. 2) I'm pretty broke, so I may have to forgo something. Ooohh..I hope i can find the boots....

SO IF ANYONE HAS A PIC OF HER IN A BLACK SUIT WITH THESE REALLY CHEESY FAKE WHITE WINGS (WITH THE STRAO SHOWING AND ALL!!! HEE HEE!!!) COULD YOU PLEASE POST A PIC OR DESCRIBE IT???!!!??? IT'S NOT A MAIN PIC, BUT A SIDE PIC IN EITHER VOL 5, 6, OR 7, IF THAT HELPS AT ALL. THANKS ALL :bigtu:

pheonixfire
09-20-2005, 04:21 PM
ok, so this is off topic, but what kinds of panels and other such events do they have at yaoicon????

DayDreamerNessa
09-20-2005, 09:20 PM
if i'm up for yaoi-con i might just go with a few friends, on saturday, but who knows, im not all into yaoi, but i went last year and it wasn't that bad.

anyone have tekken cosplays planned, or i guess any fighting character? It'd be fun to take funny fighting style pics ya know? if im there i'll probably be in my xiaoyu uniform with my jin ^_^

JustinVII
09-26-2005, 02:45 AM
I'm going as Cloud form Advent Children and Yuki from Gravitation. First con so this will be fun.

Leishu
09-26-2005, 02:49 AM
Indeedy!

Welcome to cosplay.com and (soon) to Yaoi-con!

-Lin

Jujubeans
09-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Me thinks I'll scrap Iori for YC5 and make Souma Kyo instead.

Eurobeat King
09-26-2005, 03:47 PM
Still not 100% on which costumes I'm wearing when, but I sorta have a schedule:

Tsuzuki Asato (Yami no Matsuei) Thursday evening or Friday morning
Wufei : Mariemaya uniform (Gundam Wing : Endless Waltz) Friday evening
Saitou Hajime (Rurouni Kenshin) Saturday morning/afternoon
Trowa Barton : Mariemaya uniform (GW: EW) Saturday evening (during masquerade (but not participating))
Ryosuke Takahashi (Initial D) (no RX-7) 2nd choice for during masquerade
Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion) Sunday morning

I decided to not wear Hibiki Takane for the Friday Capcom vs. SNK gathering, since I might wear her for the Halloween gathering at the Winchester Mystery House on Monday. This year I might go for the "Samurai the 13th" look ;) (that was an actual comic-book, btw..)

Jujubeans
09-26-2005, 03:51 PM
I decided to not wear Hibiki Takane for the Friday Capcom vs. SNK gathering, since I might her for the Halloween gathering at the Winchester Mystery House on Monday.

Ryu has changed it to November something. :] Check the Fanime bbs for more info.

Eurobeat King
09-26-2005, 04:20 PM
Ryu has changed it to November something. :] Check the Fanime bbs for more info.

Umm.. Ryu changed what exactly? If you're talking about the Capcom vs. SNK gathering at Yaoicon, that's still going on and Youko_K's running that one. If you're talking about the Winchester Mystery Gathering on Halloween Monday after Yaoicon, I'm running that get-together and there's no change in that.

Jujubeans
09-27-2005, 12:27 PM
Oh, lol!!! I meant to saw the Winchester gathering, I thought Ryu was organizing it.Nevermind then! Weird, it came off that he was running it bc he said there was going be a change in date to the next weekend. So I guess the Winchester gathering is still on Halloween weekend? I guess I'm just confused. @_@

DayDreamerNessa
09-27-2005, 02:45 PM
Al has done this before in a previous year, i think ryu just took the idea and made one for the message board, and the next weekend after halloween.

*still hoping yaoi-con and metreon festival dont conflict*

Jujubeans
09-27-2005, 04:08 PM
I had thought it was the same gathering at one point, but I got it now. ^_^

Eurobeat King
10-03-2005, 03:03 PM
Jujubeans: No worries about the mix-up for the WMH gatherings. I hope his goes well, not to mention the one I have planned for Halloween. ;)

Finally decided on my costumes & schedule for Yaoi-con:

Thursday: None
Friday morning: Ryosuke Takahashi w/ chibi FC3S (Inital D)
Friday afternoon/evening: Wu Fei - Mariemaya Uniform (Gundam Wing: EW)
Saturday morning/afternoon: Saitou Hajime (Rurouni Kenshin)
Saturday evening (during masquerade) : Trowa Barton - Mariemaya Uniform (GW : EW)
Sunday morning: Shinji Ikari w/ Pen-Pen (Evangelion)

OniCourseMusha
10-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Planning to be the DDR Pad just as usual.

Ryochan
10-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Looks like my costumes are set for Y-con, about 95% anyway... ^_^

Ritsuka from Loveless, Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei, Count D from Pet Shop of Horrors, and then probably 2-3 other costumes which I may or may not wear dependant on multiple factors. I'm mostly bring them for just in case purposes. So those are what you will likely find me in.

For Ritsuka I'll have at least one Soubi, for YnM at least one Tsuzuki and for Pet Shop I'll likely be with another D. But we will see!

Ryochan

Eurobeat King
10-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Ryochan: I know before I posted I'd be bringing Tsuzuki this year to Yaoi-con, but since I moved last year I can't find my long rain-coat, and I don't have time or funds to get another one right now. :lost: So my apologies if you were looking forward to seeing me as Tsuzuki and to take pics together. I already have a few costumes lined up (see post above) and that is enough for me. :) See you at the con!

Ryochan
10-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Ryochan: I know before I posted I'd be bringing Tsuzuki this year to Yaoi-con, but since I moved last year I can't find my long rain-coat, and I don't have time or funds to get another one right now. :lost: So my apologies if you were looking forward to seeing me as Tsuzuki and to take pics together. I already have a few costumes lined up (see post above) and that is enough for me. :) See you at the con!

I'd lend you mine but there's no way it would fit. Yeah, I was sort of hoping to get some pics with you, but maybe another time okay? Nothing else you have lines up with me, however, so you'll just have to actually take pics of me only! I'll hunt you down and all! Wahahah!

Eva Xgouki
10-13-2005, 02:51 AM
Looks like I'll be attending my second Yaoi Con this year. My Kurogane cosplay isn't even off paper yet, so no-go for that one. I do, however, have others:

Friday: Seto Kaiba (Battle City) - YuGiOh: Duel Monsters
Saturday: Colonel Roy Mustang - Fullemetal Alchemist
Sunday: (most likely will not attend as a result of engineering homework)

Jujubeans
10-14-2005, 02:01 AM
It seems as if plans are changing every day! I probably won't go as Sohma Kyo, he takes alot of work even for me bc of school, work and a constant flux of homework. If anything, I'll probably just go as Iori with Team Flex. All I have to do for him is iron the shirt. x_x

Leishu
10-14-2005, 02:37 AM
My hair is officially way, WAY too long for King now, and all of your long-blondes are already taken. I could maybe dye a gi red and be the odd one out as Ken (Or, even better, Goth Kitti does ken? :p)

Jujubeans
10-14-2005, 02:41 AM
Leishuu... Ken has a LONGASSBRAIDTHATGOESDOWNHISBACK. Can you grow your hair out to your mid back by the end of the month? lol. I can just tie your hair back kinda and you can wear King if you want. It's in my closet if you should need it.

ACXchan
10-14-2005, 01:06 PM
Finalized list:

Schuldig (Weiss Kreuz)
Juubei (Get Backers)
Suzaku (Yami no Matsuei)
Reno (Final Fantasy VII)

And a Sandman costume that may or may not actually show up at the con site.

Leishu
10-14-2005, 02:19 PM
Hm... I think I have enough costumes that I'll pass on the SNK-ness this time around :p

Street-Fighter Ken has a braid? I actually never knew... :p

Eurobeat King
10-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Street-Fighter Ken has a braid? I actually never knew... :p

In Street Fighter ALPHA (Zero for the Japanese fans) he does.

ZiggyB
10-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Hmm, lets see. These are the costumes I have planned for Yaoi Con and Halloween.

Novem (Gilgamesh)
Rude (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)
Iron Chef Chinese Chen Kenichi (Iron Chef)

The Iron Chef costume is mostly for Halloween, so I dunno if I'll wear it to the con or not. We'll see. :)

Jaina Solo
10-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Rude? Does that mean you'll be sporting a shaved head? :D

Crossplaying is the name of the con for me! I'll be there as Yuki from Fruits Basket and Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin (my boyfriend will be there as Ayame and Sano from the same shows).

Leishu
10-14-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm just twisted enough that my Ed costume counts as a crossplay. That, and the several Gosurori outfits I have planned (Including and especially the one which I will use for the opening ceremonies) will make this the most crossplay I've ever done at a con, and definitely the most... displayed. After Fanime this year that's actually something of an impressive feat.

Tohma
10-14-2005, 09:30 PM
Finalized list:

Schuldig (Weiss Kreuz)
Juubei (Get Backers)
Suzaku (Yami no Matsuei)
Reno (Final Fantasy VII)

And a Sandman costume that may or may not actually show up at the con site.

AHHH!! Juubei Juubei! I'll be there as Ginji and I'll have a Ban-chan with me ^___^ I hope I see you while we are in the outfits so we can get pictures!

CapsuleCorp
10-14-2005, 10:38 PM
Wow, I'm just excited that I get to meet all kinds of CA cosplayers who've only been names on the screen, now that I'm going all the way out there for YaoiCon.

I'm not adding in an extra costume for Thursday (no room in the suitcase) so my plans haven't changed since last time I said anything...Alastair from Yu-Gi-Oh, Hiei from YuYu Hakusho, and Kougaiji from Saiyuki. I see there are going to be other Seto Kaibas there on Friday...but I think my own (GreenFire) will have me on a short leash. :) Particularly if we break out the handcuffs early...

ZiggyB
10-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Jaina Solo: Hahah, something like that. Will try out a bald cap this weekend as a beta test. :)

kujaeidolon
10-14-2005, 11:00 PM
Finalized list!

Crawford (Weiss Kruez)
Kazuki (Get Backers)
Souryu (Yami no Matsuei)
Rufus ShinRa (FFVII)

Dvl_Sasuke
10-15-2005, 02:36 AM
same here, final costumes
Saturday Afternoon:Yun from Street Fighter
Saturday Night:Grave from Gungrave

Tohma
10-16-2005, 01:14 AM
Finalized list!

Crawford (Weiss Kruez)
Kazuki (Get Backers)
Souryu (Yami no Matsuei)
Rufus ShinRa (FFVII)

AHHH! Kazu-chan!! Yay! I want to get pictures with you if you are wearing it on Saturday since that is when my Ban and I will be dressed in out GB outfits.

Leaf-nin
10-18-2005, 10:52 PM
for my first west coast con, i'll be going as hwoarang and jin from tekken. you'll easily find me as my hwo wig is neon orange. and i finally get to debut my jin costume! yay!

A J
10-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Wow, I'm just excited that I get to meet all kinds of CA cosplayers who've only been names on the screen, now that I'm going all the way out there for YaoiCon.

Oh darnit! I didn't know you were coming! I wish I'd known so I coulda made a Kurama to go with your Hiei like we talked about years ago! Oh well. It'll be great to meet you in person finally! ^__^

Costumes:
Uno from Gilgamesh
Hatsuharu from Fruits Basket

CapsuleCorp
10-25-2005, 10:11 PM
Ahh bummer AJ! Well I do have a Kurama coming with me, so we'll pose for you. :D Look for me in YGO cosplay Friday but as Hiei on Saturday. All day. Fire demon madness, muwahahaha!

No sword, though. It won't fit in my luggage.

PikminLink
10-26-2005, 01:12 AM
im not sure if ill be cosplaying much...maybe on sunday.
on saturday ill be taking pics, and also free dollfie photoshoots^^.

on sunday my dad of consplayers will be taking pics, as well as cosplay photoshoots. i might be cosplaying that day..im not sure what to wear though .-.

positivespace
10-26-2005, 05:55 PM
Here we go...
Quattuor - Gilgamesh
Reno - FF7

See you guys in a few days!

Chas
10-26-2005, 07:52 PM
Yagami Raito [DEATHNOTE]
Yamada Hanatarou [BLEACH]
Marui Bunta [Prince of Tennis]
Sagara Sanosuke [Rurouni Kenshin]
Alphonse Elric [Fullmetal Alchemist]

Leishu
10-26-2005, 10:22 PM
Haha! Nice!

I'll be going around as my own little take on Ed, Chas. Of course, this interesting outfit will not be seen until the auction, but you should say hi when you see me.

Did you do Al at Fanime? If that's your picture you look familiar... ^^

Anyway... Ed will be one of only two (of five) male cosplays I do this weekend. A friend of mine is doing a gosurori take on Roy Mustang, so it'd be cool if we all'd say hi to each other. :D

Jujubeans
10-27-2005, 09:57 PM
:\ Well I don't think I'll be going. My classes take priority over these conventions and I have loads of homework and class requirements to fulfill. You all better have fun in my absense, okay?