PDA

View Full Version : dothack cosplay costumes

JonnyStarwind
06-10-2005, 04:19 AM
Hello fellow cosplayers.
Your friendly neighborhood outlaw is asking for help as well as starting a thread about the subject.
For those of you who don't know what dothack is, the dothack video game series is a popular 4-piece game-within-a-game rpg series.
I am looking for help in making a red Kite costume.
Please post your own queries in your search for the costume you want or answer those questions posted by others.
Thanks

SolarVortex
06-10-2005, 02:47 PM
I don't to terribly have any information to add to your inquiry.. I have only made a Tsukasa and Maha costume, and helped make a Mimiru costume before. But in my photo gallery I also have pictures of a Shugo and a Sora who both are members of cosplay.com.

Good luck with your Kite costume. ^.^

ladysubaru25
06-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Here's a picture of our .hack group at Otakon last year... we had a red Kite (who is also a member of cosplay.com)

Check us out! ^_^

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=222026

JonnyStarwind
06-13-2005, 05:12 PM
Here's a picture of our .hack group at Otakon last year... we had a red Kite (who is also a member of cosplay.com)

Check us out! ^_^

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=222026

Cool, if you know who that person is, could you please tell me or ask him to come to this thread?
I would REALLY appreciate it.

ZakuKitty
06-13-2005, 09:08 PM
I am the Sora in SolarVortex's pics and in my own in my galleries. : )

JonnyStarwind
06-14-2005, 03:06 AM
I am the Sora in SolarVortex's pics and in my own in my galleries. : )

Really?
That's cool.
Do you know who the person who cosplayed as Kite is?

ZakuKitty
06-14-2005, 08:17 PM
If you are talking about the Shugo in those pics then yes I know her. People get her confused with Kite all the time. She is a friend of mine. Why do you ask? : )

ladysubaru25
06-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Cool, if you know who that person is, could you please tell me or ask him to come to this thread?
I would REALLY appreciate it.

No prob. I'll PM him with the link to the thread...

Oh, and what con are you looking at getting the group together for? Because he is "east cost" just like myself. I don't know about other east coast cosplayers, but I never get out to west coast cons.

JonnyStarwind
06-15-2005, 03:27 PM
No prob. I'll PM him with the link to the thread...

Oh, and what con are you looking at getting the group together for? Because he is "east cost" just like myself. I don't know about other east coast cosplayers, but I never get out to west coast cons.

I'm an East Coaster myself.
I was thinking either Anime USA or next year's Katsucon.