PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing Patches...where?!

peaseblossom
01-17-2003, 11:27 AM
I am doing a Victoria Seras costume (for me!) and I need Hellsing patches...but I can't find any online. Does anyone know where I can find some? :eeek:

soshi
01-17-2003, 12:11 PM
you know, I've never seen or heard of patches being made for Hellsing. oO; but it'd be interesting... um.. try eBay? ^^;

peaseblossom
01-17-2003, 12:24 PM
I've tried ebay. Apparently some of the dvd's come with one. But we haven't bought the DVD's yet b/c we wanna wait for the 4 disc set.

XLainoftheWired
01-17-2003, 12:27 PM
the only patches I have seen are NERV patches and the patch that goes on the back of Zion's jacket in bouncer... otherwise I really done know... you could use iron ons but that could have the potential to look cheesey

Sakura
01-17-2003, 01:55 PM
My friends and I made ours. They look really good even though people think I'm in some stange cult-group thing because I wear it on my jacket XD

baku_neko
01-17-2003, 02:43 PM
I know they're out there. I've seen them at conventions before.

Hersch
01-17-2003, 03:10 PM
I got my Hellsing patch with the second American DVD. Nice quality and all that stuff.

peaseblossom
01-17-2003, 05:40 PM
Yeah. I plan to get one with the 2nd DVD but I need two. I am hoping that there is an embrodiery place in town that can make a replica for me.

soshi
01-17-2003, 07:31 PM
Hmm, the only thing I got with my DVDs was a blood packet! o.O!

there's a little embroidery station in the mall by me ~ if you can find one, draw it out with colored pencil or something so they think it's an original design. most of those places are psycho about copyrights and will refuse to do anything that's not your own work.

KaitouKurogo
01-17-2003, 08:05 PM
Mah, yep, the second American DVD has one inside the box. My friend got one and is going to put it on a beanie. ^_^ I don't know if they still have them in the boxes though. For the first few they had bloodpacks, the patches, and a limited edition gloss poster.
In China, I believe, they sell a box-set of the series for about eighty-dollars-American...it comes with replicas of Alucard's guns! I want! ----unfortunately, they're illegal in America...

soshi
01-17-2003, 08:11 PM
mine didn't have a PATCH! I want my patch! goddamnit! XP

TyJILDown
01-17-2003, 08:15 PM
Oooo I want the patch!!

I already have the boxset with the guns but hell I'll buy the extra DVD for it!

Amethyst Angel
01-17-2003, 10:20 PM
I've got ONE patch.... and a friend of mine has another which I MIGHT be able to get him to send to me.. Hmm.. Methinks posting them on ebay might be a good way to earn some scratch for my vacation...

DJ(SiC)ness
01-17-2003, 10:51 PM
i know that employes of Pioner got free ones...and i have seen some on ebay

TheLoneWolf
01-18-2003, 12:44 AM
A friend I know who got a patch says he got it from the dvd's

Radical Urd
01-19-2003, 02:37 AM
A PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT COMES WITH A PATCH????????????? SWEET LORD!!!!!! SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME MONEY!!!!
I need that patch for my Seras costume. OOO I'm making the bazooka too, i should ask how the hell i'm going to do that....

Momoko
01-20-2003, 12:34 AM
My friends and I made some to strut around in. It's out of felt and a permanent marker. They look decent, too. Try that maybe?

rheanna
01-20-2003, 02:27 AM
I remember reading on a cosplay site someplace that when they needed embroidered badges done, they just printed up an exact size replica of the design they needed and brought it to an embroidery place to get it done. I'm doing a Seres costume too and that's what I'm planning on doing, but right now I have no idea where to find someplace that does embroidery (i'm going to try some malls and hope for the best! ^^;;)

piroko
01-20-2003, 10:04 PM
Not all 2nd DVDs have the patch, I think it was only shipped in the first batch (ie like the blood packets with 1st DVD and box, 3rd and 4th limited editions with variant action figure).
So you are trying your luck when you get the 2nd DVD, cause I recently got the 2nd and 3rd DVD (with the alucard figure) and I didn't get a patch. :(

Radical Urd
01-20-2003, 10:36 PM
DAMMIT!!!!!!! I NEED THAT PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess i'll go to the embrodery place... don't know where there is one but....
shoot......

Hersch
01-22-2003, 03:11 PM
Yellow pages might help... If not, maybe check at a fabric or craft store?

soshi
01-22-2003, 03:18 PM
eehhh.. I got the blood pack with box, and it's.. interesting. XD tho I'd rather have the patch. >_>

dude, why aren't there Integral action figures/dolls? there's not even a Japanese one. and she's like.. the most important character next to Arucard - without Miss Hellsing there would be no Hellsing! I want an action figure, damnit!

lol.. ^^;

TyJILDown
01-23-2003, 12:02 PM
I'm wth ya soshi!

They do have mini bust figures of Integra...that's about it >_< I think an Integra figure would look nice next to my Celes Victoria & Alucard =P

soshi
01-23-2003, 12:31 PM
I'm thinking of making an Integral one out of a dolfie-sorta doll. o.o

Giant Alucard
01-30-2003, 08:35 AM
im going as alucard, so all i have to worry about is the gloves and the guns. IM getting the guns off ebay with the videos included. from what i heard, you can go to the pioneer web site, cheack out there merchandise book, and they may be selling the patch like that. thats how i got the blood pack for my frinds costume, its pretty cheap too.