PDA

View Full Version : FMA cosplay help

EdNChrnoFanGurl
06-11-2005, 09:23 PM
Me and my friends are gonna do an FMA group one year, but I have no idea who to be. I have long dyed black hair and blue eyes, 5"5. I don't want to be one of the humonculous(sp?), though. So this is a real hard one for me >< I'd be willing to dye my hair, but black is really hard to cover-up. My friend's going as Izumi, so I can't be her. I'm sure my guy friend will go as Ed, so I'm screwed there, too. Any suggestions, guys?

Sorra
06-11-2005, 09:35 PM
You could be Lyra(Lyla)/Dante or Rose... and that's all I can think of, sorry.

fuyu_tsuki
06-11-2005, 09:40 PM
I don't think you should let your hair color hold you back because I cosplayed as a character with white hair and I naturally have black hair I didn't really want to bleach it... But you could be Roy Mustang and cut your hair?

EdNChrnoFanGurl
06-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Thanks Fuyu. My friend (who's going as Izumi) always picks at me about how unaccurate my hair is to certain cosplays -_-; Sometimes I wanna kick myself for dying my hair (since it used to be dirty blonde). I'm actually growing my hair out for future cosplay and dying it dark blue.

Hanyaan
06-12-2005, 12:25 AM
One word: Wig.

Wigs are invaluable for most FMA cosplay. There are a few oddball styles that suck as wigs, but almost everything else can be easily just slammed on your head with a properly styled wig.

Eleryth
06-12-2005, 01:05 AM
If it's not black-black (jet black), you could be Trisha (brown hair). Or be "future Lt. Ross" (currently short brown hair, but hey, might work)....

*thinks*

EdNChrnoFanGurl
06-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Thanks, guys. I know we have some wigs from halloween somewhere Hopefully my mom will let me cut and style 'em ^^;;

Nii-san
07-29-2005, 01:33 PM
Would anyone have a great place to go for automail instructions