PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Kenshin Cosplay?

Shima-Mizu
01-17-2003, 03:33 PM
Does anyone have ideas as to what my anime club could do for a Kenshin skit? We currently have a Kaoru (myself), a Kenshin, Aoshi, and Megumi. We may also have a Sanosuke, but I wouldn't count on that, as he was hoping to jump in and improv, which may not go over so well with us if we do plan out a real skit.

So, any ideas, what to do, music to use, etc?

Giant Alucard
01-29-2003, 08:24 AM
i'll be going to Katsucon, animzment and otacon as Saitou in his police uniform. I wasn't quite sure on this myself. One thing me and my friends came up with was were all the other characters tried to get saitou to stop smoking (fat chance). another friend suggested a aword fight but most cons wont allow that. My brother suggested that we do some sort of fan service for the girls in the audience ( he got hit for that one, but it may work). You can have somthing like a commercial like the characters trying to get the audience to join the army (kinda corny though). The best idea would be showall the chacters at a party, after they defeated shisho, and getting a little drunk and telling each other what they really felt about one another ( like saitou and sanosuke telling kenshin he looked like a girl, kenshin telling kaoru her cooking sucks, or somthing like that), it would be funny, then the characters come close to getting in a fight, then finish it off in some way that would make everyone laugh. thats all i could think of.

hopestar
02-27-2003, 05:45 AM
Well I have a Kenshin cosplay planned out already...if you want to send me an email. I can send you it and see what if you and your anime group like it. Well the characters in the group are so far, the two little girls, Kenshin, Megumi, and Kauro. But I can make you another one if you want. Just let me know what you want to do.

Shima-Mizu
03-04-2003, 10:22 PM
So far I've got Kaoru (myself), Aoshi, Kenshin (who provided her costume is done in time will be played by a female), maybe a sansosuke...and hopefully if I can help my friend figure out which female she likes and is the easiest to make, then I will have another female...and I think I may have a megumi, I'm not sure on that,she hasn't updated on me on how her costume is coming along...yeah...we're planning on confirming who's doing what during the next couple of club meetings, we shall see a more definite idea of who's partaking soon hopefully

Shima-Mizu
03-04-2003, 10:31 PM
LOL and you know the humorous thing I was just thinking about? I'm probably making the costumes for one of my friends...so while I won't have made my own (though I did by all the materials for my own) I will most likely have made my friends from scratch, heh.