PDA

View Full Version : Ball Jointed Doll Panel

Star_Angel
06-12-2005, 08:25 PM
Riji and I are gonna be doing a BJD panel at AUSA this year. We wanted to post a thread and get the word out about it. If you have a BJD please bring it to the panel!! were gonna have a little gathering thing after were done talking where we can take pics and such. The panel is gonna cover BJD information such as, about BJD,'s, making outfits and costumes for them, and so on.
please pst here and let us know if your gonna plan on coming so we can get a idea of people who will be interested in coming!
Thanks!!!

lunasreincarnat
07-06-2005, 10:49 AM
gah i was trying to get a pannel together but you beat me to it. if you need any help me and my friends can help. my friend christin knows everything about like every dollfie known to man, and has great tips on customizing!

and ill be bringing my 4 possibly 5. and my friends will bring all theirs.so well be bringing atleast 9 babies with us! from differnt companies too!

Star_Angel
07-09-2005, 10:57 PM
gah i was trying to get a pannel together but you beat me to it. if you need any help me and my friends can help. my friend christin knows everything about like every dollfie known to man, and has great tips on customizing!

and ill be bringing my 4 possibly 5. and my friends will bring all theirs.so well be bringing atleast 9 babies with us! from differnt companies too!
Yay! well be having a open part to the panle most likely where others can talk about the dollfies and add in because I know Riji and myself do not know everything about dollfies! lol. but Yay well at least have a few people!!

lunasreincarnat
07-11-2005, 12:18 AM
coolies... i didnt even know riji had any bjds.

how did you get to have a pannel? iv been emailing poeple for months about it!

Star_Angel
07-11-2005, 09:32 AM
coolies... i didnt even know riji had any bjds.

how did you get to have a pannel? iv been emailing poeple for months about it!
We just e-mailed the panel people through the e-mail they had on the ausa web page.

lunasreincarnat
07-15-2005, 12:51 AM
damn i did that too... LUCKY!!1! hehe....
well ill be there, offically with 4 (2 sd 2 mini) my friends SD my other friends DD SD and 2 minis.

any if lady luck loves me soo... ill have a 5th SD by then.... i just need to scrap together uh... 1200 dollars @_@.

adrawer4ever
07-22-2005, 07:32 PM
I'll drop by; granted I don't know much about dolfie's (except how to fawn over them XD)

Star_Angel
07-22-2005, 07:37 PM
I'll drop by; granted I don't know much about dolfie's (except how to fawn over them XD)
Lol thats cool! and you know Ill make anyone I know come anyways! lol

adrawer4ever
07-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Lol thats cool! and you know Ill make anyone I know come anyways! lol

lol, and if you didn't Ren would drag me XD

lunasreincarnat
07-26-2005, 01:03 AM
heh its offical ill have 4 with me... hehe im just excited tht my newest one came home!

Star_Angel
07-26-2005, 11:57 AM
heh its offical ill have 4 with me... hehe im just excited tht my newest one came home!
Ooo! very awesome! I'm so excited about this panel! it's gonna rock! lol