kels
06-13-2005, 04:28 PM
with the amazing weather and all of the gatherings comming up,
i wanted to know if people wanted to just get together and have
some fun at the beach~ you dont necessarily HAVE to cosplay, but
it'll be a good and fun way for all of us to get together and just chill~
and it would be even more fun if we did cosplay ^_^

and of course, there will be a bbq and a mini photoshoot~

i was just wondering who would want to get together, so that we can also get a date up~

Kawaii Akina
06-13-2005, 05:10 PM
Hmm, sound interesting. I'll be for it just hope not busy on the day it is held when you figure out the day ^^;; And I'm so waiting to go swimming some where, it's just to freaken hot the past days.

Yami Rurouni
06-13-2005, 05:39 PM
beach eh? awesome. this is a pretty noobish question but which beach -.-? other than that, sure i'll go! unless i say otherwise count me in ;)
toodles!

Squall1882
06-13-2005, 06:18 PM
Aghghgh too many meetups to attend... with two already scheduled in to go to I"m not very sure how well I can fit in a third.. or when there will be time to even have it that doesn't interfear with TT or CNA

TheWestWind
06-13-2005, 10:15 PM
I'd probably go... Though I won't swim, I'll just get my feet wet... But yeah, beach is a good idea!

kels
06-14-2005, 07:24 PM
mm.. if we go to the beach.. probably to the bluffs..
as much as i want to go to wasaga.. unfortunately i
dont drive.. and it would be a pain getting there and
back~~

im pretty much aware of all the other gatherings too tho~ ^_^;;..
theyre all pretty much during the beginning of july, semi-beginning
of august.. and of course its not going to be during cna weekend or naf~~
if anything.. im kind of considering going mid-late july~

o.. and also.. im forcing certain individuals to come and they dont really have a choice ^_^
*coughspiralgroupcough*
>>ayuminemoto, katsuyukishiro, seedchan and yes,
hikarilight << yakusoku da you! puhaha..

TheWestWind
06-14-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah, mid-late July is cool! I want some kinda event near my b-day, lol! I was hoping the Naruto gathering would be around the (Sasuke's b-day>) 23/24 (<my b-day, lol). But yeah, I can go any weekend probably.

hikarilight
06-14-2005, 08:11 PM
o.. and also.. im forcing certain individuals to come and they dont really have a choice ^_^
*coughspiralgroupcough*

Boo... I don't want to go to the beach (type bleach at first ==;; )

Kawaii Akina
06-14-2005, 10:00 PM
Yeah I'm fine so far for mid-july since I won't be doing any thing anyways.

HidoshiNobunaga
06-14-2005, 11:58 PM
I'm game for it. I won't cosplay (or at least not much), but I'll come along. ^^

Seed-chan
06-15-2005, 07:03 PM
*coughspiralgroupcough*
UH... yay? Seriously, I am =so= confuzzled about that Spiral LA thing... who the hell am I supposed to be??? o.o;;;

YukiPhnx
06-15-2005, 08:03 PM
eh sprial group? which means i'll have to go too huh? i hope i'll b able to make it.....but i won't be able to finish my costume so fast....maybe mid-aug?

☆Skull Rabbit☆
06-16-2005, 03:24 AM
I want to go to meet ups, but nobody ever does anything around here :D Plus..some of the fans I know/met are just ...creepy beyond belief.I want to go to toronto area gatherings :P seems funner.

kels
06-16-2005, 07:35 AM
yuki: im making your costume.. remember?
skullrabbit: lols~.. its all good.. i think thats what happens when people get obsessed with anime/bishonen and .. just being fangirls~ ^_^;;

mm.. well we'll be meeting up for sure some time in july? most likely.. problem is.. what days are you guys NOT avaible..?
*minus the dates for the other gettogethers and naf~ of course*

Yami Rurouni
06-16-2005, 04:22 PM
days that AREN'T good? well...hmm...weekdays in july aren't good for me, i got summer skool -_- but weekends are fine!

TheWestWind
06-16-2005, 07:47 PM
All weekdays I'm pretty much working I think.... So yeah, weekdays are bad..

Katsuyuki_Shiro
06-16-2005, 08:46 PM
*coughspiralgroupcough*

draggage..? again...? o.o;;....

YukiPhnx
06-17-2005, 11:08 PM
yuki: im making your costume.. remember?

*gasp* you're making my costume?! O_O Ayu didn't tell me this.....

kels
06-18-2005, 12:28 AM
*gasp* you're making my costume?! O_O Ayu didn't tell me this.....

lols.. im pretty much making all the standard clothes >>all the school unifs, girls and guys..

but yeah.. right now it seems as tho this is probably going to happen on a weekend.. especially since katsuyuki prollie has summer school too~

YukiPhnx
06-19-2005, 06:04 PM
OHH! i c.........hehe, thx~ ^_^

Ayumi Nemoto
06-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Gomen Yuki... But I thought I did XD To be quite honest I'm lost in who is updated and who isnt XD Anyways, are we still missing and Eyes-kun? AH~! I think we're getting really unorganize with all this character switch around >.<

Btw, Our Rio can still be in it! ^^ Just not the beach scenes *bummer*

kels
06-20-2005, 11:48 AM
Gomen Yuki... But I thought I did XD To be quite honest I'm lost in who is updated and who isnt XD Anyways, are we still missing and Eyes-kun? AH~! I think we're getting really unorganize with all this character switch around >.<

Btw, Our Rio can still be in it! ^^ Just not the beach scenes *bummer*

lols.. its ok.. well get a wheelchair.. erm.. does anyone have a spare one? LOL.. if not.. lets get a stroller.. mahahaha.. lol T_T

LoneWanderer
06-26-2005, 05:28 AM
hmm umm I sorta wanna come but just wondering do you have any particular location in mind?
like for i.e wasaga bleach?

YukiPhnx
06-26-2005, 05:20 PM
that's rite! have we decided wat beach? oh man......i still need to get a wig for ayumu.......... and if it's far, i suggest carpool! who can drive......?

btw, have we found an eyes-kun yet? ayu, r u still looking for a hot brooding guy? lol

Seed-chan
06-26-2005, 07:12 PM
that's rite! have we decided wat beach? oh man......i still need to get a wig for ayumu.......... and if it's far, i suggest carpool! who can drive......?

btw, have we found an eyes-kun yet? ayu, r u still looking for a hot brooding guy? lol
First we make the costumes, then we choose the beach (if we're talking about the Spiral LA! thing....)

Eyes will be done by hikarilight, bwahahahahaha...! (Sucker =P)

I'm apparently the official backup for any characters XD (And therefore I am magically Ryoko, however that works >_>;; )

YukiPhnx
06-26-2005, 08:19 PM
o! so we have an Eyes! hooray! must have yaoi poses, lol. but only if hikari-chan is up for it............hehe

kels
06-27-2005, 11:50 PM
not sure where were going but 100% for sure not wasaga .. too far + no one can drive

YukiPhnx
06-27-2005, 11:57 PM
hooray! hikari-chan agreed to yaoi poses. think of all the possibilities.........heehee