PDA

View Full Version : VCS Badge Thread

Star_Angel
06-14-2005, 06:00 PM
Ok so a lot of peopel have started to make new Badges for VCS if you make one post it here and when a con comes up well vote and decide whose were gonna use! so post the link here for your badges!!

Anbu Neko
06-14-2005, 08:13 PM
I've made two badges so far, but I have nothing better to do so I guess I'll keep making them until someone tells me to stop or until I run out of ideas ^^; If anyone would like any of the badges I submit to have a different convention name on it, please don't hesitate to PM me and ask for a badge with a different convention on it ^__^

http://www.geocities.com/thedemons_lair/AMA05.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/thedemons_lair/Otakon05.jpg

Ironekilz
06-16-2005, 06:36 AM
I like your Otakon badge, Anbu Neko! It's clever how the shirt is the shape of the state!

Anbu Neko
06-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it ^^

Anbu Neko
06-16-2005, 02:12 PM
Uploaded another version of the AMA badge... I didn't think the other version looked very good. Just in case some of you haven't printed yours yet and would like a better version ^^;

http://www.geocities.com/thedemons_lair/AMA05_2.jpg

Star_Angel
06-23-2005, 12:01 PM
Ok for those people who are making badges for Otakon. Badges need to be in by 10th so we can vote and have them decided by August 13th. This way it will give people at least a week to print them off and such to take with them to otakon!

zekitty
06-27-2005, 09:19 PM
WOW, Anbu Neko!!! Your badges are so pretty-ful!! I'm DEFINATELY voting for yours!!! :3

Deena
06-27-2005, 09:24 PM
If this has already been said before or something I'm sorry... but what would be REALLY cool is if the VCS had a mascot or something already set up that different artists could put in different clothes or something. That'd be fun.

EDIT

Yay. Made a badge. This picture wasn't officially made with the idea of the badge. But I looked at it some and realized it kinda had many aspects of random costumes. From EGL to Inuyasha to Jrock and traditional chinese garb. Really random. Anyways. If you're curious of what I was thining intially with this character was "Cotton Candy". <3 Because cotton candy is yum.

http://www.geocities.com/majikalphairee/Upload_pics/VCS_003.JPG

bigwil
06-30-2005, 01:25 PM
pretty good otakon badge,miss deena :chatah:

Star_Angel
06-30-2005, 01:42 PM
pretty good otakon badge,miss deena :chatah:
I agree with Will very nice badge indeed!

Ok and Otakon badge stuff! Please submit badges in this thread by August 6th! We will then vote for the badges submited voting will end on the 12th of august and then that will give all of us 5 days before otakon to print out badges/laminate and such before the con!

Otakon Badge Submission as of now
Anbu Neko
Deena

(Im making the list just so we know who has done one, if i left a name out please let me know!!! these are specific to otakon if you have a generic badge (Ie no con name on it) and want it added to the list tell me!!!)

Ironekilz
07-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Great badges so far! I can tell already that it's going to be really hard to pick just one.

bag0k
07-07-2005, 01:46 PM
I've gotten started on a badge, but it won't be as computer-ized as the others... I think I'm going to use watercolor or colored pencils because all those crazy computer picture editing programs are waaaay too complicated for me... >_< (At least I have a scanner O_o) I'll get it done by the end of next week. I like how it's turning out! It's the state of virginia with "Virginia Cosplay Society" written in some squishy letters with a dogwood blossom and there's a girl sitting behind it with a cardinal on her finger. (I'm not giving up on the cardinals!) I've still got some things to add and tweak.

Star_Angel
12-16-2005, 10:58 AM
Ok so Katsucon isnt that far away. Do we want to use the Katsucon badge from last year or make a new one?

NiceGai44
12-16-2005, 11:17 AM
Can I get in on the badeges?

Star_Angel
12-16-2005, 11:26 AM
Of course you can! It can be generic by just saying VCS or Va. cosplay society, or it can also have the con name and such. Were tryign to stay away from copyrighted images so your own drawings and stuff are awesome! but nothing that someone may try and sew us for! lol . Just make it and post a link to it in this forum!
Can I get in on the badeges?

NiceGai44
12-16-2005, 11:31 AM
So like what you have for a link is going to be good for a badge!

Star_Angel
12-16-2005, 12:31 PM
There are some earlier on in this thread that show ones other people have made for other cons, they used original art and such for them. I guess just look at those and use your imagination!

So like what you have for a link is going to be good for a badge!