PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Symphonia -- AnimeFEST 05

Pages : [1] 2

Fallen)x(Angel
06-14-2005, 09:41 PM
I'm looking to get a group of Tales of Symphonia cosplayers together for AnimeFEST 2005. I myselfy am planning to go as Martel, and I'm just seeing who else wants to get together and hang out.

ZakuKitty
06-16-2005, 02:37 AM
If only I had the time...>_O I would actually try and work on Kratos. Well...keep that at a small percentage that I can finish it by then. I still have one costume right now that I need to work on...

Fallen)x(Angel
06-17-2005, 01:14 AM
Kratos is hot. I had a hard time deciding if I should keep him or Zelos in the game. So I randomly chose from a hat, and after sadly getting zelos on the paper, I cried until my brother got us Kratos back.

I'm such a loser....

Whee, now I don't feel alone. What day do you think you'll be wearing it? (if you get it done) (I won't be there Friday, and I'll probably leave on Monday around noon)

ZakuKitty
06-17-2005, 08:04 PM
At AnimeFEST I plan on going Saturday only. :D I'm glad somebody else thinks that he's hot. :p

Never_perfect32
06-17-2005, 08:13 PM
Kratos is hot. I had a hard time deciding if I should keep him or Zelos in the game. So I randomly chose from a hat, and after sadly getting zelos on the paper, I cried until my brother got us Kratos back.

I'm such a loser....

Whee, now I don't feel alone. What day do you think you'll be wearing it? (if you get it done) (I won't be there Friday, and I'll probably leave on Monday around noon)
Your so Right! I'm going as Sheena Fugibiyashi and my friend (female) is going a Lloyd Irving!!!{:reverse:} hmm marshmellow

Fallen)x(Angel
06-17-2005, 08:54 PM
Your so Right! I'm going as Sheena Fugibiyashi :jjacks:Whe! Sheena! I get to glomp, right?

Okay, so Saturday sounds good I guess.

When and where? I've never gone to AnimeFEST before, so I have no idea where anything is. I guess if you said like near the arcade I'd know what you're talking about.

Yes...Kratos is hot indeed.

ZakuKitty
06-17-2005, 11:41 PM
I've never been to AnimeFEST either but if I finish the costume and any of you want to meet by the gameroom I would know where to find you. I'm a gamer .__.

Fallen)x(Angel
06-18-2005, 12:09 AM
Ditto! So yeah, how about we meet by the gameroom, kind of close to the entrance? If you happen to see anyone, just call out and say who you are. I'm sure we'll know...I...think...

So, what time? I'll probably be in Martel maybe all day Saturday, if not just in the afternoon section. (I want to wear my Sexy No Jutsu costume on Saturday too, maybe Sunday)

Never_perfect32
06-18-2005, 01:07 AM
I when to the web site and they moved cosplay night on Saturday night! Woh who!! So that means I'll be going on Saturday!! Awesome!! I'm still think about getting a three-day pass from the website though is that good? I'll have to send $30.00 by July 30th =x3
Or how 'bout we meet at the coffee place-thingy up stairs by the stairs that move up!! :bigtu:
Shouldn't we know each others names first like "hey I'm the crazy girl from the cosplay.com forums!" "oh my god me too!!" I think that would be weird for me and the people around us. I'm Kylie (pronounced kai-lee) or one of my many famous nicknames. Kai, Kyoko, or Ikimikimaru-sama. I don't get the last one thought for some reason....
Or we could hold up signs that say like "ZakuKitty" and "Fallen Angel" {:reverse:}

ZakuKitty
06-18-2005, 11:54 AM
Well, considering if I even finish Kratos, I go by ZakuKitty on my badge. :bigtu: Tales of Symphonia costumes tend to stick out. I remember at A-Kon thinking "OMG it's Lloyd and co.!"

Fallen)x(Angel
06-18-2005, 01:28 PM
Yeah, ToS costumes just tend to be the first thing in sight.

I don't know what I'll have on my badge. I normally put they name of the costume I'm going to be wearing in the masqurade on it, but as of now, I have no idea what that costume is. (Martel will probably be on my badge, because I'm not bringing Dizzy back, Sexy No Jutsu is a pointless idea, Songstress Yuna is retired, and I haven't even started on Alessa or AI)

Never_perfect32
06-18-2005, 03:41 PM
What about the lobby. Or is that to big? They really don't have a game room more like a group of people around a few games (DDR, SoCal, ect.). The place is like this You go through the lobby and there's a fork (in the hotel's lobby). If you go strait you go down escalators. Then there's a hall with the J-pop/J-rock music room, Anime viewing room, and entance room (cosplay/skits and registry). Then an open area with food that's over priced. They have an escalator and some art and few shops. The room is like a big obutse angle. Then there is the Dealer room and the conference room place where like the voice actors and bands talk/peform. And acctually the con is really only $5.00 because you stuff like newtype and a comic and other stuff. Oh and there's a booth in the Dealer room and they give away stuff... for FREE! Yeah so that's about it. Oh and last year the had this game where you hit bepping target in an octagon and you win buttons!! I also saw Link playing DDR. I think I'm rambling.......

Fallen)x(Angel
06-18-2005, 09:48 PM
I think I'm confused. I can't process all this. So where are we meeting?

Never_perfect32
06-18-2005, 10:46 PM
I think I'm confused. I can't process all this. So where are we meeting?
Oh no she's haveing a computer melt-down!!! :bigcry:
How 'bout the enterance of the hotel in the front that's easy and a pretty small area. But how will we find each other. 'Cause I have a problem going up to random people asking the random stuff that they don't know about. And what about time? :razz:

ZakuKitty
06-18-2005, 10:59 PM
If you yell ZakuKitty or Zaku or Kratos I will turn around. :p

Fallen)x(Angel
06-18-2005, 11:17 PM
Yeah, the hamster powering the wheel died...Power supply failure...need...new....hamster....

Martel or Fallen Angel will get me into alert mode quick and easy. I guess we could meet by the entrance. In that main lobby. I'll probably be staying in the con hotel, so if I come into the hotel in costume with luggage, leave me alone until I go to my room and drop all my crap off and then come back down. Unless you want to follow me and wait outside my room while I put my stuff away, that won't bother me. ^_^'

Never_perfect32
06-19-2005, 03:09 PM
Alrighty then, If you yell Kylie or Sheena I'll look around fr you. So I guess we're going to meet at a random time whenever we find each other right? Or do you guys want to make a time or not?

Never_perfect32
06-19-2005, 03:30 PM
DUDE I was just e-mail my friend and we forgot something. What day...... I'm going on Saturday for cosplay day.... so are we meeting up on saturday or not.

ZakuKitty
06-19-2005, 04:24 PM
I am only going on Saturday so yes. :p

Never_perfect32
06-19-2005, 06:56 PM
Yes! I'm sorry but I have to ask this but... I'm a glomp addict so when I see you (Zaku) I might hug you. Why you say..... C-cause Kratos is SOOOOO HOT! *glomps Kratos picture* So we have a Sheena, Lloyd, Martel, and Kratos. Shall we meet in the morning, mid-morning, or noon? I just really hope there aren't any slash fans. *full body shake* eww LloydXKratos bleh!

What about you Angel. I'm sorry to say this but we don't fit in the right age frame do we... 12, 14, 20. Eh I have no problem with people being my friend and being older than me.

ZakuKitty
06-19-2005, 08:26 PM
Well and also it fits since I'm 21 and going as Kratos. XD I have no problem hanging with people younger than I am.

Never_perfect32
06-19-2005, 08:41 PM
Cooly-o XP
What about you Angel? do you feel comfy with older people around you?

ZakuKitty
06-19-2005, 09:31 PM
If any of you are uncomfortable with my age then all you have to do is take pics with me then I will leave you alone. Poor Kratos. :p

Never_perfect32
06-20-2005, 01:40 AM
*softly pet ZakuKratos on the head* poor Kratos So lonely first Cruxis and now this. It's OK Kratos-kun *teardrop*

ZakuKitty
06-20-2005, 02:30 AM
;___; Thanks. Now I feel the love. *angsts dramatically*

Never_perfect32
06-20-2005, 03:09 AM
Oh WOE the angst *continually cut self* Argh the pain doesn't go away Zaku!!

ZakuKitty
06-20-2005, 11:15 AM
LOL alright we're done with that. :P

So how close are you guys to finishing your costumes? I am going to go Kratos wig shopping today.

Never_perfect32
06-20-2005, 01:48 PM
Later this week I'm going over to my friends house to finish her top and arm thingys :eeek: I still have to shop for her black legs and arm covers. Oh and I have to find out how to make my boobs bigger! :bigtu: Oh and buy her shoes but I've got my eye on one pair

Fallen)x(Angel
06-20-2005, 08:30 PM
I'm fine with people being older then me. Unless they're like....40. Then we have a problem.

I just started my martel today as soon as I got home from Hobby Lobby. My collar is going well, note that it doesn't have Martel's EXACT design, but its pretty close to it. I like it. I like it a lot. I really freakin love my collar.

The sleeves are driving me nuts though. (And in the reference pictures I have, I see white covering her underarm. I won't be having the white there. I'll be attatching my sleeves by a clip or a tie to the spagetti strap base (the part that eventually forms the tails)

I don't know if I will be having the staff.

I have no idea how I'm going to pull off the white to green-soled feet section.

So, yeah. My Martel is semi-original design wise, the light green isn't the right color, but I chose it to be that way. If you don't like it, tough. Deal with it.

ZakuKitty
06-20-2005, 09:19 PM
I, for one, could care less if you have the exact color for your character's costume. Interpretation can be fun.

As for Kratos, apparently my hair is short enough to spike on my own so I will do that. I will buy the fabric for the clothing tomorrow perhaps.

Fallen)x(Angel
06-20-2005, 10:27 PM
Costume Update

Whee! Not counting the attachment to the main body, I have sucessfully completed my first martel sleeve! I'm sooo freaking happy. Cause I did it in five minutes. ^_^

*clings to Zaku* I love Kratos~~

Never_perfect32
06-21-2005, 01:56 AM
My collar is going well, note that it doesn't have Martel's EXACT design, but its pretty close to it. I like it. I like it a lot. I really freakin love my collar.
Wispers in Zaku's ear loudly. fetish problem!!!!

Fallen)x(Angel
06-21-2005, 03:11 AM
Wispers in Zaku's ear loudly. fetish problem!!!!

Oh go drink vodka or something. Leave me in my happpy place.

Update - Both sleeves are finished, but not attachable yet.

The collar has the light green design on it, but for now it stapled on until I can find the right color thread. I'll be sewing it later on in the morning and adding the yellow trim.

I have to go back to hobby lobby for more ribbon. About 8 yards of ribbon to be exact.

I'll be ordering my wig from ebay sometime this week.

If I end up with the staff, I will use real leaves for the feathery looking wings, unless I find some at hobby lobby.

The leaves in the wig will my real unless I find some from hobby lobby.

And I hate my life and this costume. But itlooks so pretty, so all the blood and tears are going to be worth it.

Never_perfect32
06-21-2005, 03:20 AM
Riight just kiddin'
What are you doing up sooo late? Shouldn't we be sleeping..... Oh right sleeping is over rated and for "normal" people unlike us. My timer says 2:20. So our plans have gotton to this..... Saturday, in the hotel's lobby, but heck'ay what time.... :eeek: Morning (8:30-9:30) Mid-morning (10:00-11:00) or afternoon (11:30-12:30)? Sheena doesn't "do" mornings. How 'bout Mid?

Fallen)x(Angel
06-21-2005, 12:07 PM
I don't do morning either. Unless I stayed up all night.

I'm working and trying to get my damn VCR to record my show. (It has this thing where I can program a time for it to start and stop recording, but its not working, so I've missed the past five episodes of Case Closed and they're ones I haven't seen yet)

I'll probably be wearing my Sexy No Jutsu for about two hours, maybe, saturday morning. If you guys see me as Sexy no Jutsu, just call out to me and I'll go change.

I guess the official meeting time would be in the mid-morning, or at least that's the time we all want to be together at.

ZakuKitty
06-21-2005, 01:21 PM
It's possible that I could be dressed like Chris from Scrapped Princess or Sora from .hack//SIGN in the morning but I doubt it. It takes me long enough just spiking my hair with the elmer's glue. I will most likely be Kratos all day. I don't mind when we meet so long as you realize I have to drive from Denton which is 30 to 45 minutes away from Dallas. I will be doing that early and most likely in costume. >>;; Hurray for scaring drivers with spiky hair!

Btw: Hobby Lobby rules. :bigtu:

Fallen)x(Angel
06-21-2005, 04:25 PM
It's possible that I could be dressed like Chris from Scrapped Princess or Sora from .hack//SIGN in the morning but I doubt it. It takes me long enough just spiking my hair with the elmer's glue. I will most likely be Kratos all day. I don't mind when we meet so long as you realize I have to drive from Denton which is 30 to 45 minutes away from Dallas. I will be doing that early and most likely in costume. >>;; Hurray for scaring drivers with spiky hair!

Btw: Hobby Lobby rules. :bigtu:

Yes, hobby lobby does rule.

I'll probably drive up friday after school when my mom gets home, and we'll already be checked into the hotel friday night. We're not entirely sure if we're gunna drive up friday or saturday though.

Yeah, for A-kon I was rei Ayanami and my brother and dad were in the front, and some homeless guy was staring at my blue wig and he started talking to himself. It was creepy cause i could hear him with my window cracked down a bit. He was searing and trying to keep himself sane. He was weird.

Never_perfect32
06-21-2005, 07:38 PM
I don't do morning either. Unless I stayed up all night.

I'm working and trying to get my damn VCR to record my show. (It has this thing where I can program a time for it to start and stop recording, but its not working, so I've missed the past five episodes of Case Closed and they're ones I haven't seen yet)

I'll probably be wearing my Sexy No Jutsu for about two hours, maybe, saturday morning. If you guys see me as Sexy no Jutsu, just call out to me and I'll go change.

I guess the official meeting time would be in the mid-morning, or at least that's the time we all want to be together at.
Oh I love case closed Jimmy Kudo is Soo Hot *drools* Oh no I turning into a fangirl, NOOOO! Actually I was thinking about going as one this year but changed my mind. Same thing Happened to my friend she was gonna go as Zelos but is going as Lloyd. She wanted me to do Zelos because of my blue eyes and red hair. But I stayed with Sheena

Never_perfect32
06-21-2005, 07:49 PM
What about the lobby. Or is that to big? They really don't have a game room more like a group of people around a few games (DDR, SoCal, ect.). The place is like this You go through the lobby and there's a fork (in the hotel's lobby). If you go strait you go down escalators. Then there's a hall with the J-pop/J-rock music room, Anime viewing room, and entance room (cosplay/skits and registry). Then an open area with food that's over priced. They have an escalator and some art and few shops. The room is like a big obutse angle. Then there is the Dealer room and the conference room place where like the voice actors and bands talk/peform. And acctually the con is really only $5.00 because you stuff like newtype and a comic and other stuff. Oh and there's a booth in the Dealer room and they give away stuff... for FREE! Yeah so that's about it. Oh and last year the had this game where you hit bepping target in an octagon and you win buttons!! I also saw Link playing DDR. I think I'm rambling.......
OK since you didn't get it that time I'll simplify it.....

Hall: Anime room, J-pop/J-rock room, Cosplay/registry for passes and skit entry.

Dealer room: Art show case, cosplay costume for sale, and shops

Room at the end of hallway: Game set-up (so cal and ect.), cosplay area This area is where most of the cosplay pictures are taken, and some other shops (hat, jewlary, sketches of your self by people) Oh and over priced food.

Concert hall: In this room they have the voiced actor talk and where the concert is held this year they will have Ranma and Rice also Maaya Sakamoto.

Stairs: At the begining of the hallway there are escalators and towards the back of the room at the end of the hall way.

ZakuKitty
06-21-2005, 09:44 PM
I almost want to say the lobby but only if one of you know what place in the lobby you want to meet at. I can't find the floor plans for this con and I have only seen what the lobby looks like in the virtual tour on the hotel site. >>

Never_perfect32
06-21-2005, 09:56 PM
Well it's true that the lobby is large and I've gone to animefest once. So what about the mid-enterance. It's like on an airplane the place where you walk from the airport to the airplane..... that place is about the size of a regular room.

Fallen)x(Angel
06-22-2005, 03:49 PM
oh god I hate airports and airplanes. We can't just meet close to the entrance? XD

ZakuKitty
06-22-2005, 04:14 PM
I assumed that the lobby was towards the front. XD Um...somebody else decide. :p Kratos has...Cruxis things to do. >> <<

*flies off*

Never_perfect32
06-22-2005, 04:20 PM
It is, Like they have the drive circle thing. And then there's the enterance thing I told you about..... Wait! Zaku didn't you say you had a room? Maybe we would meet there?? but then it would have to be at a specifc time..... Darn you time!!

ZakuKitty
06-22-2005, 04:54 PM
I don't have a room. I am only going on Saturday >_O

Never_perfect32
06-22-2005, 05:07 PM
* face smack* ow ow ow why did I do that it hurt!!! What about the balltower by the hotel... It's a small area and we could walk to the hotel since it's apart of the hotel....http://cache.corbis.com/agent/11/61/61/11616103.jpg

ZakuKitty
06-22-2005, 05:25 PM
Hmm that is a good idea. We could scare people on the way. :D

Never_perfect32
06-22-2005, 05:28 PM
LOL yeah we could scare the "normals" their not special like us!

Fallen)x(Angel
06-22-2005, 07:27 PM
Uhh...sure, I guess we could meet there. Outside of there, or inside?

I'll probably have a room, so we could meet there...

ZakuKitty
06-22-2005, 09:25 PM
Wherever you guys want to meet is fine. : ) I have no problems so long as we figure it out eventually.

Fallen)x(Angel
06-22-2005, 10:14 PM
Yeah. So....are we meeting at the hotel or the balltower?

Never_perfect32
06-22-2005, 10:57 PM
How 'bout your room Angel??? I'm getting tried of this "where are we going to meet?" game... Let's just pick a time (10:30 that's what I would like) and meet at/in your room. And can we PLEASE get on name terms.

ZakuKitty
06-22-2005, 10:59 PM
What sort of name terms? You can call me Zaku unless you want my real name. : / And i have no problem meeting at a room so long as I get the room number when the time comes.

Fallen)x(Angel
06-22-2005, 11:30 PM
I think the hotel offers internet access, so I could post my room number on here(and I doubt they give me my room number when I register online) , and I doubt you guys have laptops so you wouldn't be able to see it....

I'll have Fallen)x(Angel on my badge, so just call me Fallen or Fallen Angel or whatever. (we could use real names, but whatever)

ZakuKitty
06-22-2005, 11:41 PM
Well if you put up the room number Friday I should get it. I have a computer at my apartment. That's no problem. :bigtu:

Fallen)x(Angel
06-22-2005, 11:52 PM
Yeah, I'll ask my mom if we can register the hotel room soon, and I'll try to put it up Friday the 2nd.

Never_perfect32
06-23-2005, 01:29 AM
What sort of name terms? You can call me Zaku unless you want my real name. : / And i have no problem meeting at a room so long as I get the room number when the time comes.

Yes please! it's like "hey Lindsey lohan how are you doing" to brad pitt or we could just go by our nicknames our friends and family call us which ever one you like better. I like my nickname because no one can say my name when they see it so Kai (drived from Kylie) is really easy to say and remeber. Because I HATE when people get my name wrong! Kilye, Kylye, kyle, So I stuck with the first two letters ky(e) making Kai! So what ever.......... :razz:

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2005, 01:38 AM
It might be easier to just call out to us by our character that we're dressed as.

How about we tie a yellow ribbon (like christmas present ribbon to our badges) so we know that you're part of the tales of symphonia group. (no one else will have a yellow ribbon on them, [some people from cosplay.com are putting a purple one around theirs] so yellow is our color! Or some other color, yellow is just an example)

Never_perfect32
06-23-2005, 02:00 AM
What about white or black they would go with our cosplay...kinda

ZakuKitty
06-23-2005, 02:16 AM
Yeah just call me Kratos. I don't know if yellow is Kratos' color...;) It certainly would standout though.

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2005, 02:27 AM
Well, whatever. We can pick any color. We just need it to stand out against our clothing and bright enough so we can see it. (Don't drape your badge in ribbon though)

Never_perfect32
06-23-2005, 02:38 AM
What color would you two likw I like black or white. Likw white for sheena's under shirt or black like her hair. For Kratos Black because...... he's dark and his pants and um jacket and white for his coller. For Martel Well she does have any white.... But she has black on her sleeves and tail of her jacket thing..... Which is suprising because she has a church and is a goddess....

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2005, 03:00 AM
From my reference picture, its green, not black.

We need something that's like pink, bright and isn't a part of anyone's costume. That way, when you see their costume, the ribbon stands out among them, and not blending in like a red ribbon on Lyod's red outfit.

(Someone kill me. I've been trying to get my computer to type in japanese for the past four hours. XD)

Never_perfect32
06-23-2005, 03:22 AM
And been staying up the WHOLE time! So we can't have red purple green or blue.... What if we first tied a pink ribbon and also tied another bright color ribbion also

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2005, 03:24 AM
you mean like tie a pink one, then a yellow one or what?

Never_perfect32
06-23-2005, 03:29 AM
Yeah like two ribbions on one will have two they'll all have one on!<()> and then another <()>

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2005, 03:32 AM
that means we have to have 3 ribbons. one for the cosplay.com notice, and two for this group. I got to go before my mom wakes up and gets p.o ed at me for staying up past I told I would. bye

Never_perfect32
06-23-2005, 03:48 AM
lol Let's just pick two colors and get over with this stupid thing...... Let's just say our two fav. colors and not post until we've all tell. mine Indigo and skyblue

ZakuKitty
06-23-2005, 10:15 AM
Kratos' outfit is a kind of purple. >> I think if we are trying to identify ourselves by ribbon...for one we are Tales of Symphonia so that narrows it down. Two...we should probably have a color that clashes with our outfits. We can tie it around our badge. I am for any color that does that. I will go with yellow.

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2005, 03:01 PM
yellow or orange gets my vote.

ZakuKitty
06-23-2005, 03:07 PM
Orange will make us eye sores....so let's go with orange. :p

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2005, 03:38 PM
I'll see if I have orange then.

Edit :: The closet to orange I have is gold. Will this work? XD

ZakuKitty
06-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Close enough XD I'll see what I have...

...I only have yellow. Guess I am going with that. :p

Never_perfect32
06-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Alrighty XD finally Ok Yellow and orange it is..... So what time ARE we going to meeting in/out of Angel's room..... Wait if were meeting Angel in/out of her room I don't think we need the ribbions unless we get lost or someting from our group. Argh this is such a pain in the A**! *sigh*

ZakuKitty
06-23-2005, 04:21 PM
Have the ribbon just in case. If one of us is running late that would be the only calling card.

Never_perfect32
06-23-2005, 04:23 PM
*Looks around* I knew that

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2005, 04:37 PM
great point. XD

Yeah, ribbon is just incase. (And there may be other ToS cosplayers, so this way we know who it was who posted in this thread)

Never_perfect32
06-23-2005, 06:17 PM
Awesome! XP

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2005, 06:33 PM
Wow...we have alot of posts for just us 3 people. XD

Never_perfect32
06-23-2005, 06:57 PM
I know it'a kinda pathetic.... oh woe is us.....

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2005, 07:12 PM
indeed.

Okay, so we're going to try and meet at my room at around 10:30?

ZakuKitty
06-23-2005, 07:17 PM
I'll be there at 10:30 if I can get my pass at the door on Saturday fast enough >>;;

Never_perfect32
06-23-2005, 07:30 PM
Hey maybe me and Zaku can meet at the registry place and then come up to your room that way we would know for sure!!!

ZakuKitty
06-23-2005, 08:10 PM
I have no problem with that.

Fallen)x(Angel
06-23-2005, 08:27 PM
Nor do I.

Never_perfect32
07-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Yes god is so kind!!! Oh yeah brign it around town oh yeah it's your not birthday we are going to party like it's not your birth day!! (oh yeah and I get the first glomp hahahaha =P)

ZakuKitty
07-02-2005, 10:14 AM
O_O What's the occassion for being so excited?

Fallen)x(Angel
07-02-2005, 12:54 PM
I...don't...know... o.o'

Well, someone agreed to be Tabatha and join our group, but since I'm the only one who can sew she knows, she's relying on me to finish the costume. Eh feh. Considering I have to finish Martel still, and then Samara if I still have time, I don't know if I'll have the time to do her costume, or even the materials. *sigh* Sometimes it sucks to be me. I can still take a stab at it, and see how it turns out come around the time for AnimeFEST.

My mom is now iffy on going, so she's hesitant about registering and getting the hotel room. (And if she's already gotten them, she never told me.) She's probably not telling me she registered and all until by birthday. Well, whatever.

I'm having Martel's Staff, its just the leavy part though. No green rings or anything.

Never_perfect32
07-02-2005, 02:48 PM
I'm finally meeting my Boyfriend for the first time this summer I :heart: him so much!!!!

Never_perfect32
07-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Oh and finally figuring out what place were going to meet at too! :bigtu:

ZakuKitty
07-04-2005, 01:43 AM
Oh and finally figuring out what place were going to meet at too! :bigtu:

LOL! ^^ Cool.

Costume update: I have dyed my hair a bit more red and am currently working on Kratos' mercenary cape thing. :P

Never_perfect32
07-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Yeah ever since I've earned my mney I've becomw stingy with my money. I'm think about for Sheena's arm and leg covers to use panty hose It's really cheap or just for the arms and wear likr my mom oversized leather pants.
----
So let's answer the whole who, what, when, where, why thing....
Who: Me, Zaku, Angel, Queenie Z (my friend), and anyone else who comes in our party.
What (con): AnimeFEST '05
When: 10:30-ish
Where: me and Zaku will meet at regitry and go up o Angel's hotel room
Why: because.....
on our badages we'll have yellow and orange ribbion on them.
----
Oh and one thing, Angel is your mom going to be one of those moms like "letnot goto that booth right now there's a weird guy with long silver hair with cat ears..." or "hey look it's Inuyasha let's get's a picture!!" You know just wondering

Fallen)x(Angel
07-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Sorry for not replying all that much guys. I was at my dad's house all weekend long.

We may have to change the time from 10:30 to around noon, because I want to wear one of my new costumes, and I promised a group I'd try and wear it for even a little while on Saturday.

My mom has been to Oni-con, and she at first was like "Oh...my....god. Cat ears, and silver hair. We're leaving." And she'd try to rush out the door. Once she actually got to know the cosplayers, she was like "They may look freakish, but they're really nice people."

With the ribbon thing, I can only have gold. I lost my orange ribbon. I'll also have a purple one on it for the cosplay.com group thing that's posted in the 'Others' board.

ZakuKitty
07-05-2005, 12:41 PM
I don't mind if we all meet at noon but if you want to meet me at registration, never_perfect, I'll still meet you at 10:30. :)

Yeah my parents were sort of the same way. They went to Oni-Con for a few hours and actually seemed to enjoy it a bit.

Fallen)x(Angel
07-05-2005, 11:47 PM
Okay, so noon it is at my room? KK.

Costume Update -- Don't we all want to hear the Biatchy Martel costume is coming along!

Today I started on the base of the shirt, mainly geting the right colored material where it needed to be, which was easy. When I began to add the tails, was when it got hard. Its not going to be an exact Martel, like in how the reference pictures it shows the front of the shirt having a light green colum, then a dark green in the middle, and another light green on the other side, instead(Woohoo! Martel's being altered in so many ways!), its going to kind of make a / \ shape (kind of like an upside down V, but wider at the top) and the tails are going to be more along the back (It'll be on the side of my body, just having to be diaganol to get to that position. Confusing, really.)

Never_perfect32
07-06-2005, 02:56 PM
You know when you go looking in the back of your closet and find some cool stuff. Well I found these black cotton pants and they fit, Yeah!!! So now all I need is the arm black arm covers. :jjacks: :) Oh and the rest of the stuff. So maybe Me and Zaku can hang out in the lobby or something and get to know each other. I don't wqant to go to the dealer room with out Angel. It's like ruining a movie. like "Oh in that booth........"

Fallen)x(Angel
07-06-2005, 06:51 PM
If you guys see me as Sexy No Jutsu (no doubt if you find a huge Naruto group I'd be there) if you get my attention I'll go to my room and change.

Costume Update -- Again! x_x

I am totally confused on how I'm making my tails, so no body scream at me if they don't look like Martel's tails. Which, they probably won't look like Martel's at all... :O

My neighbor (AKA, mom's best friend) is allowing me to borrow her sewing machine for this project, so at around 7 p.m. today I'll be sewing the top together. Oh. My. God. I hate. This. Costume. Its hard, annoying, and so altered it can't even be considered accurate to the original design. I don't feel like I'm creating Martel's outfit anymore. I'm just, feh!!!ed* with it. (* = feh!!!ed isn't a word, but I'm just trying to say that I'm ready to rip it to shreads, throw it around, and eat it.) I really don't think all the blood, sweat, and tears are going to be worth it. T_T

Hope your progress is coming better then mine,

Fallen)x(Angel

Never_perfect32
07-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Maybe fehed-up is a word :thumbsup: My brother wouldn't get off the computer so I stabbed him with a spoon :hafha: *sighs* Oh I can't wait to buy all the pocky HMM pocky. I have a question is it poh-key or pock-ee? I keep saying pock-ee and my friend hits me on the head and says "poh-key not pock-ee" just wondering :confused:
Do you guys want to stay for a skit later that night???

Fallen)x(Angel
07-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Its pock-ee. I believe...

I was kind of thinking of doing a walk on in another costume. But if we can come up with a funny skit in time then I'll be up for that. I can do some pre-recording, so we dont have to waste half of our energy talking.

Never_perfect32
07-06-2005, 09:39 PM
I know what if we lip-synced to the theme of ToS??? And we have a ashlee Simpson parody?? and like one of us screws up and well get mad at them and do someting funny as punisment??

Fallen)x(Angel
07-06-2005, 09:51 PM
There's a theme????

Never_perfect32
07-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Yeah I think it's call starry skies or something like that..... :)

Fallen)x(Angel
07-06-2005, 10:10 PM
Why have I not heard this? XD I feel so...not...T.o.S fangirl anymore...

Fallen)x(Angel
07-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Oh, Starry Heavens. Yeah, I've never heard it.

.................................................. ..................
Yatta............................................. ................

Never_perfect32
07-06-2005, 10:13 PM
My friend who showed me the seires and then she showed me the song so maybe when I go over to her house I can get her to send it to me??? If she would answer her e-mail, which she never does!!!!! *sighs* She is the one going as Llyod It's her very first cosplay.
---
lol yatta yatta yatta

Fallen)x(Angel
07-06-2005, 10:19 PM
Why not we do Yatta? Martel has leaves on her costume, why not she walk onto the stage while you guys are practicing something else, and make a total ass of herself?

Never_perfect32
07-06-2005, 10:38 PM
*sighs* someones had a wee to much angst in her pocky...... Or she is just getting a little mad at her cosplay....

Fallen)x(Angel
07-06-2005, 10:42 PM
mad at the costume, oh yeah. And how the freak did you know I had pocky today? I don't think I mentioned that I did....you never cease to amaze me.

Well, we'll pull together what we come up with.

Never_perfect32
07-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Oh crap I just realized something!!!! I'm a cheerleader so I don't know if I'll have a game to go to CRAP!!!!! And no I just read mind from far away places Angel........ :D

Fallen)x(Angel
07-06-2005, 10:46 PM
You can't just tell them that you won't be able to make it that weekend?

Never_perfect32
07-06-2005, 10:48 PM
No this is like You gotta have like the flu or brain damage. I just hope i don't *wipes forehead* I'm 1 out of eight girls in a 500 persons school half of them girls..... *prays to god*

Fallen)x(Angel
07-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Your mom or dad can't write a note saying you can't make it because of family matters or something? Or pick you up early from school?

Never_perfect32
07-07-2005, 03:54 PM
I checked this mornng with my coach and she said we don't so hip hip horay

ZakuKitty
07-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Good times. :p Yeah my friend may have the same problem. She might come if she doesn't have to go to a football game. She is colorguard I believe.

Never_perfect32
07-07-2005, 04:37 PM
Now back to the skit. Have both of you heard of the song Dragostea din tei. it has different names like Mi ya hi, numa numa, and Haiducii. I really like the song and it's gaining popularity in the states.

ZakuKitty
07-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Skit? >> What skit?

Never_perfect32
07-07-2005, 04:59 PM
You didn't read what me and Angel have been posting have you!!!!!! :(

Fallen)x(Angel
07-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Aww...Zaku's lazy and doesn't want to read so Zaku's missing out on all the fun.

NUMA NUMA!!! I have a 2 minute and like 50 second song edit of the song, so if you guys want to do something to Numa Numa or whatever, we can do that.

ZakuKitty
07-07-2005, 07:34 PM
I guess that I just tuned out skit...>>;; I'm like one of the most shy people on the planet.

Fallen)x(Angel
07-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Me too. ^_^ But Skits are fun! To me anyway...

Never_perfect32
07-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Don't worry Zaku we can get you all jacked up on pocky and soda!! :D
(off of topic: My brother keeps trying to get me to smell his pits, he's 16 with gerbil living unde his arms!!) :untrust: Just needed to vent

Fallen)x(Angel
07-07-2005, 10:26 PM
I don't think that'll work.... o.O

hey! We should go to the dance together if you guys are staying that long!

Never_perfect32
07-07-2005, 10:35 PM
I went to the website and they didn't say what time the dance was....

Fallen)x(Angel
07-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Well, I'm planning on doing a walk on in my plugsuit, (which was what I origianlly intended to do) so we need to think of something we can do toether besides a skit. We could always go to the arcade. I dunno. x_x

Never_perfect32
07-07-2005, 10:51 PM
LOL I'd love to see a DDR-ing Kratos. He would get extra Smexy ponit for that!!!

ZakuKitty
07-07-2005, 11:08 PM
I don't know how my shoes I'm doing for Kratos would hold up playing DDR but I suppose I could bring a separate pair of shoes and try DDR. I've actually never done it before. ^^;;

Never_perfect32
07-07-2005, 11:18 PM
Well my friedn does it for exercise. An let just say you HAVE to have rythem for the game!! This sux I wouldn't have acess to a computer for 4 days from mon-thurs. I have cheerleading camp!!! :bigcry:

Fallen)x(Angel
07-07-2005, 11:22 PM
DDRing sexy No Jutsu. That's what I want to see.

Never_perfect32
07-07-2005, 11:26 PM
Well duh it's you!!! "hey look I'm DDR-ing as Sexy no Jutsu!!" *sighs*

Fallen)x(Angel
07-07-2005, 11:31 PM
No, I mean I've never seen it done before, and who honestly gets on a DDR machine looking like a f**king cloud?

Never_perfect32
07-07-2005, 11:48 PM
I have no clue............. ^_^
sdfsadfasdfasdfasdfasfl(>-_-<)

ZakuKitty
07-08-2005, 03:00 AM
Any costume looks funky on a DDR pad. >>

Fallen)x(Angel
07-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Okay, my mom has decided that we will be driving up Saturday morning for the con, and leave on Monday. So, I won't be able to post the room number, so this means we'll have to meet around the con. My mom is bringing a friend of hers and her two daughters, and I might be bringing a friend. Since its my mom's friends' daughter's birthday in August, when I finish Martel I plan on making her a Raine Sage costume as her birthday present. Meaning we may get another character in our group. The girl who I said I'd try and make her a Tabatha costume doesn't really want to cosplay, and I think I might as well not make her costume unless I have any time after I finish Raine. But the birthday girl's little sister might want a costume, so then I'll have to make her a Collete one, and I think I'm gunna go BOOM if I have to make 3 costumes in 3 months. We'll see what happens.

Never_perfect32
07-15-2005, 09:25 PM
I'm baAAAck!!!!!11111 LOL So were going to have a Lloyd, Sheena, Martel, Kratos, Raine, and possible a Colette. Wo who collect 'em all. Collect all TEn that's right all ten!!!!!!!11111

ZakuKitty
07-15-2005, 09:51 PM
Quite a group. :bigtu:

Never_perfect32
07-15-2005, 10:08 PM
Yes indeed!!!! :D

Fallen)x(Angel
07-16-2005, 01:37 PM
Okay, we won't be having a Colette unless she dies if she doesn't get the costume. (Besides, I want to make my Aura costume. T_T)

I think we'll definatly be having a Raine, but there are some problems with my Martel that may cause me to not be able to wear it for mroe then a few hours. We'll see how it goes once all the details are added on.

Never_perfect32
07-16-2005, 02:38 PM
*sighs* 10 pages and only three people. We're patetic aren't we..... I just relized something. We have no couples. No Colette or Zelos. Let's just hope there's not any yaoi/yuri fanboys/girls *sighs*

Fallen)x(Angel
07-16-2005, 06:40 PM
I'm a yaoi fangirl...

Yeah, we're pathetic

Tomorrow I'm going shopping so I'll be finishing up Martel, and starting Raine and Aura. Woo-hoo, go me!

ZakuKitty
07-16-2005, 07:06 PM
I need to work on Kratos. I told myself that I would finish it for O-chibiCon in less than a month. :waaaah:

Fallen)x(Angel
07-16-2005, 07:16 PM
We all need to work on our cosplays. Probably me most because I'm not feeling the vibe between me and the costume. *sigh* I just want to throw it on the floor and do the Mexican Hat dance on it...

Never_perfect32
07-16-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm a yaoi fangirl...

Yeah, we're pathetic

Tomorrow I'm going shopping so I'll be finishing up Martel, and starting Raine and Aura. Woo-hoo, go me!
Same here yaoi fangirls all the way. Though my friend isn't so I can't mention it around her the one going as LLyod. She says it's not her cup of tea so I respect her for that. What do we do if someone ask for a picture like that just wondering??? :lost:
---
LOL mexcian hat dance

Fallen)x(Angel
07-16-2005, 08:48 PM
If they want us to kiss we could always do the thumb trick. Where you hold onto the person's face but you're really covering their lips with your thumb (only one person does this) and you'd be kissing the person's thumb. Or we could really kiss. Which is kind of gross...

Never_perfect32
07-16-2005, 09:04 PM
Or I could bring a fan and we could pretend to kiss behind the fan. Oh and who is the person the your making the cosplay from the Raine one?

ZakuKitty
07-16-2005, 10:31 PM
I think that we all want to throw our cosplays down at one point and cry for hours. ToS cosplay has some unique costumes. >_O

Honestly if we don't want to do yaoi pics we don't have to. We could do any number of things to fake it though like you both were saying.

Never_perfect32
07-16-2005, 10:41 PM
Isn't this kinda weird. Our group is all girls. And we only have one guy character and even he is a she! oh well not like it matters or anything.

ZakuKitty
07-16-2005, 11:39 PM
Oh well. :razz: I guess that is how it goes sometimes. Don't worry. I can act quite man like. All I do is crossplay. >>

Never_perfect32
07-16-2005, 11:44 PM
*does mr. burns excellent* Oh yeah Kratos can esort us every where and protect us from the crazy fanboys :bigtu:

Fallen)x(Angel
07-17-2005, 12:57 AM
Woot!

The girl I'm making the cosplay for is my neighbor and she's also a really good friend of mine. She's turning 13 in August. (This'll be our first con as teenagers.)

Never_perfect32
07-17-2005, 06:36 PM
Up until now you've been in the tweens.

Fallen)x(Angel
07-17-2005, 07:16 PM
*eats her Martel costume*

Stupid piece of sh!t...

Never_perfect32
07-17-2005, 08:42 PM
Oh my what a mouth this young one has!!!!!1111 :crylaugh:

Fallen)x(Angel
07-17-2005, 09:49 PM
-_______-

Oh yeah...that makes my self esteem go up...

Never_perfect32
07-17-2005, 09:53 PM
Oh no that means your smarter than the rest of the class!! :D

Fallen)x(Angel
07-17-2005, 10:27 PM
lol.

Costume Update -- this is the billionth one. @_@

I put on the top, and nearly cried my eyes out when I realized how much I hated the tails I made, so I unstitched them, and redid them, making the base for the tails out of dark green with light green on top, instead of the base and light green with dark green on top. I also added in the small zig-zag at the front of the tails, and did the leg grabbing hook. I sewed them back on, and fell in love with how accurate the tails were now, and I attatched the sleeves (with clips, mind you) momentarilly to the shirt, and put on the collar.

I will say now, I cannot effing belive how much it looks like Martel when its all together.

-End-

I have band camp tomorrow at 10:30 - 12:00, so when I finish this day's camp I'll commence to working on the costume, and knowing me I'll probably only get to adding all the light green to the tails and making sure that I have the tails done. If I'm lucky I'll begin to hand stitch the yellow ribbon for the trim, and create my headband with the leaves on it for the wig.

Never_perfect32
07-18-2005, 12:25 AM
Ah the work of a tireless twelvle year-old.

ZakuKitty
07-18-2005, 01:50 AM
Costume Update for Kratos:

I need to friggin' work on it. Tomorrow...by god....o_o

Fallen)x(Angel
07-18-2005, 10:15 AM
Ah the work of a tireless twelvle year-old.

Actually I'm thirteen now. My birthday was the 9th of July.

Never_perfect32
07-18-2005, 02:51 PM
Actually I'm thirteen now. My birthday was the 9th of July.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Angel Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!! :bigtu:

Fallen)x(Angel
07-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Thanks. ^_^

I'm almost finished with my .Hack//Sign Aura costume, so I'll br working on Martel soon enough. Eeegads this costume is killing me.

Never_perfect32
07-19-2005, 04:39 PM
Well I've bought the pink fabric for Sheena's bow

ZakuKitty
07-19-2005, 04:40 PM
Working on Kratos' shirt right now. ^__^

Fallen)x(Angel
07-19-2005, 08:21 PM
*does the Kartos dance, what ever the hell that dance is* (Karots is me and my friend's name for Kratos)

Fisume
07-20-2005, 04:35 PM
I'd hate to ruin this whole 3-person chat but I am a major TOS fangirl and I would really like to see the pictures of these costumes when you are all done if it isn't too much to ask :toothy:

Never_perfect32
07-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Deep down were all fangirl for some type of thing :bigtu:

Fallen)x(Angel
07-20-2005, 05:25 PM
Sure thing.

Right on Never_perfect32, right on!

I finished the 6th harry potter book today so now I have no excuse not to work on my costume. T_T

ZakuKitty
07-20-2005, 05:32 PM
I'd hate to ruin this whole 3-person chat but I am a major TOS fangirl and I would really like to see the pictures of these costumes when you are all done if it isn't too much to ask :toothy:
No problem. :) That can be done.

I think that I shall finish Kratos' pants today.

Never_perfect32
07-20-2005, 06:00 PM
You think???? You should KNOW!!!!!111

ZakuKitty
07-20-2005, 06:44 PM
I may work on the pants today...:p

Fallen)x(Angel
07-20-2005, 08:13 PM
Can we just say my Martel costume was burned in a tragic house fire so I don't have t work with it? No, that'd be mean to you all...

Fisume
07-20-2005, 08:24 PM
Can we just say my Martel costume was burned in a tragic house fire so I don't have t work with it? No, that'd be mean to you all...
Just keep trying!(I want to see the finished product) By any chance do you have the free artbook that came if you pre-ordered the game? I'm pretty sure they show Martel from the front, back, and side, which would be really useful for you

ZakuKitty
07-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Keep working on it. ^__^ There were many times I felt that way about Kratos (I still do when I look at those belts...YIKES!) but if you keep working on it you will like it in the end. ^__^ If there is anything on Martel's outfit that is similar to Kratos' that I can help you with then just ask. : ) I can try to explain what might work.

Fallen)x(Angel
07-20-2005, 10:24 PM
I didn't pre-order the game, so no, I don't have the artbook thing.

Zaku - I don't think there's anything similar in these two costumes.

ZakuKitty
07-20-2005, 10:56 PM
Actually when I looked at it I saw similar things but maybe that is just me. Oh well. Just trying to help.

*goes back to work on pants*

Never_perfect32
07-20-2005, 11:05 PM
Yes my underlings work until the midnight hours yes, yes, work harder. Work your self to the bare bone. Muhahahaha *giggles*

ZakuKitty
07-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Yes! o_o Work until your hands fall off!

Never_perfect32
07-21-2005, 12:45 AM
ouch that would hurt! Oh! *report's voice takes over* In other news Never_perfect has post on every members fan art! I don't know why I did it I was bored!

ZakuKitty
07-21-2005, 01:27 AM
=O In other news I have somewhat finished one of Kratos' boots XD

Fallen)x(Angel
07-21-2005, 03:14 PM
In other news, I'm getting my braces today at 2:45. I beat you all!

Never_perfect32
07-21-2005, 04:51 PM
=O In other news I have somewhat finished one of Kratos' boots XD
Yeah for you!

Fallen)x(Angel
07-21-2005, 05:33 PM
Braces are on, top ones anyway. Getting bottoms ones on next thursday. I feel like a chipmunk...

Never_perfect32
07-21-2005, 05:39 PM
Hey! Chipmunks are cute!

Fallen)x(Angel
07-22-2005, 12:52 AM
not this chipmunk. *runs off to add more wax to her mouth*

Never_perfect32
07-22-2005, 03:02 PM
My friend had to do the same thing. She said it tasted really bad. I'll just take her word for it.

Fallen)x(Angel
07-22-2005, 04:41 PM
I don't think it tastes bad at all. In fact, It has no taste.

ZakuKitty
07-26-2005, 04:40 PM
In other news, I'm getting my braces today at 2:45. I beat you all!
I had to go through the entire thing leading up to braces. Seven years with the expander, the wire, the permanent bar on the back of my bottom teeth, the rubber bands around four teeth, the braces..the braces again. o_o And now the retainer. Braces suck. XDDD

Fallen)x(Angel
07-26-2005, 06:34 PM
heh... I have to have this expender at the roof of my mouth, the spaces inbetween the teeth, and the metal "bands" around some teeth. There's not a hell of fun, but you can't see them so I'm happy.

ZakuKitty
07-26-2005, 06:48 PM
LOL! We know what true torture is, don't we? :p Braces! :waaaah: :thumbsup:

Fallen)x(Angel
07-26-2005, 07:17 PM
Yeah really, the doormouse treatment is nothing any longer!

Door mouse treatment was a torture device my friends made up when they had to write an essay for L.A. The essay one friend chose to write was ways of torturing people. One way was the Doormouse treatment, in which a person would be strapped to a table, and a rabid doormouse would be set on their stomach and eat through their bodies.

Okay, the doormouse treatment is worse...

Never_perfect32
07-31-2005, 03:36 PM
_d_
OoO wow that's gotta hurt! News update!!!!11111 You can find me cosplaying as Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist. And when you find me I'll change into drumroll please! Sheena!

ZakuKitty
07-31-2005, 03:56 PM
I have to finish Kratos' shoulder pieces and belts but other than that I am almost done. :waaaah: :drunk:

Never_perfect32
07-31-2005, 04:12 PM
Yeah for Zaku! what about you Angel?

Fallen)x(Angel
08-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Uhm....I might not finish it in time!!!!! T_T

There's not much left to do, just add the gold lining around everything (which I'm going to hot glue on cause it'll take less time then sewing it all) and I have to finish up the "tails". But I don't know how to connect the tails. T_T This is all so cnfusing...

ZakuKitty
08-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Sounds like you should be able to finish it. If you don't I, for one, am not going to hate you for it. :p If you can get a picture of how far you are and the tails you need to add maybe we can come up with ideas on how to attach them.

There is a fabric glue specifically used for gluing on fabric when you don't want to sew it on. I used it for the lining on my shirt. : )

Fallen)x(Angel
08-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Fabric glue doesn't like me. >.<

Yeah, I know it sounds like I should, and since my mom is traveling to Washington D.C. with a friend so her friend can donate bone marrow, I have to stay with my dad until she gets back. I'm going to bring all my sewing stuff over to his house later on today, and try and work on it as much as I can. T_T But again, I do apologize if I don't get to finish it in time. I also have to worry about my Aura wig. I still don't know if my mom is going to let me order it or not. T_T

ZakuKitty
08-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Life happens sometimes. ^__^ Understandable.

Fallen)x(Angel
08-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Yeah. >.<

Here's ( I think) the final listings for my AnimeFEST cosplays.

Saturday :: morning - (Sexy No Jutsu) afternoon - (The Goddess Martel) evening - (Aura)
Sunday - Sexy No Jutsu or Aura
Monday - Aura or Sexy No Jutsu

I'm not bringing the plugsuit anymore because with all my other cosplays not done, and my friend's b-day present needing to be finished, I don't really feel like fidling with the backpack and leggings. Plus is saves me room in my suitcase. ^^'

Never_perfect32
08-01-2005, 07:43 PM
Oh this is so Exciting we're SO close! Oh I can't wait!

Fallen)x(Angel
08-01-2005, 09:33 PM
>.< I want it to be AnimeFEST, but then again I don't. T_T

Never_perfect32
08-02-2005, 03:22 AM
Oh guys if you crack any okes do them in small doses. I have this weird thing with my lungs If I laugh too much it sounds weird. So when I'm trying to breathe in for a laugh I'm laughing out. So I sound like a guininpig.

ZakuKitty
08-02-2005, 04:13 AM
I will try not to be sarcastic. That tends to make people laugh. I'll just become more Kratos-like...>>;;

Never_perfect32
08-02-2005, 05:16 AM
Oh trst me I :heart: sarcasim! I'm trying to get it under control but it makes me laugh even more. Same as you Zaku.

Fallen)x(Angel
08-02-2005, 11:03 AM
Oo

Uh, right. Say what now?

Celine
08-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Hi there, it's great to see some more people doing Tales of Symphonia at this convention. I'll be there as Raine, with a Sheena and Zelos. I told our Zelos that he just has to walk up to every girl and tell them how beautiful they are so they can donate items to our cause. I hope somebody gets it and doesn't think he's just trying to be creepy and weird. I have no idea when we're going to wear these since we're not really big on scheduling. XD

ZakuKitty
08-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Welcome, Celine. ^^ Good to have more people <3

Fallen: We were just talking about making sure perfect doesn't laugh that much :p

Fallen)x(Angel
08-02-2005, 06:43 PM
Ah.

Celine, glad you're going! ^_^ I'm not sure if we've really honestly picked a time to wear on costumes, but I'm wearing mine saturday afternoon. We have so many conversations going on, its hard to remember stuff. >.<

lonlon_malon
08-05-2005, 10:21 AM
Take lots of pictures you guys, I have yet to see a ToS cosplay, and it's my favourite game. ;_;

If I see a Kratos costume when I go to ACCubed, I'll end up clinging to his arm or something the whole time. XD I loooooooooove Kratos, I keep trying to play ToS without getting him to see the alternate endings, but then I feel all guilty.

Fallen)x(Angel
08-05-2005, 10:27 AM
The only thing that's really different is....I'll just say its not much different because its been so long since I've beaten the game with Zelos. >.<

LukiesSlave
08-05-2005, 01:40 PM
god i would make like the freaking perfect sheena but i could never make it...*sobs*man that would be so killer

Never_perfect32
08-05-2005, 03:44 PM
Take lots of pictures you guys, I have yet to see a ToS cosplay, and it's my favourite game. ;_;

If I see a Kratos costume when I go to ACCubed, I'll end up clinging to his arm or something the whole time. XD I loooooooooove Kratos, I keep trying to play ToS without getting him to see the alternate endings, but then I feel all guilty.
LOL, Angel, Zaku, AND me we all think Kratos is so HOT.
---
On another note. Zaku.... Angel. I had a dream about both of you last night and we're at animefest! WeIrD!

Fallen)x(Angel
08-05-2005, 05:22 PM
O.o

Okay....Ya know, that reminded me that I still have to finish up my SNJ wig and cloud spiral. I have alot more work to do then I thought. T_T

I dunno if I'll be able ti finish my friend's Raine costume in time. And I'm gunna feel soooo bad cause its her birthday present. T_T

ZakuKitty
08-06-2005, 12:37 AM
Stupid Kratos cape......*kicks it* >(

Fallen)x(Angel
08-06-2005, 10:10 AM
>.<

My mom gets home today around 3 p.m. Whee! ^_^ Yeah I know, costumes...yadda yadda, I get it. T_T

Never_perfect32
08-13-2005, 03:54 PM
>.<

My mom gets home today around 3 p.m. Whee! ^_^ Yeah I know, costumes...yadda yadda, I get it. T_T
Are you shure you don't mean Yatta yatta...... Yatta makes everyone happy! I'm so sad that Zaku couldn't come to the meeting : :blubber: :waaaah: bigcry:

ZakuKitty
08-13-2005, 05:06 PM
I sorry. : / I don't live in Denton yet. I couldn't drive five hours to get to the meeting. :thumbsup:

Never_perfect32
08-13-2005, 10:38 PM
One of the girl Aoneko droe from The border of Oklahoma and texas! oh well maybe next meeting.

Fallen)x(Angel
08-14-2005, 06:56 PM
meeting say wha?

Yes, Yatta does make everyone happy. Maybe if I found my CD case with all my music in it I'd get over this depression and work on my cosplays! T_T My Kopda Kumi CD is gone!!! *cries over sewing machine*

ZakuKitty
08-14-2005, 06:58 PM
One of the girl Aoneko droe from The border of Oklahoma and texas! oh well maybe next meeting.
That's definitely closer than I would have been to getting there. :p The border is right next to Dallas.

Fallen)x(Angel
08-14-2005, 09:25 PM
Well, Martel is done. The only thing I really have left to do is get a wig for it. (I was going to share my SNJ wig with it, but after washing it so the extensions match the wig color, the texture just doesn't fit Martel anymore. So I'm gunna use mah birthday money to get one off cosplay.com. Woot, go me?

Never_perfect32
08-14-2005, 11:11 PM
Yeah go Angel!

Fallen)x(Angel
08-14-2005, 11:40 PM
I should have my own celebration for this. ><

Never_perfect32
08-14-2005, 11:52 PM
Do a little dance yeah!

Fallen)x(Angel
08-15-2005, 08:23 PM
lol. I'm gunna take some pictures and up load them today.

Never_perfect32
08-18-2005, 02:23 PM
yeah we get to see teh costume!!!!

Fallen)x(Angel
08-18-2005, 08:16 PM
Or sometime after school one day. I've got homework every now and then, so I may not be able to upload it until sunday afternoon. (I'll be at my dad's all weekend long)

Never_perfect32
08-19-2005, 06:06 PM
I start school this monday. I'm happy that school finally starting.

Fallen)x(Angel
08-20-2005, 06:02 PM
yeah, my first week is over. I'm loving school. ^_^

ZakuKitty
08-27-2005, 01:29 AM
&*^*& Kratos cape! >(

Well the costume will not be 100% done if I can get the darned thing to work with me. It is being a major pain in the behind. What, with all of this moving into the apartment and stuff, I have not had the time to fix it up. This costume...geez.... :sulk:

Fallen)x(Angel
08-27-2005, 03:44 PM
Wether Kratos is completed or not, I will still love it.

ZakuKitty
08-27-2005, 04:44 PM
Well if I can get the cape to work then it won't be so bad but yeah. : )

Never_perfect32
08-27-2005, 08:12 PM
hey Kratos is Kratos and he is so hot right! :D

ZakuKitty
08-28-2005, 12:12 AM
Well hopefully I at least get the hair right. I'll be getting up early just to spike it. >>;;

Never_perfect32
08-28-2005, 03:18 PM
Zaku your new Avatar is scary!!! :lost: :eek:

ZakuKitty
08-28-2005, 06:33 PM
I'm sorry. That's a picture of me as Gara, the lead singer of the jrock band Merry XD

Fallen)x(Angel
08-28-2005, 09:00 PM
I love that picture! ^_^

My friend's Raine costume is getting some buttons added on by her grandmother, so she'll be all set for the con.

TogabitoIon
08-29-2005, 08:08 PM
Uh. Heehee. XD;; It looks like we're going to be at Afest, like I mentioned in the post on the other board. I've got a Lloyd costume, and a friend of mine has her Raine costume, I'm sure.

We've got plans for cosplay that won't be Symphonia, however, so I won't be in the costume all night, I'm afraid. But I'll do my best to hang around with everyone as long as possible! :D (I'm just... uh... spiking my own hair, and I need to have it washed out and down for my cosplay costume, since I wear a wig for it.)

Edit: Oh! I also know that hotel very very well. I'm not sure what the meeting plan for everyone is, but I'm sure I remember everything well enough to be able to pinpoint a specific place for our meet up and whatnot.

Fallen)x(Angel
08-29-2005, 08:33 PM
Well, I'm not gunna be able to be in my costume for very long too. Cause I'm gunna be wearing 2 costumes that day and I need to change from Martel into another costume for the masq. I may only be able to be in it for like 3-5 hours. Possibly even less.

ZakuKitty
08-29-2005, 09:26 PM
I don't want to be dressed as Kratos for very long so that's no problem. I need to change into Sora that day anyways. :P

TogabitoIon
08-29-2005, 11:00 PM
Well, I've got one specific place that stands out in mind- in the lobby of the hotel, there are the escalators that lead to the second floor, where there's a circular area that has a large star in the center. There are benches here and its in the middle of a bunch of restaraunts. It's /right there/ when you get to the hotel, though. You walk in at the front desk, and look to the right, and there will be the escalators.

It's well lit, and it's probably a good /specific/ place to meet up with. All else fails, some of us could exchange cell phones, because I'm sure to have mine on me. But... Uh... Maybe 1:30ish? 2ish? - I'm sure cosplay lineup is going to be around 5, and I'll need at least 30-40 minutes to change, because I need to wash the hair gunk out and get ready to put makeup all over my face. XD;; That should give us plenty of time to get together and hang out and have fun.

Also, I could recommend some fun places for photos if anyone's interested. Specifically, Union Station, which is right in the area. It's an old, historic location that was built in... around 1915-1920 or so. We used it when we did our Chrono Crusade photoshoot last year. It's not much of a walk, because there's an underground tunnel from the hotel to the station, actually. - and there's a very very awesome fountain and park right across the street while I'm thinking about it.

I can probably rattle off a number of downtown locations if needed, since I know that area pretty well, but Union is very very pretty. If any of you guys are looking for good places for photos, period, I'd say try there. Obviously, we talked to security at the station, but they seemed cool with it.

Fallen)x(Angel
08-30-2005, 05:12 PM
Meeting at 2 sounds good to me. I'll be in Sexy no Jutsu that morning, so I'll go change and come down as Martel, then change back into Sexy No Jutsu for the masq.

I totally forgot about wearing my Aura that day! T_T What am I supposed to do now?? Ack, I'll probably just wear Aura on Monday to make up for the loss.

ZakuKitty
08-30-2005, 06:25 PM
Well I'll look forward to seeing your Aura. On Monday, if I e nd up going with my friend, I'll be Gara from my avatar. My friend would be going as the yellow ranger from Power Rangers. : )

And I don't mind where we meet. I doubt I'll be hard to miss. :p

Fallen)x(Angel
08-30-2005, 09:49 PM
I'm having second thoughts on bringing it. Its just not Aura with out the wig... T_T But still, I'll try and fit it in on Saturday or sometime during the weekend.

ZakuKitty
08-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Cools cools. I'm actually not sure if I'm going Monday. I might go Sunday too. It all depends. >>;;

Just tell me when you think you're doing Aura before the con or just look for the green haired fool, being me. :p

Fallen)x(Angel
08-31-2005, 05:41 PM
Okie dokie! ^_^ And sora is no fool, just a annoying 4th grader.

ZakuKitty
08-31-2005, 06:05 PM
I know. :P Silly little fourth grader with a character that is so awesome.

*gets back on topic* >> I may or may not have a yellow power ranger friend with me on Saturday if she can go then. <<

Fallen)x(Angel
09-01-2005, 06:23 PM
Go go power rangers? XDD I tried.

My friend and I were so excited to see her Raine costume with all the buttons on it, that were were running home, and as we were running, she ran into meand I fell. Now my right hand is all busted up, my knuckles are swollen, and blood is all over my hand. Nota good site, and its gunna have like 10 band aids on it. >.< Hopefully it'll look a little better before Saturday. Or I'm gunna be in alot of pain. T_T

ZakuKitty
09-01-2005, 06:27 PM
That sucks : / Hope it gets better by then.

Fallen)x(Angel
09-02-2005, 06:11 PM
I have medical tape on it, so its okay.

ZakuKitty
09-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Awesomes. Good times with injuries.

Fallen)x(Angel
09-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Lol. I ish home now! ^_^ I got alot of stuff! And I think I saw Zaku in your Sora costume. But I'm not sure...I highly think it was you though.

AnimeFEST was a blast! It was so awesome! I really want to go again next year! ^_^