PDA

View Full Version : My first costume starts tomarrow!!! ^_^

RoseDuelist
01-18-2003, 01:43 AM
I am going fabric shopping tomarrow for Riho from Nightwalker. It's my FIRST!!! YAY!! (I did Sailor Moon at age 7, but I don't know if that counts...) My boyfriend, his mom, and his sister are all going to put in advice. I have all these ideas and all this stuff I want to do and they are all helping and.. and... YAY!!! FIRST COSTUME!!!

Well, I just wanted to brag a bit. No point to this really...

MikigamiTokiya
01-18-2003, 01:48 AM
good luck then ^^ don't sacrafice quality for prices. that happened to a friend of mine who bought really cheap stuff and the outfit just wouldn't hang right because the fabric wasn't even close to being stiff enough on her fuku so don't make the same mistake :)

Babbit_Chan
01-18-2003, 02:17 AM
Good luck! I hope all goes well ^_^

videogirlc
01-18-2003, 02:22 AM
Good luck, and have fun with it.

psythe
01-18-2003, 10:25 AM
Have fun with your costume!!! ^^v

RoseDuelist
01-18-2003, 11:39 AM
Thanks guys! ^_^ I only have 5 bucks, but my boyfriend said he'd cover all the extra expense. I'm not going to complete in one day or anything, so it won't cost too much at once.

I had a fear about the costume just "hanging" on me too. My boyfriend had no idea what to do about it.

Tenjou
01-18-2003, 11:42 AM
Yay! ^_^ I'm glad you're so happy about it! :D good luck! :D it'll be great!

RoseDuelist
01-18-2003, 11:51 AM
Ok.. I know I just posted a minute ago, but I feel I should just post again and be really sappy because that is how I feel right now.. ^_^

I have wanted to Cosplay for years, but I didn't know what cosplay was. I acted and pretended to be characters through role-playing. I would write, draw, and dream myself to be those characters.
I went to AX last year and PEOPLE WERE DRESSED UP! I'm like "oh my gosh, I didn't know people did this. I dressed up as Sailor Moon for Holloween, but this is the middle of summer!" I was told what it was, and have wanted to do it every since.

I'm very excited by this. ^_^

KnuxieChan
01-18-2003, 01:21 PM
Heheh, you'll love cosplaying n.n Hope everything Works out for you!

Aya Mikage
01-18-2003, 01:56 PM
ooh!!good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::huggles::

Menchi
01-18-2003, 10:29 PM
good luck, i know since i started cosplaying, i havent had any intention to stop even if ppl dont know what char i am at all. jus need to get a pic of my costumes up ^^;;