PDA

View Full Version : Mother Sophia - Xenogears

Mizuho
01-18-2003, 02:52 AM
Does anybody have any pictures of Mother Sophia's full outfit? I'm thinking that perhaps there is a picture in Perfect Works or Thousdands of Daggers -- I'm not sure.

I only have the portrait and the character icons. I'll be busy searching some Xenogears sites and image archives, but if I don't find anything from them, could anybody help me out finding an image? :angel:

psythe
01-18-2003, 11:37 AM
Unfortunately the best I can manage is a hi res scan of the portrait so you can get with the detail, torso and up. I haven't been able to find ANY full body shots of Sophia at all, looks like you will be able to make you own interpretation :)

I'm thinking clergy gown style. ^^v

Mizuho
01-18-2003, 03:14 PM
*Nods* Yeah... I was thinking something like that. I wonder if I can catch a picture of her sprite, and try to determine what the rest of her dress looks like from that... :D

psythe
01-18-2003, 05:52 PM
I'm about to that point in the game, not sure if I will make it there this weekend but if i do, I'll try to snap a shot off with my camera.

Mizuho
01-19-2003, 11:57 PM
I'm in no rush, and you don't even have to get a picture-- if you happen to catch what the bottom of her dress looks like, you can just tell me here. :thumbsup: