PDA

View Full Version : Space left in room, need roomie to fill it.

Nyoko
06-17-2005, 11:02 AM
I have a room at the Sheraton inner harbor, this hotel is next door to the convention center and is connected via skywalk so you don't have to walk far. Right now we have 5 peole in the room and we are shooting for 6 peole. The room is not a very large room, only one king size bed so you can see that it will be a bit crouded. There will be an air matress (or two) so that we can keep most people off the floor.
The price with 6 people will be per person $67 for both nigths.

I only ask that if you wish to stay in the room that you don't mind it being crouded and being on the floor and if you don't mind people getting up early and people coming in late at night. Also I ask that you don't smoke and that you keep your belonging in the closet to free up some space.

We have a tradition that we each bring a snack that can be shared such as chips or sodas. You don't have to if you don't like but it would be nice if you could.

If you need a room and are intrested or would like to know more, please Post here, PM me, e-mail me at chibiangelnyoko@hotmail.com, or you can also get in tuch with me though AIM- chibiangelnyoko.

Elycium
06-17-2005, 02:47 PM
are you coming in on friday or thursday night?

Nyoko
06-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Im driving in on friday morning so the room is only for friday night and satuday night, checking out sunday.

Nyoko
06-23-2005, 12:34 PM
just letting anyone who might be interested that the space has been filled.

SicAnimeFrek888
06-30-2005, 09:32 PM
Hey i really need a room !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please i will pay upto $150 just for 1 night saturdaynight cause i won't arrive there until 8:30am
I'm very clean and small and won't take up much room!!!!
please let me know A.S.A.P if u want a pic i'll sent u one any question i'll be glad to answer them !! well hope to hear from u soon

Nyoko
07-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Hey i really need a room !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please i will pay upto $150 just for 1 night saturdaynight cause i won't arrive there until 8:30am
I'm very clean and small and won't take up much room!!!!
please let me know A.S.A.P if u want a pic i'll sent u one any question i'll be glad to answer them !! well hope to hear from u soon

Ah sorry, We can't fit anymore inthe room, we got a super small room and can't really fit more people. there is losts of other people who have rooms. I hope you find a room.