PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Cosplays anyone?

IWantYouItachi
06-17-2005, 01:05 PM
I'm very likely to go as Temari.

Anyone else wanna join me?

TheWestWind
06-17-2005, 10:28 PM
hmm... If I decide to go all the way there... I'll be Sasuke. It's a good distance to go considering getting a drive there would be hard... A train will take you there for pretty cheap, right?

sasuke88
06-18-2005, 07:31 PM
hey loki

what up

um me and two other friendss are doing the Team Sand

Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro, were doing the most recent costumes

hope we can have a good photo shoot

Naruto_Girl
06-27-2005, 12:21 AM
I will be there as Naruto on Saturday and am looking forward to seeing other Naru-tards!!

:bigtu:

If there is a gathering on that day and I am given a time and place I will be there!!

*huge nods*

IWantYouItachi
07-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Well, as far as I know, there isn't a gathering, so Lets make one! ^^ I know nothing about the the place its being held in, so lets just pick a time and a randomly obvious place. (And hopefully my mom will still let me go. *Got herself in trouble* )

Naruto_Girl
07-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Well like I said I will be there on Saturday so if you have it then just say a place.... I have no idea where this is but I am certain if a bunch of Naru-tards are together we can find each other....

I am so up for a gathering.... photoshoot, picnic... large scale ninja battle.... take your pick!

IWantYouItachi
07-04-2005, 09:07 PM
My vote is for photoshoot or large scale ninja battle ^^ Picnic too, if people are willing to have it in the niagara falls/st catherines area... on a wed-fri... some time after noon... lol ^^; Work sucks.

For the photoshoot, I was thinking main lobby of.. place... about 1-ish, 2-ish. Seems pretty bacis for people who don't know their way around. And if the lobby isn't big enough, we could move somewhere else.

Large Scale Ninja battle: Bring it on Naruto! Bring it on! lol

God you look familair...

archergirl2000
07-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Hey I'm up for a gathering, :D I'm going as Naruto's sexy no jutsu form, except I'm kinda making a beach version or something, I'm not even sure what you would call it lol, I just wanna stick out :)

It'd be awesome to meet some other Naruto freaks like me ;)

Naruto_Girl
07-05-2005, 12:53 PM
My vote is for photoshoot or large scale ninja battle ^^ Picnic too, if people are willing to have it in the niagara falls/st catherines area... on a wed-fri... some time after noon... lol ^^; Work sucks.

For the photoshoot, I was thinking main lobby of.. place... about 1-ish, 2-ish. Seems pretty bacis for people who don't know their way around. And if the lobby isn't big enough, we could move somewhere else.

Large Scale Ninja battle: Bring it on Naruto! Bring it on! lol

God you look familair...

Well I was at CNAnime last year and Animenorth this year..... I was known as Day-Glo Naruto for the brightness of my old wig, but I actually bought a new one....

*laughs*

Maybe we met at one of the cons!

And the lobby sounds good! I will look for everyone there!

chaos_magician
07-05-2005, 04:24 PM
darn it i wanna go!!! but can't due to camping oh well i hope u guys organize something like this for CN cuz it sounds like fun!!!

IWantYouItachi
07-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Hahaha ^^;; *feels like a complete moron right now* I just sent a picture of you to my friend to confirm my thoughts.. and yes! It is you! :P Itachi here! Still got the WTF sign too! lol

So, where do you all live?

Naruto_Girl
07-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Hahaha ^^;; *feels like a complete moron right now* I just sent a picture of you to my friend to confirm my thoughts.. and yes! It is you! :P Itachi here! Still got the WTF sign too! lol

So, where do you all live?

I thought it was you but I wasn't sure and I didn't want to be wrong *laughs*

I live near Buffalo, NY so about an hour from this con....

IWantYouItachi
07-06-2005, 12:32 PM
lol! I didn't want to be wrong either!

Near Buffalo? In the states? Or in Canada? Because you can't get much closer then Fort Erie! I can see the Peace Bridge from my Kitchen window! lol

Akari
07-06-2005, 04:24 PM
How come I haven't heard of this con before??

If I can persuade my parents to let me go, I think I would go. However I just recently got a haircut (recent as in a few days ago O_O) and now I won't have enough hair to have haku's hairstyle =/

so it seems more like a 'no' than a yes... Do you guys know anything about the volunteering information?

SimiHe
07-06-2005, 06:04 PM
You have to look at the website about volunteering.

Naruto_Girl
07-06-2005, 09:27 PM
lol! I didn't want to be wrong either!

Near Buffalo? In the states? Or in Canada? Because you can't get much closer then Fort Erie! I can see the Peace Bridge from my Kitchen window! lol

State side and I am about an hour or so from the boarder so its not TOO bad of a ride!

IWantYouItachi
07-07-2005, 11:41 AM
Damn, I was hoping you'd turn out to live in Fort Erie :P

So, whats everyone say to 1pm in the main lobby on Saturday for the Naruto photoshoot?

Naruto_Girl
07-07-2005, 08:21 PM
I will be there!!

Just look for the Naruto with the Gamakichi!

Kendle
07-08-2005, 11:23 PM
I'm with Sasuke88, from St. Kitts, yo. Haha. We'll be there all three days, and a photoshoot/ picnic sounds great.

Kendle
07-08-2005, 11:24 PM
Damn, I was hoping you'd turn out to live in Fort Erie :P

So, whats everyone say to 1pm in the main lobby on Saturday for the Naruto photoshoot?
Sounds good.

archergirl2000
07-10-2005, 11:48 AM
See you all on saturday :D

IWantYouItachi
07-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Woot! Make sure you tell everyone Naruto about it on friday and saturday morning! I want this to be a success!

Shay
07-14-2005, 04:20 AM
Everyone, the weather is supposed to be crappy, so watch out saturday. Bring your umbrellas!

IWantYouItachi
07-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Temari fears no rain!

Shay
07-14-2005, 09:18 PM
Temari fears no rain!
I'm going as Temari as well :P We'll put our fans together and make some sort of giant umbrella....

Naruto_Girl
07-14-2005, 10:54 PM
I am bringing my Naruto umbrella!!

Naruto_Girl
07-16-2005, 11:58 PM
Sorry for the double post.....

But being the dork I am I have my pictures posted....

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=20725&userid=30847

I had SO much fun at this con!! Everyone was so super nice I am SO excited for CNAnime now!!

*squeals*

Enjoy!

Mattsuke
07-17-2005, 12:28 AM
I had lotsa fun too ^^ thanks for setting up this photoshoot thing, I think it's the first time I've had my picture taken at a con XD (also if this didn't happen I wouldn't've been interviewed and been on tv X3)

Naruto_Girl
07-17-2005, 12:32 AM
I had lotsa fun too ^^ thanks for setting up this photoshoot thing, I think it's the first time I've had my picture taken at a con XD (also if this didn't happen I wouldn't've been interviewed and been on tv X3)

Yeah IWantYouItachi thanks for setting up the photo shoot!!

You deserve many cookies for doing such a nice thing for all of us!!

Shay
07-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Yes, that's was too much fun, we should go out for din din again at CNAnime :)

IWantYouItachi
07-18-2005, 02:45 PM
OMG! You're right! We should go out for dinner together! ^^ You people are cool. I'm glad I met you all.

Thanks for the praise about the photoshoot, I'm glad all... 9... of us showed up! ^^ Lol! I hope to see you all at CN! It'll be great!

archergirl2000
07-18-2005, 04:37 PM
Glad you guys had fun at the photo shoot, I saw you all leaving for it, too bad I didn't come, oh well, didn't really feel wanted anyway lol ^_^;;;

NARUTO9TAILFOX
10-14-2006, 02:23 PM
so were is this place on saturday.

NARUTO9TAILFOX
10-14-2006, 02:40 PM
when ais there going to be another photoshoot.

Sakura_TenTen
10-22-2006, 02:51 PM
Im going as Sakura, little sister as TenTen!