PDA

View Full Version : Masquerade video

Sciguy
06-19-2005, 06:40 PM
I was told by staff that the masquerade was being streamed over the internet in real time. I was wondering if anyone has the video or know where I can purchase the official DVD.

Rei2Rei
06-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Yep. The man who recorded it is selling the official copies. It was kinda hard to order one 'cause you had to track him down.

Do you want me to PM you his e-mail address?

NekoZidane
06-20-2005, 11:41 AM
Yep. The man who recorded it is selling the official copies. It was kinda hard to order one 'cause you had to track him down.

Yes, he does. As a matter of fact, you can PM any one of the Agents with the info. I know I speak for us all when I say we'd all greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

Rei2Rei
06-20-2005, 09:07 PM
I sent you both PMs. Hope it helps~ :)

NekoZidane
06-21-2005, 02:41 AM

It will! Thanks once again!

Shastar
06-21-2005, 06:26 PM
Didnt he say it was on a news channel or something. O_o. I doubt it but I could have sworn I heard him say that.

They streamed it to AMA's Live365 site. Go to www.live365.com and search for AMA Radio to find it.

Midknight
06-21-2005, 06:49 PM

Would it be possible for me to get this info too?

Any idea how much he's selling them for?

Rei2Rei
06-21-2005, 08:09 PM
Would it be possible for me to get this info too?

Any idea how much he's selling them for?

Yep. :) I'll PM it to you.

I got mine for $10...Which I thought was a really good price!

D2RCR
06-21-2005, 09:06 PM
I misread this thread and thought the Agents were the ones selling the DVDs. *headdesks*

Could someone PM me with the contact info for the person selling the DVDs?

Odysseanpromise
06-21-2005, 09:24 PM

Could you send those my way as well? A friend of mine was the captain of the color guard and plays the oboe. She nearly peed herself when I told her about the skits. I'd like to show her.

Star_Angel
06-21-2005, 09:28 PM
Could you send those my way as well? A friend of mine was the captain of the color guard and plays the oboe. She nearly peed herself when I told her about the skits. I'd like to show her.
Lol! sorry I thihk that's funny, I didnt realize it was odd for people to play Oboes in cosplays! lol.

VaBeachBambie
06-22-2005, 12:29 AM

Could you PM me his email address too? I'd really like a copy of it, I thought the cosplay was pretty good this year.

Fory-san
06-23-2005, 09:03 AM

GOD YES! ^___^

Rei2Rei
06-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Ok~ I think I've emailed the info to everyone that has asked. :thumbsup: If I've forgotten someone, just poke me and I'll send it to yah.

Plum Blossom
06-24-2005, 06:31 AM
I didn't get to see all of the contest, so uh... could I have it too? ^^;;

Rei2Rei
06-24-2005, 08:49 AM
Can we jost post it here? Instead of just PMing?

I dunno. Are you allowed to post peoples information? :confused: I always thought you weren't supposed to...

dExtrosien
06-24-2005, 02:03 PM
I dunno. Are you allowed to post peoples information? :confused: I always thought you weren't supposed to...

I don't see why we couldn't post the website and people can get the e-mail address from there.

http://www.chocoborancher-anime.info

Rei2Rei
06-24-2005, 05:35 PM
I don't see why we couldn't post the website and people can get the e-mail address from there.

http://www.chocoborancher-anime.info

Yeah. :thumbsup: Didn't think of that.

Star_Angel
07-09-2005, 09:59 PM
I got my mas. dvd in this past week (not sure when b/c I was at the beach when it came in) I just wanted to know form anyone else who got theirs if the sound was off on theirs? there are parts where the sound and whats going on do not match. just curious.
And wow what a cool cosplay since I didnt get to see it since I was in a skit! awesome job to everyone who was in it!!

Reiko
07-09-2005, 10:03 PM
I got my mas. dvd in this past week (not sure when b/c I was at the beach when it came in) I just wanted to know form anyone else who got theirs if the sound was off on theirs? there are parts where the sound and whats going on do not match. just curious.
And wow what a cool cosplay since I didnt get to see it since I was in a skit! awesome job to everyone who was in it!!

omg you are too lucky girl. I still wanted to see it too.. umm I should ask if any of the Agents got theres...or if we even tried to get one

Prof Farnsworth
07-10-2005, 01:30 AM
oops nm this post :rofl: :walkoff: :o

dizzylizzy
07-10-2005, 02:10 AM
omg you are too lucky girl. I still wanted to see it too.. umm I should ask if any of the Agents got theres...or if we even tried to get one

We've been trying. Only one of us got an email back. >> I have no idea whether or not it's on the way. ::sighs::

seira-chan
07-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Ummm... so what do I do? Just e-mail the person at the website and say "Gimme a DVD!!" (of course, more politely...) I thought the cosplay this year was really wonderful, so a copy of it would be superfantastico!