PDA

View Full Version : What was your favorite costume or costumes from AMA 05

Chibi_Misao1
06-19-2005, 10:24 PM
I have to say that I loved all the Agents Fushigi Yuugi costumes. They were just awesome!!

Same goes with the Dark Muffins

I also loved Shelby's Two Kaoru(Dir en grey, dur!) costumes and her Mana dress. It was all just Flawless.

And those two Mortal Combat costumes those two chicks did. One in blue and the other was in pink. Very lovely.

So, what about you guys? =3

SADMASK13
06-20-2005, 01:24 PM
Mine was Hakkai and Shelby's Gardenia Mana. She is just reallllllllyyyyyy sweet. I also loved AL of Brenton's outfits. HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Gotham
06-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Ditto on the Fushigi Yuugi group. I have never seen so many people in one group! I also liked the Hellsing group. And of course, Chibi_Misao's Kaoru and Kenshin were super cute! Great job on the kimono.

D2RCR
06-20-2005, 04:24 PM
I loved the Kabuki Duck Hunt outfits. :D

Reiko
06-20-2005, 06:07 PM
I loved the Kabuki Duck Hunt outfits. :D

that was the best things I ever saw! I died laughing... I just wish I got to see the other skits

xOtaku316x
06-20-2005, 06:28 PM
I can't agree more on the Fushigi Yuugi thing. When I first saw the whole group, I freaked out, because FY is my FAVORITE manga.

Agents of Cosplay, you rocked my con! ^_~

dizzylizzy
06-20-2005, 06:33 PM
I loved the Kabuki Duck Hunt costumes, esp after they put the make up on for their skit. Most awesome!

Chibi Misao's Kaoru and Keshin friend. So very nicely done.

Shelby's costumes were also amazing. Can I borrow that spiked "bra"????? ::winks::

I missed a lot of cosplayers to be honest. ^^;;;; My mind was in fifty billion places at once.

Thank you for the kind words for the FY group. It's very much appreciated. ^^

Flute
06-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Well my memory is pretty bad so.. -goes through pictures-

All of the PLC cosplayers, especially Frontiers Daishi
Kenshin and Kaoru
Little John's Hakkai
Ania's Inui
Mana, Mana, Mana (all three of them XP)

Star_Angel
06-22-2005, 12:12 PM
I liked the Agaents Fushigi Yuugi cosplays (including Dizzy Lizzy's priestess Miaka!!)
Riji's Frontiers Daishi (Red Bull it gives you Wings, lol)
The two Gundam Seed Zaft Girls
The Mana's
The rest of the PLC cosplayers!!
The Hellsing groups cosplays!

Flute
06-22-2005, 01:52 PM
___

BondageFlute
06-22-2005, 01:57 PM
Eh, above post is my fault. Didn't know my sis was still logged in.

-John's Hakkai
-The Manas
-Ania's Inui
-Hyoutei! *_*
-Frontiers Daishi

Chibi_Misao1
06-22-2005, 03:19 PM
Well my memory is pretty bad so.. -goes through pictures-

Kenshin and Kaoru

Im glad you liked my Kaoru costume and the costume I made my Friend(the Kenshin) ^_^ <333<3<3<3<333

SADMASK13
06-22-2005, 05:38 PM
I am so glad people liked my Mana. Personally I didn't think it did so well....but...I am still really really glad people liked it! Thank youz.....it was really cool hanging out with most of you people's....

boringryu
06-22-2005, 09:01 PM
I did enjoy all the Mana's. All of them did a beautiful job.

Other than that, the Fruit F***** really stands out in my mind :crylaugh:

Psyva
06-23-2005, 03:01 AM
I loved both the Dark and Krad costumes and the Manas :D. There was one or two other characters I really enjoyed but I don't know who they were sadly...

UnwantedKikyo
06-23-2005, 11:25 AM
tehehe im glad everyone liked the Mana's!!! ^_^;; *was one of the gardenia's*

I liked:
Chibi_misao's-kenshin and kaoru and her rikku
Star_angels-gundam outfit...didnt know it but it was pretty. ^__^ and all the Haro's attacking our room x.x;;;
Riji'-Your Daishi and lolita <333 they were both cute!!!
Giant Alucard-your chad!!! I havnt seen anyone do the arm thingy! it was teh awsome!
Tenshinoitami-your kaorus <3 teh smex! spikey bra ^.^;;;; *licks* teheheh.
Tora and Jess-your DNA outfits <3 i always loved them and tora's squall <3 hott.
Agents-loved ALL your outfits! And saw pics of the P.R. outfits. Those were AWSOME! ^___^
and there was more....o.o; but i cant remember....

SADMASK13
06-23-2005, 11:30 AM
I am shocked....Gardenia Mana forgot me. You hurt my feelings Martha.

NekoZidane
06-23-2005, 01:06 PM
These are a few of the favorites I remember. Too many to list anyway!

Star Angel as Lacus Clyne
Angel O' Dark M as Chizuru
Riji as (can't seem to find your Sat. night costume ANYWHERE!! Help!) Daishi, was it?
Giant Alucard as CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!
Miah's (Agent TBG) Ashitare costume. I saw how uncomfortable that was!
Tenshinoitami - Kaoru (I didn't recognize you at all till you came and talked to us on Saturday.)

For the most part however, I didn't really see too many BAD costumes. Maybe everyone tries harder at AMA? Maybe there's good cosplay karma in the air?

Star_Angel
06-23-2005, 01:19 PM
These are a few of the favorites I remember. Too many to list anyway!
Star Angel as Lacus Clyne

Riji as (can't seem to find your Sat. night costume ANYWHERE!! Help!) Daishi, was it?

Awww thanks! and yeah Riji was Frontiers Daishi from Psycho le Cemu!
And your Tomo cospaly! OMG!! lol still remembering Riji playing with the fluffies!

And Martha, the haro's were there to get you! all of them! bwa ha ha ha

karinka Chick
06-23-2005, 01:35 PM
The FY group too I also say a really good kid Lupin around.

Riji
06-23-2005, 01:50 PM
Star_Angel's Lacus Clynes!!! Dude, if I was a Haro..*cough* I mean, what was the question again?
NekoZidane's Tomo, of course. Bow down to the fluffies!
The Ashitare from the FY group. Omg, when you told me what you had used to paint your body I about fainted. That must've been hell to get off. Awesome costume, I've never seen an Ashitare cosplayer before.
Kikyou's Gardenia Mana. Even though I had to partially dress you. XD
I didn't get to see Tenshinoitami1's Mana though, but I'm sure I would have liked it.
_myaku's Love is Dead Aya.
SadMask13's Mana.
GreatSG's L'Arc~en~Ciel boxhead costume. Muhahaha, I stole your box once again! I love that costume.

Super Magical Reference Picture!
http://www.paranoidcitroid.com/wallpapers/daishiangel.jpg

Reiko
06-23-2005, 04:50 PM
There was a Magenta belldandy there I wanted to get a pic of but... she kept running away

Tenshinoitami1
06-24-2005, 09:33 PM
Well let's see...
Of course teh Agents rocked my socks! they always do <3
The Doc Hellsing cosplayer...I've never seen anyone do that before! *psaz* and all PVC vynil *drool*
The Hellsing Luke cosplayer...I've been DYING to see someone do that *.*
Gaint_Alucard's Bleach dude, can I wear the bucket again!?
SADMASK13's Manas, both of them <3 but I REALLY liked your black one the best
Riji's Daishi, red bull gives you wings!
UnwantedKikyo's AYA, just quit licking my spikes ;;>> =P
Chibi_Misao's Kaoru Kamiya, I loved the fabric to death

I didn't get to see a lot of cosplayers because I was really busy with the costume contest and finishing up a last minute costume for someone in the hotel and I wasnt even at the con friday ;-;
And some of my costumes limitied my eyesight a bit XD (my spiked mask is hard to see down in...it's just striaght ahead vision)

SADMASK13
06-24-2005, 09:45 PM
Thank you Riji and Shelby! You guy's costumes were beautiful!!!!! Riji- you make the most awesome Daishi ever! Rock on! And Shelby...you rocked my socks in your Kaoru's....adn your Mana was totally awesome! I liked Martha's Aya...it was awesome...you guys are so much better than me.

Angel O' Dark M
06-29-2005, 08:43 PM
I have to say that I loved all the Agents Fushigi Yuugi costumes. They were just awesome!!

Same goes with the Dark Muffins

LOL!! Thanks!! :heart:

Tee hee I say The Agents get my vote...and...well...there were actually a lot of really good costumes this con...its hard for me to say my favorites because you can tell everyone put in a really really good effort in to the making thier character(s)... :woah: except for the Hot-topic wanna be lolitas...those seem to get old after while.... :rolleyes:

Angel O' Dark M
06-29-2005, 08:44 PM
The Doc Hellsing cosplayer...I've never seen anyone do that before! *psaz* and all PVC vynil *drool*

LOL...you say that..but you should have tried wearing it...*still sweating*....LOL...but yes...I feel the same way about Vynil...*wink*

Angel O' Dark M
06-29-2005, 08:48 PM
Angel O' Dark M as Chizuru

*Grins* awww some one actually knew who i was!!!! *grins*

I must say me acting as the character got more of a responce then anything though...half the people didnt even know who i was!! LOL