PDA

View Full Version : I Have No Clue On Who To Be For Ax2003 Please Help Me!!!

ling_xiaoyu2002
07-19-2002, 12:05 AM
Hi,
Ummm....I am as the title mentions.....a confused cosplayer.
I don't know who to cosplay as next year. I'll give you some info. on me so you can try to help me on this frustrating subject.

Height: 5'0"
Nationality: Chinese/Japanese
Build: Athletic
Hair:Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Length of hair: jaw length

I think that is enough info. Anyways, if you wish to contact me other than this board please contact me at this address:
yunathesummoner@netscape.net

Thanks for your help and support!

ling_xiaoyu2002

ElfEater
07-19-2002, 05:59 PM
Hmm. Maybe... Tarim from Soul Calibur 2? She's young and has an athletic build. I think shes from South east asia. She has short, almost chin length hair with a ponytail in the back. Shes cute ^^
http://www.famitsu.com/game/column/2001/11/20/img/deka_soul_18_.gif

Ina
07-19-2002, 10:15 PM
where can i get more pictures of Tarim?

OneWinged09
07-20-2002, 01:34 AM
let's see..... can it be from games and anime or do u want to stick to anime?

from anime I would say.......... well I really have no clue on any anime ones at the moment....

from games I would say a Garnet or Rinoa from the Final Fantasy series. but u would have to die your hair for those 2....

I'll get back to ya later... I'm kinda running low on brain power at the moment..

Scoti
07-20-2002, 09:51 AM
yeah Garnet's a good Idea but I wouldn't suggest Rinoa (she's been cosplayed to death) but her costume is much easier...I'll come back with more Ideas later

Jinx
07-23-2002, 11:03 AM
Why not do Xiaoyu from Tekken 4! Hehe. Actually, I plan on doing her next year at either AX or SDCC or both.. so if you do, maybe I'll see ya. ^-^

You could also do Yura from Inu-Yasha - she's really cute, and her costume is easy - the hard part is finding a human skull. :P

Hmmm... who else... lotsa options from video games... check out any... or you could do Evilafrom SC5! Eep!

Sorry, my ideas are weirding me out. -_-;;

-- Jinx

Rosiel
07-23-2002, 12:30 PM
> the hard part is finding a human skull.

That's easy. ^___^ I needed one for one of my Rosiel outfits, you can find some in any costuming store. Either that or skulk around at Halloween to get some cheap finds.

ling_xiaoyu2002
07-29-2002, 12:19 PM
Hey Everyone,
Sorry for the way late reply but:

Elfeater : Tarim...is okay...but how am I supposed to do the armor...plus where am I going to get a pony-tail???Sorry...but nice suggestion...

Onewinged09&Scoti : I have cosplayed as Garnet before....but I have not cosplayed as rinoa....and my instincts are telling me I shouldn't! Thanks for the suggestion.

Jinx : I have already cosplayed as Ling Xiaoyu from Tekken 4...see picture....http://www.exitrance.com/exitrance/vigilante/images/ax2002/sat_angelsanctuary.jpg
Okay??? Bye!and thanks!

Himemiya
08-01-2002, 04:36 PM
You could be Lain, or maybe a Card Captor Sakura costume O.o

Kenshin Ken
08-02-2002, 12:08 AM
hmm... I would probably suggest Leaf from the Lodoss war TV series, she's rather cute and energenic ^^.

mm..that or maybe Precis from Star Ocean 2... wait..she has red hair ^^;;

I wonder...hmm..amybe not Rena from star ocean 2.. I got a feeling she too will be cosplayed to death sometime...

AironMouse
08-05-2002, 04:02 AM
Oh! Oh! You could be..
Miyu, because I saw at one time or another, a few pictures of her with short hair. Or thats Yui, or whatever her name is..Or..You could be short haired Garnet! Because she's kawaii! Or or..Mad Hatter..But then again, Mad Hatter's sort of getting over played..But you can do whatever you want. But I think Miyu/Yui/whoever that was would be adorable! See, they're are ALOT of costumes for us short people..

Mei Lan Chang
08-05-2002, 04:08 AM
How about Princess Mononoke? Your hair would be perfect! Of course, I always suggest princess mononoke...