PDA

View Full Version : Personal Cosplay.com Forums

Adella
05-13-2002, 07:07 AM
Hello all. I just thought that I would inform the populace that if any of you cosplay groups out there would like a forum for your group to have discussions on, for people to get to know you, and for generally the cosplay community East Coast to West Coast to know you, please PM me about this. It's a special feature cosplay.com offers. your own free public forum! No popups, no advertisements, and what better way to reach the cosplay community than with a board right here on cosplay.com. PM me for more details!

Ranma Saotome
05-14-2002, 07:14 PM
Count me in! ^^

Ukayoru no Chou
05-14-2002, 07:19 PM
...~~ **flags down yuuki* shall we use theres..>??? >>; Becuase- I mean-eeggg ^^ be cooler than the one we got..and nu darn popups!!!! >D woot!
im in for it...u guys?

Ukayoru no Chou
05-17-2002, 11:01 PM
OF COURSE I KNOW ITS YOU- U BAKA...-_-;;; *runs around mummbling*
Well..I say I you talk to Aeris about it :P ^.^!
whoo~ and since we visit here daily..it'd be easy to get to it , instead of running to ezboard x.x;

Babbit_Chan
05-18-2002, 12:00 AM
Hey... Uka-chan changed her sig.... *just noticed* Baka desu... Hai, I'm in for the new board if everyone else is ^^

Ukayoru no Chou
05-18-2002, 09:41 PM
true...well oh well :P we can still get one..we need one :P so...GET IT SETUP..or shall I ...wait why am I posting this...you online... !! ^_^ * ims *

sorry for being OT

tsukinohime
05-20-2002, 09:44 PM
Do you have to be a group ?

Adella
05-25-2002, 05:20 AM
You don't have to be a group. If you guys have any questions just PM me and I'll be happy to answer. Anyone can have their own forum.