PDA

View Full Version : Room for 2 to 3 more people

Raipelelle
06-21-2005, 10:24 PM
My friends and I have a room at the Wyndam and are looking for more roommates. We're fairly nice people, are ages 18+, and two of us are even offering to sleep on the floor if others want beds :)

- deluxe room with two double beds
- reserved for Aug. 18 - 21
- you just need to help pay for the nights you stay, so final costs will depend on the total number of people staying and which nights; actual hotel cost is $139 + 17.38 tax per night
- payment should be made whenever you arrive
- there are currently 3 people in the room

Feel free to PM or e-mail me at tetzmimu@yahoo.com if interested or you'd like more info.

EDIT: The room has been filled

SicAnimeFrek888
07-01-2005, 09:43 AM
hey i really need a room!!!!!
i'm 20, female, i won't take up too much space i'd only be staying for Saturday night!!
i have no problem paying just let me know how u want it.
please let me know A.S.A.P. if anything email me Sic0888@aol.com OK

Raipelelle
07-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Here's a current estimate of hotel costs for each day. These will change depending on if people decide to stay different days or have change of hotel plans.

Thursday: $26.06
Friday: 26.06
Saturday: 26.06
Sunday: 52.13

Final costs for each person will be sent out through e-mail or PM by the end of the month, unless something unexpected comes up which isn't too likely ^__^

These are the people I currently have listed for the room:

Raipelelle: Thur-Sun
Junko (not part of the Cosplay.com community): Thur-Sun
mohee311 + boyfriend: Thur-Sat
SicAnimeFrek888: Thur-Sat
Nall: Thur-Sun

If the days I have down for anyone is incorrect, let me know and I'll fix it :)

Magnakor
07-25-2005, 12:31 AM
I'm desperatly trying to find crashpace from Thurs-Sunday, leaving sunday when the con gets out.

18 and going to be driving down from New Hampshire, I'll let you know right now that I snore a little bit, so just kick me and it stops. I wouldn't care if I was sleeping in the bathtub, thats the kind of desperateness I've got looking for crashspace, since all of the people from Pianosquall forums booked up ahead of time...

Thankies

Raipelelle
07-26-2005, 03:27 AM
I'm desperatly trying to find crashpace from Thurs-Sunday, leaving sunday when the con gets out.

18 and going to be driving down from New Hampshire, I'll let you know right now that I snore a little bit, so just kick me and it stops. I wouldn't care if I was sleeping in the bathtub, thats the kind of desperateness I've got looking for crashspace, since all of the people from Pianosquall forums booked up ahead of time...

Thankies

I'm sorry ^^; Our room is full now, but it seems several other people still have room to offer.