PDA

View Full Version : costume for a friend: ideas

Cassyndra
01-18-2003, 09:35 PM
I need ideas for a costume for my friend. If all works out, 6 of us are going to Animazement for the first time. I know who i'm gonna be, but one of my friends need help. She has shoulder length light blonde hair and light blue eyes. Please help!

Setsuna22
01-18-2003, 09:38 PM
Hiya! I have a couple ideas, but...... What is your/her price range? That's always a good thing to know ^^

Cassyndra
01-18-2003, 09:41 PM
It would be our first costume, so it needs to be pretty easy and not extreamly expensive. But usually you can get cheep prices where we live.

Setsuna22
01-18-2003, 09:55 PM
Two fun ideas (maybe ^^) Um.... You could have her go as "Cardcaptor Sakura!" That's a fairly simple costume, and really common! If you're familiar w/ Marmalade Boy, you could have her go as Arimi! Or, she could be "Sara" from Now and then, Here and there. That would be a REALLY simple costume, but you might not be very familiar with that series! I hope that helps a little!!!! And Have a great Time at that Con <Jealous b/c I can't go ^^*>

Cassyndra
01-18-2003, 11:10 PM
thanks. If anyone else has any, feel free to submit them!

jade_dragon
01-18-2003, 11:58 PM
whoops didnt realize it was anime stupid me :razz:

XLainoftheWired
01-19-2003, 12:03 AM
even though Chii has brown eyes, you could have her go as a persocon from Chobits, fairly simple I'd assume, and popular, just search the photo archive for Chii and BAM! its all there. I was going to do Hideki till I saw how over done Chobits seemed, I just got into Chobits like 2 months ago... so Im doing other not so popular char from it... anyway yeah Chii/any personcon... Chris from Suikoden 3... hell, Sailor Moon, lol... uhhh, Tsubasa from are Kano... you'll get it

hikura
01-19-2003, 12:19 AM
Kinda fun but an older charcter and easy to get.She can play Naste from Legendary Armor Samurai Troppers.She would only have to dye here her black.Most expensive part of her costume. Yeah call me an old school fan(hell i'm older then dirt).

findthefullmoon
01-19-2003, 01:07 AM
Aya from Ayashi no Ceres. She cuts her hair to a shorter blonde length mid-way through the series. ^_^

Nanami from Utena. Her school uniform isn't too complicated and it's probably fairly afforable.

That's all I can think of.

RoseDuelist
01-19-2003, 01:14 AM
Jury from Utena has golden curls if curling wouldn't be a problem. Her costume is not too hard, but she is much older than Nanami. If your friend looks 17-20 Juri is the way to go. Any younger, go Nanami.

Let's see, Sailor moon has blonde hair, but REEEEEEALY long. That girl from "I'm Gonna Be an Angel" has short blond hair and REALLY blue eyes. I forget her name though. She's adorable, but annoying as freakin' heck!

Let's see... If I think of any more I'll post them..

**edit**

Ok, I got another. NARU!! She's from Love Hina. Her hair is a bit long and her costumes are like every day attire, but she's so cool I had to mention her..

Eva 01
02-17-2003, 01:48 PM
What about Deedlit, you could get some of those like glue on elf ears thingies, well the armor ma be a bit hard but you could do one of her ballroom dresses.