PDA

View Full Version : Northern Anime Festival Q & A Thread

Tsukasa_1
06-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Hello Everyone-
I've started this thread so that if any of your have questions about Northern Anime Festival 2005- that they could get answered, with all consideration that we are only ONE MONTH away form our event this year... where did the time go!

hikarilight
06-26-2005, 05:20 PM
I'm not sure if I should be posting this here but I preregistered at AN with a friend of mine and she got a confirmation a couple of weeks ago and I haven't gotten anything. I doubt I deleted it because I have a junk filter set up, so if I have the receipt, everything should be fine right?

Tsukasa_1
06-26-2005, 07:03 PM
Hello,
Did you supply two email addresses on the application, I do know that some of the people who pre-registered at AnimeNorth for multiple people did not put everyones email address on it, BUT- if you have the reciept that would be great to, or you could get a copy of the confirmation from your friend and bring it if you both are arriving at a differnt time.

I hope this helps :)

hikarilight
06-26-2005, 07:09 PM
Hello,
Did you supply two email addresses on the application, I do know that some of the people who pre-registered at AnimeNorth for multiple people did not put everyones email address on it, BUT- if you have the reciept that would be great to, or you could get a copy of the confirmation from your friend and bring it if you both are arriving at a differnt time.

I hope this helps :)

Yes, we wrote both our email addresses on the receipt. Thanks for the info and I'll be sure to bring the receipt/confirmation ^^

EDIT: Apparently, the email was sent to my friend (since we both used one form) and she didn't realize it until today when she was about to email you. Thanks again for the info but now, I don't have to worry too much ^^;;

kels
06-27-2005, 12:51 PM
ahaha.. sorry hikarilight.. kels = stupid + blind ^_^;;

heki-chan
07-18-2005, 06:02 PM
My sister and her boyfriend registered by mail for a table + 2 badges, but we haven't gotten any kind of confirmation email---are we supposed to?

Thanks ^_^

~heki

Tsukasa_1
07-18-2005, 06:09 PM
My sister and her boyfriend registered by mail for a table + 2 badges, but we haven't gotten any kind of confirmation email---are we supposed to?

Thanks ^_^

~heki

All Artists that have registered WILL be getting an email Tuesday evening with setup and confirmation information.

arnoct
07-21-2005, 11:55 AM
Why is that Dance/Gaming coordinator so dang awesome? ;)