PDA

View Full Version : PMX04 Masquerade Winner Pics?

shogun
06-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Does anyone have images of the 2004 winners? Even if the pics of them in their costumes wasn't actually taken during the masquerade?

Thanks,

Mike

Evil Bishounen
06-24-2005, 12:38 AM
I could dig up a picture of my group for you after AX, we got one of the judges' presentation awards.

But for the time being...

GAAAAAAAHHHHHHH *runs around like a chicken with its head cut off* :eeek: *hurriedly pins and keeps sewing*

shogun
06-24-2005, 01:16 AM
If they are the same costumes they wore at PMX when they won, that would be really helpfull. We're trying to track down some good images of the winners for some promotions we want to do this year.

Thanks,

Mike

I could dig up a picture of my group for you after AX, we got one of the judges' presentation awards.

But for the time being...

GAAAAAAAHHHHHHH *runs around like a chicken with its head cut off* :eeek: *hurriedly pins and keeps sewing*

Super No 1
06-24-2005, 02:21 AM
I don't even remember who won.

Hikari-chan
06-24-2005, 12:52 PM
I'm 99% sure it was the Rose of Versailles group. Wasn't it Marie Antoinette and Madame DuBerry? They looked absolutely stunning. They danced to some song like "Vogue" or something. Or did they win one of the craftsmanship awards? Too bad my pictures came out like crap. ~_^ And I still love your Secret of Mana cosplay EvilBishounen! Glad I have a picture even though the quality is lousy. :p

Evil Bishounen
06-24-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm 99% sure it was the Rose of Versailles group. Wasn't it Marie Antoinette and Madame DuBerry?

Yeah, I think those were the characters. They won Craftsmanship Best in Show. The song they performed to was actually from Moulin Rouge, I believe it was a tweaked version of "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend"...

And I still love your Secret of Mana cosplay EvilBishounen! Glad I have a picture even though the quality is lousy. :p

Thank you! :square: I'm glad you enjoyed it. One of these days I'll rewear that costume and have a girl and sprite with me >.> *has already nabbed someone to do Purim...*

And the dancing merchant sends his regards. He also sends some promotional candy.

Hikari-chan
06-24-2005, 04:50 PM
Wow, great memory! You're right, that was exactly the tune. Man did they look exquisite. ^_^

And hey, if I get a chance, I suppose I could make up a Girl costume. I have a darker complexion so I try to avoid blondes, but if you don't mind, maybe I could knock that one out for sometime next year. I'd have to learn how to make a weapon though. Wonder if I could sucker my bro into being Sprite. He loved that chara! :p

shogun
06-25-2005, 09:37 PM
So the pics I am looking for are of:

Best of Show, Craftsmanship, Individual - Diana Li
Best of Show, Craftsmanship, Group - Lynleigh Benton
Best of Show, Presentation - Sirian Wang