PDA

View Full Version : Dinner and fire works on the 9th of july

Jo_Canadian
06-27-2005, 07:10 AM
alright so i hit up the ontario place listings this morning when i got up and i have found something interesting. on the 9th of july there is going to be one hell of a fire works display at ontario place...now with me being at the molson indy that weekend it places me in prime position. if anyone feels like coming down to the parking lot and tossing out a couple of beach chairs and watching the fires works then heading down to hosu restaraunt....im all up for it. this can and probably will be a cosplay event. its up to you if you want come or not but im already gonna be there...lemme know if you feel like going so i know if i get company

TheWestWind
06-27-2005, 12:01 PM
Ummm... I think I can go! I don't have any other plans, so it's most likely a yes, and I like Hosu as well! As Sasuke probably... Yet again that will be my costume for the WHOLE summer most likely due to my hair... Unless I want a wig... and I don't like wigs...

Kawaii Akina
06-28-2005, 09:31 PM
Hmm .. Gotta see what I've got planned .. If I'm not busy on that day ^^;;

Alexia Ishtar
06-28-2005, 10:05 PM
hmmm not sure if I can make that one, I'd like to though.

Yami Rurouni
06-28-2005, 10:19 PM
i have an 78% chance that i can make it, i'm picking someone up @ the airport on that day, so it depends when their flight comes in

Vicky
06-29-2005, 08:41 AM
D'oh... I'm getting my car fixed on the 9th and there was talk of going to Wonderland with a bunch of friends from school :\

LoneWanderer
07-04-2005, 06:11 PM
hmm I sorta wanna go too^^

fox.boy
07-05-2005, 10:18 PM
I would like to go...

...but could you provide a time and a meeting place?

And also a time and a meeting place for dinner, if I cannot make it to the fireworks and would still like to dine with you all good folks?

Kaido Kaoru
07-05-2005, 10:34 PM
ello chris...

Its me Chouji....I would like to attend...as well would my friend....

you name the time and place and I bee there....I'll prolly go as a half assed Chouji that nite!!! see you then!!!

~*~choooooooooooooouji~*~ :untrust:

Squall1882
07-05-2005, 11:07 PM
I watched the fireworks there on the first and they don't start until 10:30pm... although it was more like 11:00pm by the time they started... aha.. that's gonna be one really late dinner!!

☆Skull Rabbit☆
07-06-2005, 07:11 AM
Fireworks :( I want to go.

LoneWanderer
07-07-2005, 11:01 AM
hmm what time and when for ontario place dinner and fireworks?
(btw on msn some of us wanted to hang out all day and decided to meet around
10am at finchstation or 10:30-11am at younge and bloor station at the southbound platform to hang out in downtown for the day before going to ontario place for dinner and fireworks)
*note this current plan is not set in stone and will probably be modified later on*

Kawaii Akina
07-07-2005, 02:54 PM
Yay! I just checked with my mom and I will be there ^^

jiyoon
07-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Chris! It's Hinata-chan`~ *^^*V

I can't go T_T. I leave for Japan tomorrow. T_T

Take lots of pictures for me please ^^

LoneWanderer
07-07-2005, 11:34 PM
ok its turns out

Fireworks starts at 10:30pm saturday
dinner = anytime pm

(btw on msn some of us wanted to hang out all day and decided to meet around
10am at finchstation or 10:30-11am at younge and bloor station at the southbound platform to hang out in downtown for the day before going to ontario place for dinner and fireworks)
*note this current plan is not set in stone and will probably be modified later on*

Jo_Canadian
07-08-2005, 12:49 AM
hmm well you guys wanna do your thing downtown then meet me at the entrance to ontario place...from where you can veiw the fireworks.

Squall1882
07-08-2005, 07:39 AM
There is also a very nice stretch of lake ( a grassy field), just ouside (east of) the princess gates... if you go out the gates, cross the street to the right and walk to the lake... that's where we usually watch the fireworks when we go.

Archy Jupiter
07-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Oh, man! Although I left at 2:30 pm, I had a FUN time! Man, you guys were hip and so so so "modern"! Seeing you all in the springtime of youth made my tears flow like a sparkling, rushing river through the forest of life! Waterfalls! WATERFALLS! Ah, the exuberance of youth! :bigtu:

Photos soon!

- Gai-sensei

P.S. - TERESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo_Canadian
07-09-2005, 11:55 PM
hey guys sorry i wasnt able to make it... i waited around and found no one and be cause stupid me lost the paper with everyones numbers on it i couldnt call. so i gave up then my parents drug me out for dinner so i was rather angered with them....im glad everyone had fun and that i was able to organize something that everyone can enjoy

Kawaii Akina
07-10-2005, 02:07 AM
yes! i just basically got home at 2:00am again ^^;; though we went to bubble tea after we got of the finch station .. though it was really fun and very "tiring" to lol .. aww the little kid was so cute ^^ i gotta upload some my pictures hopefully i can do it today quickly 'cause camera is beside me right now .. i also took a 15-18 minuet video of the fireworks (you can hear me in the background .. sound like a little kid ^^;;) and if you want i can upload the videos as well ... soon i should be able to upload them lol

LoneWanderer
07-10-2005, 10:50 AM
lol omg I got home at 3am after bubble tea cuz it turns out at 2am (after bubbletea) that I forgot the subway CLOSES at 1:15am LOL
so ya stranded at finch and younge till my super pissed parent picked me up lol
(can't go out for a bit :()

anyhow it was quite fun mad pictures, waterpark thingy, sitting around, sitting around, and stuff

I gotta upload my pics too
(but too tired to do that atm)

Uzumaki83
07-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey all, I had a lot of fun yesterday, even though we didn't go on rides.. The maze was a lot of fun! Especially with the mirrors lol
Ricky was so adorable eh? He was a great photographer, no to mention a great reader for a 5 year old! ^_^
Here are the uploaded pics in zip format: http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ANLR6JOGSRJM3ED1I3SNOBJWT

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TheWestWind
07-10-2005, 06:45 PM
A great reader???? lol, look what you had the poor kid read!! It was funny though, and so was Chris' ability to sleep even after he knew we had markers...

Archy Jupiter
07-11-2005, 03:17 PM
As promised, here are my hip and most "modern" photos! ENJOY!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v166/Archy_Jupiter/Ontario%20Place%202005/

TERESAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

- Gai

jiyoon
07-18-2005, 04:59 PM
wow~~ everyone looks like they had so much fun! >_< I wish I could've gone! Oh well...

Now that I'm home again, bring on the cosplay gatherings~! *^^*