PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom hearts Sora

KH_Sora
06-27-2005, 01:10 PM
Hey can any one help me on my Sora shoes KH1 sora plz help

Nyoko
06-27-2005, 01:40 PM
The easiest way to do it is a boot cover over a boot, I can make a tutoral with pictures if you would like. just give me about a day to do it.

duos_deathscyth
06-27-2005, 11:13 PM
:/ I once considered going as Sora from Halloweentown. I had the Keyblade made and everything but I decided not to cause of the hair. :3 Now, let me say this. Keyblades aren't as hard as they look. It's the hair. *don't know if that helped or now*
Erm...yeah. :/

KH_Sora
06-27-2005, 11:30 PM
The easiest way to do it is a boot cover over a boot, I can make a tutoral with pictures if you would like. just give me about a day to do it.
OK thanx just show it to me then

KH_Sora
06-27-2005, 11:31 PM
:/ I once considered going as Sora from Halloweentown. I had the Keyblade made and everything but I decided not to cause of the hair. :3 Now, let me say this. Keyblades aren't as hard as they look. It's the hair. *don't know if that helped or now*
Erm...yeah. :/
K thanx are you going to otakon?

Nyoko
06-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Sorry I have been super busy with kids. I got the first part done. Im going to finish the next part and get it to you ASAP. As far as getting it to you, do you have an e-mail that I can send it to? its a rather large file and wont fit as an attachment.

If anyone else is interested PM me with your e-mail.

Um anyone is welcome to use it. As far as clarity I am away from home so I can't show shots of me making one to help so if there are questions let me know.

KH_Sora
06-30-2005, 11:06 AM
Sorry I have been super busy with kids. I got the first part done. Im going to finish the next part and get it to you ASAP. As far as getting it to you, do you have an e-mail that I can send it to? its a rather large file and wont fit as an attachment.

If anyone else is interested PM me with your e-mail.

Um anyone is welcome to use it. As far as clarity I am away from home so I can't show shots of me making one to help so if there are questions let me know.
yeah Sora_keybearer@yahoo.com

Nyoko
07-02-2005, 08:58 AM
ok all sent, just pm me if you have and questions

KH_Sora
07-02-2005, 06:25 PM
ok all sent, just pm me if you have and questions
ok i will

kayla364
12-19-2007, 09:24 PM
im also going as Sora from kingdom hearts and was wondering what to do with the shoes until some one told me to get a cheep pair of high tops and clown shoes(yes i know it sounds insane but...it works!^^) you cut off the front of the clown shoes (for the big toe) and atatch it to the other shoe then cover them/design them like sora's!^^....i hope i helped!^^

Nanao-Chan
12-22-2007, 06:28 PM
There's also a good tutorial online. http://www.cosplaywiki.org/index.php/Anti-Form_Sora_Shoes

They're for anti Sora though. You can just edit it.