PDA

View Full Version : Canada Day Naruto Get-together!!

mokulen22
06-28-2005, 08:01 PM
Hey Calling all Brampton (and GTA) Naurto Cosplayers!! Let's celebrate Canada Day dressed as Japanese ninjas!!!

Since most of Brampton goes to Chinguacousy Park to celebrate Canada Day I thought it would be a great place to have a Naruto Gathering!! I'm pretty much making my Anime Club (Sheridan Otakus) go, so it should be a lot of fun!

When do you think would be a good time?

Confirmed

Meeting place: Chinguacousy Park
Day: Canada Day (July 1st)

So far we have:

Mokulen.......Haku
Lori-Chan....Naruto
Pat............Choji

Kawaii Akina
06-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Hmm sounds interesting. I'll probably not cosplay but gotta see if I can go there.

Edit: I just checked and I can't go .. Too far for me T_T

Kohana
06-28-2005, 09:55 PM
WOW!!! That is a first, a meet up in Brampton!!... I'll see if I can swing by... I dont know if I'll cosplay though... depends on the weather.

Jo_Canadian
06-29-2005, 03:46 AM
it would be nice if i could go but im at work that night so i dont know if i can.....but i will try....if someone has maybe a phone number i can reach them at

mokulen22
06-29-2005, 05:17 AM
WOW!!! That is a first, a meet up in Brampton!!... I'll see if I can swing by... I dont know if I'll cosplay though... depends on the weather.
THat's why I started it--and 'cause it would be fun as hell! Brampton never get anything interesting; they need a bunch of kids running around dressed like ninjas.

Kohana
06-29-2005, 07:41 PM
THat's why I started it--and 'cause it would be fun as hell! Brampton never get anything interesting; they need a bunch of kids running around dressed like ninjas.

LOL yes!! *does Gai's nice guy pose*

mokulen22
06-30-2005, 07:20 AM
Seeing as no one has confirmed--I think Brampton is far for most people--I'll keep you guys posted if we're still on for tomorrow. Tonight, if it's on, I'll write all the details: time, meeting place, and events.

Well, three people running around in ninja outfits is cool too! lol

mokulen22
06-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Well as it stands now it looks like it will be three lonly ninja watching the fireworks :( but hey..you'll all be so jealous when I post pictures! lol.

ANyways, if you see a Haku, naruto or choji running around Chin. park come say hi!! :dance:

Jo_Canadian
07-01-2005, 02:17 AM
you give me a time and a place and i will get there as fast as i can if its dead at work and they let me off ok

Nagi Lee
07-01-2005, 09:56 PM
lol kewl i live in brampton ^^ i'm not sure if this happened already but if it didn't i'm gonna check it out

mokulen22
07-02-2005, 07:53 AM
lol kewl i live in brampton ^^ i'm not sure if this happened already but if it didn't i'm gonna check it out

Sadly, Canada Day is over and this event is too. Seeing as only three of us could make it I decided not to wear my haku and went with Sasuke (easier to blend in). It was a fun day regardless. The Sasuke vs. Naruto mini-golf game was fun...alas, Lori-chan (naurto) kicked my ass..not my fault the damn ball kept goin in the trees (Ball no baka!).

P.S. The cap of fireworks due to the wind really sucked..any where else do this?