PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Naruto Character Cosplay problem...

The Merchant
06-29-2005, 03:01 AM
Greetings all naruto cosplayers on this board:

I need to know for those who cosplay as naruto characters, How do you keep your leg tape/ leg wrap from falling apart after it's been wrapped around tightly?
I'm having this trouble and I've tried three different pairs of black pants each made of different material and the same thing happens each time.

I thank any of you that can help me with this issue. I will be most appreciative of your help.

Thanks and much respect

Lorelei
06-29-2005, 03:22 AM
Put on a layer of doublesided tape, THEN wrap the gauze over that =) Works like a charm for me - lasted 16 hours straight without adjustments needed.

The Merchant
06-29-2005, 03:40 PM
Put on a layer of doublesided tape, THEN wrap the gauze over that =) Works like a charm for me - lasted 16 hours straight without adjustments needed.

Thank you for your help it's greatly appreciated ^_^

Valgaav_Xellos
06-29-2005, 08:57 PM
Another thing you can do is use somethign that ISN'T tape but LOOKS just liek it XDD i.e. white elastic i hear makes an excellent material of substitution for the bandages. You can pin it after wrapping it to ensure it stays on too~ ^_^ Usually you can find it at any craftstore and it's cheap too :D

The Merchant
06-30-2005, 01:24 AM
Cool, thanks ^_^

Lorelei
06-30-2005, 10:45 PM
No problem ^_^

Our local fabric store actually sells strips of stretchy, spandex material, meant to used as edging by the metre. I just bought a lot of that - it's comfy, stretches to allow movement, and it LOOKS good.