PDA

View Full Version : Any VoH people going to Akon?

Rip Van Winkle
06-29-2005, 06:41 PM
The group I was with at Akon this year is going to be at Onicon for the most part (I think our Raiel has to skip, but she may yet attend if I whine enough XD) and I was wondering if anyone else is planning on doing a VoH character?

I'll have my (maybe Sizer and) Hamel costume(s)s for this one (with a real cello, durnit!) and we've got a Flute, and possibly, as mentioned before, a Raiel...we may have a Clari if Scortia brings him out again *pokes her if she's reading*, but yeah!

Anyone else? Would be awesome if we had some villains in there XD I'll give someone $10 to try making a Guitar costume o_o

EDIT: Durnit my fingers wrote down the wrong con...I meant Oni, not Akon >_<

Technoir
06-30-2005, 02:59 AM
I saw you guys~ If I can get ahold of more of this show, I might give it a try! (I don't want to just make a costume without seeing the show, as much as I like it so far.) I really like Vocal, though I believe he was only in the manga? Either way, I shall get back to you. :3

Rip Van Winkle
06-30-2005, 10:52 AM
Yeah Vocal was manga-only....in fact, there are like 50 other badguys in VoH that were only ever in the manga...so there's no shortage of people someone can cosplay so there's no duplicates ^_^ There's someone one DA who made a kickass Lute/Bass and Pick costume...sadly, she's going to Expo so I doubt she'll be coming to Texas for cons...

Scortia
07-03-2005, 08:41 PM
I'll be sure to cut a dog in half and re-sew him to a dog with deer hooves... then you can have a Guitar, though I can't guarantee he'll be alive. :P

Yar... I'm most likely not going to Oni-con this year so you may not have Clari for this con.

creative_cat
05-02-2006, 09:04 PM
I'll be sure to cut a dog in half and re-sew him to a dog with deer hooves... then you can have a Guitar, though I can't guarantee he'll be alive. :P

Yar... I'm most likely not going to Oni-con this year so you may not have Clari for this con.

If you're going as the count for akon that would be awesome! I'm going to try to go as Haydee for a day. :angel:

Scortia
05-02-2006, 11:58 PM
creative_cat: lol may want to keep the A-kon costume musings in the A-kon forums. ^_~ But yeah, I'll be the Count most likely on Friday... would love to take pictures with you.