PDA

View Full Version : Connecticut Should have an anime club

esantiago7292
06-29-2005, 10:08 PM
i know there's the new england anime sociaty and all but what about the people that cant DRIVE allthe way to Mass. and talk about anime and stuff for one day and come back? what do you think about this?...i wanted mostly people in CT to answer this so i put it in the connecticon thread if thats ok

Naiomi
07-01-2005, 10:36 PM
I think it would be a great idea to form a state wide meet, but the problem would lie in a centeralized location. Maybe have a few meets in different parts of the state?

Or, Anime Clubs could form in different areas of the state and put together a network of sorts. I currently run a club based in Glastonbury, but we only show anime since most of the attendants are too imature to discuss anything. :(

Gale
07-02-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm tempted to start one at my college (which is in CT) but I'm not sure yet how wise it will be to expose my geekyness so soon as Freshman year...but we'll see how many other geeks I find there ;)

esantiago7292
07-08-2005, 11:44 AM
I think it would be a great idea to form a state wide meet, but the problem would lie in a centeralized location. Maybe have a few meets in different parts of the state?

Or, Anime Clubs could form in different areas of the state and put together a network of sorts. I currently run a club based in Glastonbury, but we only show anime since most of the attendants are too imature to discuss anything. :(
thats a good idea but trying to find places that would allow us and le us use a room can be a real pain. ><

I'm tempted to start one at my college (which is in CT) but I'm not sure yet how wise it will be to expose my geekyness so soon as Freshman year...but we'll see how many other geeks I find there ;)

yeah i tried to start one im my middle school days and the principal was a .......jerk...and she never made one. but ill try again next year

Nuwanda
03-09-2011, 01:23 PM
I don't know if there's a point posting here since this thread was started sooooo long ago, but I have a club at my library. Its a newborn, very young still, but if the situation has improved at all and anyone is still interested in networking, we're located in Middletown.