PDA

View Full Version : Umm I paid but no contact

sasuke88
06-30-2005, 11:45 AM
Hey

I'm just want to know what I should do,

cause I sent a cheque 35.00$, and I know the people cashed it cause its in my banking recoreds, but no one has given me any contact afterwards

not even an e-mail or a letter

I'm kinda of worried, I sent an e-mail to the GCAF people, and they say people would contact me

and that's like 5 days ago, so not sure what to do

I don't want to lose money, maybe its just a lack of communication

anyways some help?? :chatah:

Kitchen
06-30-2005, 02:25 PM
Hey

I'm just want to know what I should do,

cause I sent a cheque 35.00$, and I know the people cashed it cause its in my banking recoreds, but no one has given me any contact afterwards

not even an e-mail or a letter

I'm kinda of worried, I sent an e-mail to the GCAF people, and they say people would contact me

and that's like 5 days ago, so not sure what to do

I don't want to lose money, maybe its just a lack of communication

anyways some help?? :chatah:

When you contacted them did they say you paid? Because if they say that and they are just emailing you back to give you a number that means they must have you on their records as paid.

Another thing is Yahoo is having server issues and I know this because I use Yahoo and it's always causing problems for me when sending or recieving mail. So that could be the problem there. Uhh...another problem could be they may be just abit busy being it's less then 2wks away, you just need to be abit patient with them.

Usually they get back to people the same day, they are usually quite good at commication, but with server issues, or busy-ness it may be stopping them at the moment. All you can do is be patient and wait. If they have you on their files as paid, you shouldn't be too worried yet. I am sure being this is a long weekend they will get back to you, everything is closed so...yeah.

^^

sasuke88
07-01-2005, 02:22 PM
I suppose your right, I'm just a really impatient

lol

I wonder if anyone is in this situation,