PDA

View Full Version : Any Zelda cosplayers? :D

Technoir
06-30-2005, 07:38 PM
Just curious, but are there any other Zelda cosplayers going to the con? :3 It would be awesome to get together for a few photos! I'm going to try my best to get Sheik from OoT made before then!

Morbid Angel
07-01-2005, 11:57 PM
OT, is that HOWL in your Av? I'll love you forever if it is :O!

Technoir
07-03-2005, 03:43 AM
OT, is that HOWL in your Av? I'll love you forever if it is :O!

XD; It certainly is! I'll have it at Oni-con as well.

DarkDeityofIce
07-04-2005, 12:03 AM
Currently in planning stages of a Dark Tunic Adult Link for Oni-Con. Let's see how it comes out with 3 months, little money, and little time. >_< Yosh! Let's Go!

@->-->---

PikminLink
07-21-2005, 09:32 PM
Ill be there with most of my link costumes^^

Technoir
07-22-2005, 12:05 AM
Omg, PikminLink! *fangirl* This sure made my day! :D :D :D

Oh, if I don't get Sheik made, I'll for sure have a Medli (Wind Waker) costume ready. :3

PikminLink
08-02-2005, 06:05 PM
cool if you could do medli, ill prolly be taking my wind waker link anyway^^

kyandi-chan
08-02-2005, 06:52 PM
I'm *finally* completing Wind Waker Link to take and dragging along some new items too

If all goes well, my TwiPri Zelda will be finished... Hoooooooray! A Sheik is going to Oni?! Oooo, I should see about bringing my harp too!

Schnauzer Lover
08-06-2005, 12:06 PM
I'll be Saria from the Ocarina of Time. Would that be okay?

costume list for Onicon:

-Saria (Ocarina of Time)

-Sasuke (Naruto)

-Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)

these are likely to change ^^

DarkDeityofIce
08-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Yeah, Saria would more than be okay! I've always wanted to see a Saria CosPlayer in person. Look forward to taking some interesting pictures with you since I will be a Dark Link (Like an Evil Link, not his Shadow Double.) ^__^

@->-->--

Technoir
08-06-2005, 08:20 PM
PikminLink - Awesome! :3 I'd looove to get a picture with you, if it wouldn't be a bother.

Kyandi-chan - You're doing Zelda cosplay too? Wow, I'm going to be on fangirl overload that weekend. ^^; Definitely want to get a picture with you too! <3

Schnauzer Lover - It would be more than okay! You're more than welcome. :3

DarkDeityofIce
08-06-2005, 08:28 PM
I'd personally like a picture of a fight scene with PikminLink, myself. I think that would be cool.

@->-->---

Timons_grrl
08-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Oi! There's going to be five of us LOZ cosplayers! We have a Link, Saria (Schnauzer Lover's with us), a Goron, Zelda, and Malon!

DarkDeityofIce
08-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Dude~! A Goron?! I wanna see that! I also really want to see a Zora, but a Goron is enough coolness as is.

@->-->---

Technoir
09-10-2005, 01:57 PM
I don't know if anyone is still reading this topic, but I thought I'd make a request anyway. ^^;

Now that I'm a theatre major and we have a play going on that weekend, I've found out I won't be able to attend Oni-con for very long. :/ I'll probably only be able to be there until 3:00pm-ish Saturday and Sunday.

Is there any possible way we could have our Zelda meeting early one of those days? Possibly Saturday?

SwordsWoman
09-19-2005, 05:29 PM
WOOT! im going to find each and every one of you to glomp! i :heart: Link!

too bad i've already started on something else to do... BUT I WILL HUNT YOU ALL DOWN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pharaoh Atem
10-01-2005, 06:29 PM
I'll have my Sheik costume done by Oni-Con, I just finished buying all the materials I need and I'm a good third into it~. ^^; Thankfully I innately have Sheik's "manly" physique bein' a guy and all, going to be really fun to be subtly crossplaying.

See you all there, I'm really excited~.

PikminLink
10-14-2005, 12:34 PM
so..when is the zelda gathering gonna be? not sure if its still happening >_>

DarkDeityofIce
10-14-2005, 02:06 PM
Well, I am wearing mine all day that Saturday, so anytime Saturday is good for me. How about everyone else?

@->-->---

Technoir
10-15-2005, 01:47 PM
I can only be there until around three in the afternoon on Saturday and Sunday, though right now I may not even have my costume by then anyway thanks to Theatre eating alla my time. ~_~ But I'd still like to get pictures of you guys, so do you think we could meet a little before then?

Maybe around noon on Saturday?

DarkDeityofIce
10-15-2005, 09:54 PM
That sounds schway... >_< Just hope I am able to find the gathering.

@->-->---

PikminLink
10-16-2005, 01:41 AM
noon on sat sounds fine to me, since i do plan on wearing links on sat.

kyandi-chan
10-17-2005, 08:00 PM
d'oh. since i didn't finish my zelda costume, guess i'm wearing Wind Waker Link! e-yay!!!

Technoir
10-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Looks like Sheik is a no-go after all. ~_~ I'm pretty disappointed. I may be able to wear my lobster shirt Wind Waker Link, but..

I still want to get photos of all of you, though, if you wouldn't mind!

Pharaoh Atem
10-19-2005, 08:43 AM
Aw, I know how that is. e_e; It's taking every drop of sweat and blood for me to finish Sheik on time. (Prick myself with needles, burned myself with hotglue, and tripped over a chainsaw with no shoes on~!)

I got most of it finished up last night, I should be able to finish tonight and fill the gap this weekend.

EDIT: OMG, my sewing machine broke. xD And I had EVERYTHING done except the pants patches. Oh well, always the next con~.