PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea..

Sion
01-19-2003, 11:07 PM
Hmm was just thinking..

Is anyone gonna have like... an "open room" sorta thing at the con? Like they leave their room open so people can just come in and have a little sorta party like thing? Hehe, that would be pretty cool... although it would be noisy and people would complain.... OH WELL! It just came to mind because my friend got a room to himself as one of his B-day gifts so we might as well put it to good use right? Lol, and it would be a cool way for people to meet up and get talking about anime/cosplay/whatever!

What do you think?

Eriku-san

heki-chan
01-20-2003, 12:45 AM
if its YOUR room! suuure^0^ LOL! if i did that with our 2 rooms my sister would murder me^_^; EEP^_^

Limeyaku
01-20-2003, 04:21 PM
LOL heki!! ^^ last year was INSANELY crowded...people everywhere!! there were like...what...17-25 people in that ONE room O_O i had to sit on the very corner-edge of the one bed. LOL!!!

that pizza was yummy though. ^_^ nothing beats the awkward silence while everyones eating. LOLOLOL! *is easily amused*

Sion
01-20-2003, 11:39 PM
Uh oh.. maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea...haha, well unless we only allowed a certain amount of people... Hmm oh well, will have to think it over more.

Eriku-san

Takuma-san
01-20-2003, 11:46 PM
Room parties are something quite common to anime cons, but if you go overboard, the hotel will shut you down.

heki-chan
01-21-2003, 12:00 AM
mmm well we're gonna do our tradition pizza-group-dinner-thing AFTER the masq and BEFORE the awards/dance stuff begins....tho im gonna need to request that we get an earlier stage time...since Keithy had to leave early last year ;_;

but yeah..pizza thing..if u wanna come u can :) tho it costs a bit^___^ keke.. $3/person if u didnt reg-with us. and $1/regged-person^_^ (by reg i mean did the group registration with us)

o hey aubz, speaking of which, u n les n her mum need to get a group discount?^_^ $25/person :)

~heki

Limeyaku
01-21-2003, 05:08 PM
hmm...i'll find out about that soon winnie!! that's be great though. ^___^ dont mind my typos. just got back from the eye doctor and can barely see.. hahahahehehahaa... ^^;;

Luv
Limeyaku

heki-chan
01-22-2003, 12:40 AM
hey aubz...if u n les were to crash at our place for friday nite, think ur aunt would be cool with that? my parents REALLY dunt care at all LOL

that way...she could...drop u guys off at AN on friday afternoon, go home n relax, and if she wnats to join u guys for sat she can, if not, just come back n get u guys on sunday nite?

then on sat nite me u anna n les can prolly share a hotel room away from the smelly boys^___^

anyhoo ill just talk to u about it on MSN or something^_^;;;

so yeah...anyone up for latenight-pizza? ^_^

Kia
01-22-2003, 02:02 PM
Has everyone worked out if they're registering as a group yet? As far as I know it's still just me and maybe 3 other people, so if anyone needs to make up a big group I volunteer! :D
About the room crashing-party thingy, I hope whoever's room it happens in has their stuff stored in another room, I'd hate to see anything happen to their costumes. :(

Mage
01-24-2003, 12:56 AM
Wah, I feel like I missed out on a lot last year. O_o

And yeah, I've finally wandered into the forum...*looks around warily in case she has to make a run for it* X_x;

nyamiko_chan
01-24-2003, 01:15 PM
Don't feel bad WhiteMage_1

it's my first year cosplaying ^.^ I'm with Kia! If anyone needs someone extra for group reg. i'm one ^.^; LOL!

Yuna-X2
01-24-2003, 11:33 PM
If me and my group can't get enough to be a full 'group', we'll try get in with another group or something. :)

heki-chan
01-25-2003, 01:09 AM
heyyo^_^

we've already go a full group (im staff no $25 for me! YAY! ahhahehhahah!)

so yeah im still helping my group do reggy, bcuz they are all lazy monkeys.

sooooo....open to anyone...tho id need the $25 in CAD lol^_^;
if u wanna get in on our group thing, i need $25 and your working email address before March 15th 2003 :) okiedokie?^_^

(25 covers the whole weekend :))

ur welcome to if u want hehe!
BYES^^

~heki-chan