PDA

View Full Version : Our Crazy Comic-con Song!! ^-^

xmissxhellx
07-02-2005, 02:40 AM
me and my friend were so bored that we came up with this song!! hehe! btw... it is sung to the tune of the twelve days of christmas! ENJOY!!

The Five Days Of Comic-con
·On the first day of Comic-con my true love gave to me:
A pretty key chain plushie of Chii!

·On the second day of Comic-con my true love gave to me:
Two tubs of Pocky and a pretty key chain plushie of Chii!

·On the third day of Comic-con my true love gave to me:
Three turtle Tamas, two tubs of Pocky, and a pretty key chain plushie of Chii!

·On the fourth day of Comic-con my true love gave to me:
Four pocket watches, three turtle Tamas, two tubs of Pocky, and a pretty key chain plushie of Chii!

·On the fifth day of Comic-con my true love gave to me:
Five new mangas, four pocket watches, three turtle Tamas, two tubs of Pocky, and a pretty key chain plushie of Chii!

by M. Mora & R. Rabara
[btw... this IS a copyrighted song, and if my friend [R. Rabara] hears someone singing it at comic-con she WILL shoot you! ENJOY!! :) ]

[and also, if you hear a couple of crazy chicks running about comic-con singing this song, dont hesitate to stop, say hi, and tell us how crazy our song is! :) ]

Anna_Chan
07-03-2005, 04:30 AM
Great rendition, guys! I'll have to ask my friends if they hear it, I can't go... -_-

xmissxhellx
07-03-2005, 11:46 PM
thank you so much for the review! [too bad you cant be there to hear it =(]

*sniff* does no one like our song?!?! where did we go wrong? was it the christmas theme? was it the wording? WAS IT THE POCKY?!?!

Anna_Chan
07-04-2005, 01:03 PM
I think it's good... But I dun think anyone else cares...>>'

xmissxhellx
07-04-2005, 02:24 PM
*sniff* sad, but true... it hurts to admit! *tears* thanks for your thoughts anyway!

ArimaSoichiro
07-05-2005, 09:31 PM
I'm scared that your some has plausiblity and rythmic pattern throught the whole rendition. I actually sang it... and shocked me to find out it made some sense... sorta. Well, I'll be around Comic-con and keep my ears open for the song, if I do find you, well, you get my personal congrats.

xmissxhellx
07-05-2005, 10:07 PM
hehe cool!! we'll be there all 4 days and preview night so i think youre bound to hear us sometime or another!! ^-^

enajatrian
07-06-2005, 07:54 PM
omg I've been going to Comic-con for years and I've never heard anything as beautiful as that...I love you two...j/k..thats the best song ever!

SnowDragonX
07-06-2005, 11:39 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!! XD i love weirdness but this....this is the most wonderful song i have ever heard -tear-...i most deffenetly try to find u girls. ^_^ see u there....

love yas-kirei yuki

xmissxhellx
07-07-2005, 07:54 PM
YAY!!! it makes us so happy to see the few people who have read this song actually like it!! ^-^ and especially to the fact that some people are actually gonna try to find us!!! EEE!!! it just makes me all the more excited!!

KaWaii_KuMaChaN
07-12-2005, 01:21 AM
aww wut a cute song! i dont care people find it weird i luv it!! hehe hopefully i'll hear u guys singing it at Comic-Con! -^_^-

ArimaSoichiro
07-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Are you singing that song all FOUR days, that'd be pretty interesting then.

LeBeau
07-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Are you singing that song all FOUR days, that'd be pretty interesting then.

I think they were including Preview Night as a day of Comic-Con as well.

xmissxhellx
07-14-2005, 03:54 PM
oh yeah we're singing ALL day EVERY day! ^-^ hehe... did anyone hear us at preview night? i know this one guy who ran up and asked me if i was miss hell!! hehe... AWESOME!! [sadly it wasnt for the song though... *sniff*]

Natchan
07-14-2005, 08:00 PM
Yay! 5 days of Comic Con, I'll be singin it the whole way there, unfortunately I can only go on Sat. but I hope to see you there. :) *Walks away singing 5 days of Comic Con*