PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Mew Mew Cosplay Group...?

DiGi_Rin
07-02-2005, 10:48 PM
My sister and I and a couple of friends have been thinking of making a tokyo mew mew cosplay group for Cnanime and would like for some people to join.

I will be Ichigo, my friend is being Pudding, and my sister is being Zakuro we just need the following Mew Mews:

Mint
Lettuce
Berri

It would be nice if some people would like to be villians too.

Yuna-X2
07-03-2005, 12:25 AM
I'm planning on doing a Tokyo Mew Mew costume, but it's for AN06. If you guys bring your costumes there, you might have another Ichigo or Lettuce with you. :)

TribalButterfly
07-03-2005, 08:42 AM
Aw, too bad you guys weren't Tokyo Mew Mew at last year's CN! I was Ichigo last year. I also saw a few spare mints and puddings running around, but not an abundance of Mew Mew cosplayers, so good luck with your search (Especially now that "Mew Mew Power" how ruined the series with their gawd awful dubbing! GACK! It makes me want to throw something at my TV!)

DiGi_Rin
07-07-2005, 08:24 AM
I'm planning on doing a Tokyo Mew Mew costume, but it's for AN06. If you guys bring your costumes there, you might have another Ichigo or Lettuce with you. :)

Sorry, me and my friends are being either Galaxy Angel or Gravitation character then :(

DiGi_Rin
07-07-2005, 08:29 AM
Aw, too bad you guys weren't Tokyo Mew Mew at last year's CN! I was Ichigo last year. I also saw a few spare mints and puddings running around, but not an abundance of Mew Mew cosplayers, so good luck with your search (Especially now that "Mew Mew Power" how ruined the series with their gawd awful dubbing! GACK! It makes me want to throw something at my TV!)

Last year I only went to Anime north xD and I hadn't collected the whole tokyo mew mew series last year.

(I know, to tell you the truth I was a bit excited about Tokyo Mew Mew going into english until I heard all those awful voices and names! Like Bridget and Zoe.

Also I'm not so blown away by Mew Mew A La Monde the new manga, the Rose Crusaders scare me.. O.o )

chiku
07-18-2005, 11:04 AM
caitlin i wanna do the blonde girl form a la mode!! ..hum how to fit that in with garnet..

Taylor<3niicake
07-30-2011, 07:53 AM
Hello im going a tokyo mew mew cosplay group and im going to be Ichigo plz let me know if anyone wants to join as Minto,Lettuce,Pudding,Or Zakuro... :)

Taylor<3niicake
07-30-2011, 07:55 AM
email taylorrox@live.ca if u wanna join my cosplay group any character u like from tokyo mew mew (like any of the mews)ecxept Ichigo cuz im bein her. :)