PDA

View Full Version : Andromeda cosplay?

kuko-chan
07-05-2005, 01:06 AM
Hey, I was just curious to know if anyone was doing Andromeda cosplay? Afterall, Kevin Sorbo's gonna be there! I was planning on making a High Gaurd uniform for my dad and a Rommie outfit for myself.

JustinCredible
07-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Hey, I was just curious to know if anyone was doing Andromeda cosplay? Afterall, Kevin Sorbo's gonna be there! I was planning on making a High Gaurd uniform for my dad and a Rommie outfit for myself.

Old school Rommie or New Rommie?

kuko-chan
07-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Old school Rommie or New Rommie?

I hadn't decided. While her first uniform is rather simple and easy to make, I really like her newer outfit when she had red hair. I'll most likely go with the latter.

So what about you, Jameel? You gonna do some cosplay? :)

JustinCredible
07-06-2005, 10:47 AM
I hadn't decided. While her first uniform is rather simple and easy to make, I really like her newer outfit when she had red hair. I'll most likely go with the latter.

So what about you, Jaemeel? You gonna do some cosplay? :)

I'm getting a new stapler... so I think it might be possible ;)

Zero_1369
07-06-2005, 10:48 AM
WOW! Kevin Sorbo's going to be there? I didn't knwo that.. wow... I love the show, that's so cool.

Mage
07-12-2005, 04:08 AM
While I'd be overjoyed to be able to cosplay Trance (when she first appears as the 'future' Trance), it's still way beyond my abilities. >_<;

Keda
07-12-2005, 01:38 PM
I'm thinking as going as trance but new or old, that i don't know

kuko-chan
07-12-2005, 08:48 PM
I'm thinking as going as trance but new or old, that i don't know

I think that would be awesome! Trance's outfits and make-up are so facinating! Especially right after the gold one showed up! I say go for it! :)

kuko-chan
07-12-2005, 08:51 PM
While I'd be overjoyed to be able to cosplay Trance (when she first appears as the 'future' Trance), it's still way beyond my abilities. >_<;

I don't know about that. You've made some incredible costumes! I think you could pull it off. :)