PDA

View Full Version : "YOUNG VERSION" Naruto Photo Shoot

Kaido Kaoru
07-05-2005, 11:07 AM
Hello all....

I was recently in a park VERY near to my house and was amazed by its beauty...

Now on weekends you must require a permit to take pictures...but you don't need one on weekdays!

BUT if you cosplay....the theme is YOUNG VERSION naruto characters!!! Lets TRY to get alot of characters! I'd be interested if there was a young Jiraya!!! *laffs*

:japan: UPDATE UPDATE!!!! :japan:
Meeting Time

The meeting time is at 2pm at Royal York Subway Station

Meeting Arrangements

Oki....Change of subway station to meet at....The main meeting place will be at Royal York Subway Station....Now if your either coming East/ West bound head to where the signs say "BUSES" go up and there will be a LARGE area and one of those little snack shops....STAY THERE!! I will be more then probably already waiting there for you all....I will be Iruka!!! And I will be the tour guide for the day*laffs*jk...but I will meet you all....

The location is at 99 Edenbridge Cres.. It is in Etobicoke but I grantee you all it is a BEAUTIFUL place to take pictures...I mean people who get married take their pics there...it has to be pretty!!! ^____^

People who have already confirmed:

Mandi-chan: Naruto
Me: Iruka
WestWind: Sasuke
Mekou-chan: ?????secret
Jo Canadian: RANDOM NINJA
Ochika: Ino
minion-chan: Secret????????

ALSO!!! COSPLAYING IS NOT A MUST!!! The only thing that is a MUST is that whoever you cosplay as...it MUST be a younger version of that person.. If you want to..go right on ahead but if you want to attend in normal clothes feel free to do so as well!!!

FOOD

Now, I'm REALLY not sure if you all want to have a picnic type thing...that would be nice...I can even bring a lilttle cooler for brings!! tell me what you think!!!

If you would like to come please RSVP here!!!

Hope to see you all soon!!!

love
~*~choji~*~

*is excited*

:rofl:

Kawaii Akina
07-05-2005, 11:09 AM
Yup I'll be coming just gotta make sure for with my mom ^^;;

TheWestWind
07-05-2005, 11:12 AM
You want me to do a YOUNG version!??! In a week!??! Yeah, yeah, I know it's not HARD.... I'll try to be there! All I need is a black shirt for young Sasuke right? That, and I'm too tall... But I'll try really hard to be there!

hikarilight
07-05-2005, 11:47 AM
I would be interested in coming but I doubt I can go.. Sorry, Sasuke will not have a brother this time ^^;;

Jo_Canadian
07-05-2005, 01:31 PM
you lemme know when it is and i could always pull ebisu out of the closet i havent worn that costume since cosplay bolwling in the winter

Mekou
07-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Awww I'd love to come, but Monday is just too early in the week. ;~;

If you plan another one at a later date, I'll be sure to come. ^^; It's just way too soon now. x__x

minion-chan
07-05-2005, 10:11 PM
T-T blargh I'm working on weekdays this month >_< Nothing is going my way this month... Oh well...

Mekou
07-05-2005, 10:35 PM
The 18th is MUCH better for me! =D

I have a young character in mind, but I have to see what I have in terms of already owned fabric. XD And I'll keep it a secret until then...

TheWestWind
07-06-2005, 02:27 AM
the 18th, if I don't have to work, is fine!

Yami Rurouni
07-06-2005, 07:55 AM
i don't think young itachi is THAT hard to do! i'll try to make it!

Ochika
07-06-2005, 10:56 AM
ill book that day off of work today... ill wear young ino cause i have the hair for it XD

jiyoon
07-06-2005, 11:35 AM
I can't do the 18th (that's the day I get back from Japan) T_T

But... if you choose a later day, young Hinata will be there *^^* If not... T_T oh well... another time maybe..

Yami Rurouni
07-07-2005, 08:11 AM
umm..if you don't mind me asking, where is the park? (like location wise?)

Kawaii Akina
07-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Yeah I think the 18th is better for me, just gotta check again ^^;;

LoneWanderer
07-07-2005, 11:03 AM
wee 18th is nice I think

w00t cosplay not required
*whips out digi cam for mad pics hehehe*

Yami Rurouni
07-08-2005, 05:54 PM
i'm gonna have to drop out, i have summer school on that day <-- i retract this! i can most certanly show up regardless! (aaaack! chaotic scheduel doesn't tell me anything!)

minion-chan
07-10-2005, 11:19 PM
July 18th? Now THAT sounds good to me n_n Now... what to wear ._.;

lil_pudding_dog
07-13-2005, 12:10 AM
Awww, I want to attend, but I have summer school too >< Hopefully there will be another one, another time or next year cause I really want to make a younger version of Haku <3 (clutching a bunny plushie? xD I'll need a hair cut along with that)

Kaido Kaoru
07-14-2005, 03:39 AM
umm..if you don't mind me asking, where is the park? (like location wise?)

It is Located at 99 Edinbridge Cres. and Its called James Gardens...

Double check the first post becuzI've JUST changed it....

New info is now posted!

~*~chouji~*~

Yami Rurouni
07-14-2005, 02:01 PM
damn my scheduel.....damnit to some where scary and full of spiders!!!! despite what i said i can't go, this time i am positive =/

Jo_Canadian
07-15-2005, 03:13 AM
hey count me in...im gonna do my random nin cosplay again...i just gotta find my face mask and im set...this should be good...i love that costume...i gotta pick up a kunai somewheres

Kawaii Akina
07-15-2005, 04:22 PM
woot~! so can't wait till monday now so looking forward to the photoshoot ^^ getting my t-shirt and shorts today for my young naruto ^^;; and basically all i have to do is put the red swirl on the t-shirt and i'm done! .. only three days left ^^

Jo_Canadian
07-17-2005, 01:58 AM
hey does anyone have a kunai i can use?....i couldnt find any cheep ones

Kawaii Akina
07-17-2005, 03:05 PM
i'm probably going to bring my friends kunai incase .. since i don't have one either ^^;;

minion-chan
07-17-2005, 03:13 PM
wuhahaha... My costume is fucking adorabe << >> n_n Anywho, my friend Miranda is going to be throwing togeather a last minute young Itachi so Sasuke beware!

Mekou
07-17-2005, 04:34 PM
Nyar. Well it seems that I'll be joining up with Ochika's Ino and be Young Sakura! ^_^

Can't wait to hang and have fun with everyone tomorrow. :3

Jo_Canadian
07-18-2005, 05:42 AM
hey guys im afraid i have some bad news. my grandfather was admitted to the hospital hospital early this morning so im afraid i wont be able to make it. sorry. much love and peace

minion-chan
07-18-2005, 08:24 AM
hey guys im afraid i have some bad news. my grandfather was admitted to the hospital hospital early this morning so im afraid i wont be able to make it. sorry. much love and peace

Three very tired people would love nothing more than to ring your neck here and now =_=

TheWestWind
07-18-2005, 11:12 AM
me = got a max of 2 1/2 hours sleep last night, lol... So if I look half dead today, it's because I am...

But yeah, I hope to see you all there! yay! And I'll bring my CD player!

jiyoon
07-18-2005, 04:53 PM
wow~~~ I just got home from Japan - LA . ^^ Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun! I'm sorry I can't go >_< I'm jetlagged right now...

minion-chan
07-18-2005, 10:46 PM
YAAAAY! That was an awesome day of ice-rapey goodness xP lol

PS-the Itachi cosplayer luvs everyone!~

Kawaii Akina
07-18-2005, 11:37 PM
yay! yes today was awesome that's for sure and that ice-rapey thing was funny lol XD though i didn't do much 'cause i felt sick and still i'm T_T though i thought i would take more pictures but end up only like 2 or 3 T_T

edit: btw, this is young naruto if your wondering ^^ (sick one)

TheWestWind
07-18-2005, 11:37 PM
*face palms* Yeah... the ice... It wasn't fair, lol!!! It was three-on-one!!!
Then it was three-on-one again on the subway back!! Poor young Sasuke... always picked on... lolz

LoneWanderer
07-18-2005, 11:38 PM
ice-rapey-ness LOL
and subway rapey-ness too lol

ya alot of fun hehe

SereneCrimson
07-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Mmmmmmm.. Ice Rape!

*Is the Young Itachi*
YES!!!! Its true.. I've joined onto this site.. LURVE ME!!! >.>

TheWestWind
07-19-2005, 05:05 PM
yay! You joined!! Welcome to cosplay.com, lol!

Mekou
07-19-2005, 07:32 PM
My pics are up. ^o^ They're all unedited, except for being made into a smalelr size. I have all the full images, so if you want one or a few of the pics in full size just send me a PM. =)

http://photobucket.com/albums/v37/mekou/Young%20Naruto%20Photoshoot/

I had fun. ^_^ Except for um...tripping. Twice. -___-;; My ankles hurts a lot more than it did now. o_O; *shrug* It'll be fine in a few days. XD At least I was semi-in character with falling over myself. XD

TheWestWind
07-19-2005, 08:03 PM
Umm... Can I use some of your pics in my cosplay gallery Mekou? Don't worry, I'll credit you for them!

Kawaii Akina
07-19-2005, 08:07 PM
thanks for putting up the pictures mekou-chan ^^ i wished i took more pictures even though i only took 2 T_T oh .. well i will hopefully take a lot more if there's another photoshoot ^^

Mekou
07-19-2005, 08:27 PM
Yes, yes everyone is free to use photos in their gallery. ^o^ Credit not required since I know which photos are mine no matter what. >D But it would be nice and such.

minion-chan
07-20-2005, 12:26 PM
waaahh I want Chris's pictures!

TheWestWind
07-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Everyone wants Chris' pics, lol! But I think it's hard for him to upload them onto websites and all. Don't worry, I'll bother him about it, lol!

Kawaii Akina
07-21-2005, 12:18 AM
okay here is the link to chris' photos. i uploaded it for him 'cause i think he couldn't or something like that http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ZYXVAVL10CW2369R8YWW2ON8X i hope it works for you all.