PDA

View Full Version : Bleach

RandomSchoolBoy
07-06-2005, 01:24 AM
Any Bleach Cosplayers want to have a gathering?

My Friends and I are going as Hitsugaya, Tousen and Ishida

[Edit:Tousen and Ishida totally bailed on me....]

Bleach Gathering
Day: Saturday
Time: 2-3pm

[General Characters]
Rukia [School Uniform]:FiliKlepto

[Urahara Shouten]
Urahara: Member of JaB's Group, Oracle, FiliKlepto
Urahara [Shinigami]: OokamiTsuki

[Captains]
Soi Fong: Member of JaB's Group
Byakuya: Member of JaB's Group
Hitsugaya: PinkHairedBaka*, RandomSchoolboy
Ukitake: PinkHairedBaka's Friend*, Naraku's wish*

[Vice-Captains]
Kira: Member of JaB's Group
Renji: JaB
Hisagi: DK Squall

*Said they might go

If I did something wrong, or you would like something to be changed, please dont hesitate to infrom me ^^

JaB
07-07-2005, 10:51 AM
I believe we'll have a pretty big Bleach group coming to PMX! :) Dunno exactly who yet, but there'll at least be a Renji, Soi Fong, Byakuya, Urahara, and a Kira there for at least one day.

Squall
07-08-2005, 01:25 AM
I'll probably bring my Hisagi costume.

MisforMurder
07-11-2005, 01:39 AM
My friend and I might go as Hitsugaya and Ukitake.

RandomSchoolBoy
07-12-2005, 11:15 PM
See First Post

DivineSage
07-15-2005, 10:37 PM
I'll be there, but my costume's a secret ^^

RandomSchoolBoy
07-15-2005, 11:34 PM
I'll be there, but my costume's a secret ^^

O.o Thats Hot :toothy:

@everyone else: so whens the best day/time/place to have the gathering for everyone?

Milai Sapphire
07-16-2005, 01:47 AM
I believe we'll have a pretty big Bleach group coming to PMX! :) Dunno exactly who yet, but there'll at least be a Renji, Soi Fong, Byakuya, Urahara, and a Kira there for at least one day.

JaB you guys are going to PMX? Are you guys planning on doing a hotel room? Anyway...I'll ask details about that later I suppose...x___x But should everything work as planned, because I do want to go to PMX (just would need to sort out hotel room stuff). I would plan on going on Tousen Kaname. Don't know what times would be best, but if anything comes up I'll just give my two cents about time and date.

bakatatsu
07-16-2005, 01:54 AM
Wow, I guess that there will be two Tousens at PMX this year ^^
but I havent started on my costume yet

Scruffy Rebel
07-24-2005, 03:51 AM
I'll be going there Saturday with my friends, most likely as Urahara.

~Oracle

Naraku's wish
07-25-2005, 12:24 PM
yeah, no

Scruffy Rebel
08-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Or actually it seems Sunday 'cuz they're all going for the Naruto gathering ^^' I'm trying to see which days I can get off from work...

~Oracle

Milai Sapphire
08-06-2005, 02:39 AM
Hmm, don't think I'll be going to PMX this year (sadly T___T), so I won't be at the Bleach Gathering as I hoped before. ^^; Have fun though everyone and good luck with your costumes~

RandomSchoolBoy
08-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Ahh We'll miss you Ms. Milai

Well anyways for the gathering I was thinking along the lines of Sunday 2 or 3pm between the Hyatt and LBCC?

So what do you guys think? I wont finalize it and post it in the gathering list just yet, seeing as we still have a little less than a month to go. Feel free to add some input, what did you guys have in mind?

Squall
08-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Ahh We'll miss you Ms. Milai

Well anyways for the gathering I was thinking along the lines of Sunday 2 or 3pm between the Hyatt and LBCC?

So what do you guys think? I wont finalize it and post it in the gathering list just yet, seeing as we still have a little less than a month to go. Feel free to add some input, what did you guys have in mind?

2 or 3pm on Sunday is a no go for me. Masq is on Sunday from 3-6pm now. If it were at noon, that'd be workable. Just my 2 cents tho.

RandomSchoolBoy
08-06-2005, 11:36 PM
oh wow that would've been a huge mistake to schedule the gaterhing during the masq. ^^;

So how does Noon sound for everyone else?

Scruffy Rebel
08-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Noon sounds doable for me as well!

Wont know my work schedule until two weeks before PMX, but even if I get scheduled there's three coworkers I'll try and pass my hours off onto IF the work schedule I get interferes with meeting up. ^^

~Oracle

RandomSchoolBoy
08-18-2005, 07:21 AM
Hmm I kinda worried about having the gathering before the masq. because i wonder if some people would want to be waiting in line for seats, no?

Maybe Saturday then around 3-4?

Squall
08-20-2005, 01:13 PM
Hmm I kinda worried about having the gathering before the masq. because i wonder if some people would want to be waiting in line for seats, no?

Maybe Saturday then around 3-4?

I think that'd work for me.

shogun
08-21-2005, 11:34 PM
I doubt if seats for masq will be a major problem. We planned this convention so that we won't have most of the line problems. On the other side, some of the rooms might be a tad larger than needed.

Mike

FiliKlepto
08-29-2005, 08:49 PM
I'll probably show up in my Rukia school uniform, and I might bring an Urahara along. :)

XenoAssassin1
08-30-2005, 01:33 PM
So what time is it set for? At noon or around 3-4. I'll be there but I need an exact time pleaseee ^____^

RandomSchoolBoy
08-30-2005, 03:48 PM
Well it starts at 2pm on Saturday now, since some of the bigger events begin at 3 that day.

So 2pm till whenever you feel like leaving

Btw, What Cosplay :D

DivineSage
08-30-2005, 05:06 PM
Ahh... time and money constraints have pushed my secret costume back on my list ^^ sorry. Anyway, I'll TRY to make it as Shinigami Urahara instead ^^

El Kaato
08-31-2005, 04:48 AM
I wanted to go to the bleach gathering as a hollow, but i haven't been able to find my chainsaw :-/

RandomSchoolBoy
08-31-2005, 04:56 PM
hehe Kaato, You can be the Bass Playing Hollow XD that gets all the female Hollows :D

El Kaato
08-31-2005, 10:55 PM
Haha, whatever my friend. Once everyone sees RSB cosplaying as Hitsugaya, ALL females (living or otherwise) will exclaim: wow, his soulcutter is so BIG and STRONG!!!

Besides, have you ever tried dating a female hollow??? They`re all clingy, wanting to eat your soul so that they can be closer to you, etc. I personally stick to kunoichi... unless she`s trying to assassinate me, in which case I tell her that we should just be friends.

Scruffy Rebel
08-31-2005, 11:33 PM
ooo darn, you'll have to take me off the list then, I'm only going with friends on Sunday. Least there are other Urahrara's going anyway though.

~Oracle

DivineSage
09-01-2005, 07:38 PM
Ahaha I'm changing once again ^^; I'm sorry! Anyways.... I'll be going as Kira Izuru instead. My friend (DaOutlaw) will be Hisagi Shuuhei, so we're gonna run around saying "Our captains suck!" What fun... Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience ^^;

glomp
09-01-2005, 10:17 PM
I can't go Saturday because I'm filming a wedding but look for Don Kanonji on Sunday and Monday :-) "The Spirits are always with yOOOUUUUUU!" "BWAHAHAHAHAHHA"

Ellescene
09-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Hey guys! Just returned from Saturday's PMX. I spent the majority of my day yelling "AIZEN-TAICHOU!!!" a la Hinamori (even though I wasn't cosplaying as Hinamori....oh well). Since this was my first time partaking in a gathering, the Bleach gathering was pretty fun, even if it was small and it seemed that quite a few people listed didn't attend...I guess that's okay though, because it meant we didn't need to take like three pictures for the whole group, and less chance for duplicates, even though there ended up being three Rukias (I must say, the Rukias rocked like woah)! Me included! I was the summer uniform Rukia with the cute "cheesy" drawings! :D My friends and I have decided to keep those doodles and scan them at least, possibly for future use, although I'd personally like to make more, just to amuse everyone.

I didn't manage to take any photos, unfortunately, because I forgot my camera. But once my friends upload their pictures, I shall quote-unquote "steal" their pictures for myself!

My group and I are attending all three days, so hopefully we'll be able to track down Don Kanonji tomorrow or Monday! :D And we shall "Bwaha" ourselves silly!

DivineSage
09-03-2005, 08:58 PM
Ah, I remember you! I was the Kira with boobs XD Yeah... the one that started stripping in front of the con center. My binding had slipped and I had to take it off >_< In any case, I was a little disappointed that so few people turned up, but it was fun nonetheless ^^ Haha yaoi with Aizen... which really doesn't make sense o_O

DaBossKnight
09-03-2005, 09:06 PM
BLEACH GATHERING PHOTOS RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=23644&member=4223

(Look at the last 3 pages)

RandomSchoolBoy
09-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the pictures Ms. DaBossKnight

About the gathering, it seemed like it got too hot outside for some of us so we retreated into the LBCC Main Area. And plus the Godly Obedience Convention (i think thats what they were) seem to be using that walk way space alot. Im so sorry if anyone showed up and couldnt find us. I had my friend waiting in btwn there to redirect anyone

I hope I can plan a better gathering next year ^^;

DaBossKnight
09-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Alright! I'm totally finished uploading all my images from Sunday and Monday.
I have more Bleach Photos in this gallery, come take a look!

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=23892&member=4223
(You can find them on pages 7 & 8)

DaBossKnight
09-07-2005, 11:08 AM
This one is my absolute favorite!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=466106