PDA

View Full Version : JROCK cosplayers @ PMX

enna
07-06-2005, 02:36 AM
Just wondering how many jrock cosplayers will be going to PMX this year??
:)

Pink_Sushi
07-06-2005, 03:20 AM
I am planning on it. XD

laserkei
07-06-2005, 01:26 PM
Saaame here. :D

darkenedxstar
07-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Ano... I wonder if I can get down there. XDDDDD I want to!! hrhrhr~~

shogun
07-07-2005, 01:18 AM
Keep your eye on the webpage for additional JRock bands from Japan to confirm.

Mike

laserkei
07-07-2005, 01:19 AM
Keep your eye on the webpage for additional JRock bands from Japan to confirm.

Mike

Sweet, I'm looking forward to it. :D

Kaoruyogi
07-07-2005, 02:35 AM
I'm coming! :love: Planning a Kami, hide, Kaoru, and egl or ega! :thumbsup:

beambitious
07-07-2005, 04:52 AM
omgarh i wanna go ; _ ; if i do go, i hope i finish my Drain Away Kyo in time.. i still need the fabric for the jacket; _ ;

KamisButterfly
07-07-2005, 05:49 PM
I'll be there hopefully. Don't know as what. Probably something Jrock related.

enna
07-08-2005, 01:47 AM
*Q* jrock.... cosplayers!!!!!

Everyone is talking about "hopefully" or "probably".... no one know for sure??
;_; Us jrock/ visualkei cosplayers have to unite and share the love! XD

hentai_tatsuha
07-08-2005, 05:03 PM
I'll be there as Misery PV no hide and I might also do a random Mana.

Kaoruyogi
07-08-2005, 06:22 PM
I have stuff for sure biatches!!! No maybes here!

Pink_Sushi
07-09-2005, 04:12 PM
OK OK..I will say FOR SURE!! I missed Expo, but nothing shall stop me now! -__-;

enna
07-10-2005, 02:26 AM
*feels the loved* Good to know that there will be jrock cosplayers there!! ^^

where's everyone staying at?? I wonder if they can give us a discount if we do group booking... *wishful thinking*

Kaoruyogi
07-10-2005, 02:33 AM
Wanna share my bed in my dorm room? I also have floor space...THIS IS FREE!!! I'm just taking the bus to and from the con and my dorm at Cal State Long Beach. ^_~

enna
07-10-2005, 02:12 PM
*O* LUCKY YOU!!!!!! >//< You don't have to spend extra money on the rooms... >//<

But once again would your dorm room hold an extra 3?? XD XD XD

Last minute hotel hunting can be stressful... O_X;;

shogun
07-11-2005, 03:06 AM
Plenty of time for hotels. However, given that this is Long Beach, I would strongly recomment you stay in the main convention hotels.

Mike

Eclipse-Chan
07-12-2005, 09:10 PM
I might, But if i did, it would be my first con. But i dont think i can =(

kabuki_KILLER
07-15-2005, 04:53 AM
I will be Mana illuminati :razz: one day (or maybe more days) with my friend as the Kozi for that pv. Other days I might do something random with the Mana make-up. I heard PMX was much smaller than AX, but with more jrock cosplayers.

We still need a decent illuminati Gackt, Kami, and Yu-ki. Can anyone direct me to where I should post my request?

I look forward to seeing all of you in costume. Feel free to come by me and say hello. Yes, I will speak and...I don't bite. :thumbsup:

enna
07-15-2005, 12:14 PM
Hahahahaha~~!! XD How funny! XD My friend Elly and I were doing that last year too! XD I was illuminati Gackt and she as Mana. And it just happened that we ran into an illuminati Kozi there. :bigtu:

But man, skin tight vinyl costume during summer = death.

Too bad we are already doing something else this year otherwise we can have an illuminati gathering... :T We actually were thinking of an illuminati gathering oneday and my friend actually agreed that she'd wear the illuminati bitch costume (yes, with boob tassle). But once again it wouldn't really work out.....

Even if you don't have the entire band you'll still get much LOVE. ^^

I'll look for you at the con. >:D

I will be Mana illuminati :razz: one day (or maybe more days) with my friend as the Kozi for that pv. Other days I might do something random with the Mana make-up. I heard PMX was much smaller than AX, but with more jrock cosplayers.

We still need a decent illuminati Gackt, Kami, and Yu-ki. Can anyone direct me to where I should post my request?

I look forward to seeing all of you in costume. Feel free to come by me and say hello. Yes, I will speak and...I don't bite. :thumbsup:

kabuki_KILLER
07-17-2005, 10:00 PM
Awww. Too bad. You wouldn't make a bad Gackt, but I must say you're a much better Meev. Cool, you were in that Magazine. I don't know if Allie (another Gackto) and I will make it into CURE magazine, but it would be interesting (I'm not photogenic).

Hahaha. I kept misspelling "gackt" while typing this and fixing it. I'm not much of a fan of him, but I AM a fan of the video.

enna
07-18-2005, 01:24 AM
*lol* Thanx. ^^

Illuminati was actually my first cosplay. I didn't even know how to put makeup on myself back than. ^^;;

It'd be cool if you get to be in the magazine! :heart: Let me know if you do so that I can *point* Hey! Look everyone! I KNOW this chick!!! >:D

*hanaji* Yesss.......... illuminati PV is....... *censored*.....

So you'll be at PMX for sure! ^^ I'd be really happy to see you than!! :heart: My friends and I are doing official Macabre, and I'm going to be the Toshiya; so if you happened to see me please come and say hi! :heart: :bigtu: I'm scared that I might get the wrong person. ^^;; *is retarded like that*

Awww. Too bad. You wouldn't make a bad Gackt, but I must say you're a much better Meev. Cool, you were in that Magazine. I don't know if Allie (another Gackto) and I will make it into CURE magazine, but it would be interesting (I'm not photogenic).

Hahaha. I kept misspelling "gackt" while typing this and fixing it. I'm not much of a fan of him, but I AM a fan of the video.

kabuki_KILLER
07-18-2005, 04:58 AM
Ok. I'll look for you. I doubt that you'll get the wrong person if looking for me though. Maybe people can hear me telepathically or something. At AX, people came up to me and asked me if I was kabuki_killer. I think I have a harder time recognizing other people because my attention span is rather short.

What goes on in my mind: "Hmmmm...Looking for Enna. Ooooh! Starbucks! :love:" :drink: :thumbsup:
20 Minutes Later: "...Now...what was I looking for earlier?" :eeek:

Is the PMX indoors and air conditioned? I've never been to it.

Kaoruyogi
07-18-2005, 08:51 AM
Hey Bridget! ^_^ It's Alice from AX...this year yeah...PMX will be indoors/air conditioned....it will kick the ass too...I'm really excited about all the musicians...^_^ I heard something cool from a staffer...but I got scolded for talking about it earlier...it'll be cool though!

shogun
07-18-2005, 12:08 PM
A lot of what you hear about musicians is just gossip. We contact about 20 to see if we can get just 5. Nothing is ever final until we send out a deal memo.

Mike

enna
07-18-2005, 02:28 PM
*O* And when will you know for sure?? I believe that the fangirls are dying to know. ^^ Please keep us updated if you hear anything!! :bigtu:

A lot of what you hear about musicians is just gossip. We contact about 20 to see if we can get just 5. Nothing is ever final until we send out a deal memo.

Mike

enna
07-18-2005, 02:33 PM
*lol* You'll be wearing the skin-tight vinyl out fit right?? ^^

We'll probably run into each other at starbucks though. I have to ahve coffee. Nothing stands in between me and my coffee in the morning! :untrust:

And maybe later on in the day we can both melt into piles of PVC goo. ^^;; I hope they have mean AC otherwise I'm gonna die..... and my Die will go down with me for sure.

I am so bad at recognising people. I hope that you'll be the only illuminati Mana there otherwise I'd ended up attacking a poor wrong cosplayer. ^^;;;

Ok. I'll look for you. I doubt that you'll get the wrong person if looking for me though. Maybe people can hear me telepathically or something. At AX, people came up to me and asked me if I was kabuki_killer. I think I have a harder time recognizing other people because my attention span is rather short.

What goes on in my mind: "Hmmmm...Looking for Enna. Ooooh! Starbucks! :love:" :drink: :thumbsup:
20 Minutes Later: "...Now...what was I looking for earlier?" :eeek:

Is the PMX indoors and air conditioned? I've never been to it.

kabuki_KILLER
07-21-2005, 10:54 PM
Is the name of the girl that's cosplaying DIE by any chance, named Dawn? That's the girl that cosplays my Kozi. For her DIE, she's the one with the big red hair and the pvc mask. If it is, then we might have schedule fitting issues.

Don't worry, you'll know it's me. I'm the GOOD Mana cosplayer. LOL. Kidding. Kidding. :bouncer: Most Mana cosplayers make the tube dress go all the way up to cover the boob area or make the skirt longer (cheaters), but I'm going to bind and not sell the outfit out short. And I don't think that's a very popular cosplay for Mana cosplayers. I think the Sakai, Gardenia, Gekka and some others are more popular.

Cadmium Polyphony
07-21-2005, 11:13 PM
All this talk, and after seeing all the Illuminati Gackts at AX makes me want to dig my Illuminati fit out of the closet.

Hrm.

kabuki_KILLER
07-21-2005, 11:21 PM
All this talk, and after seeing all the Illuminati Gackts at AX makes me want to dig my Illuminati fit out of the closet.

Hrm.
The illuminati Gackt? You mean Allie? Maybe you should find your costume. We MIGHT need one. So many people I have just met that just happen to know each other. >_<

Cadmium Polyphony
07-21-2005, 11:28 PM
I dunno what their real names were, but I saw a good share of 'em at this years AX.

Which is a two-sided ax. On the one blade it makes me want to do my Gackt cosplay; on the other it makes me NOT want to, as there's no shortage of cosplayers doing him from that era.

I'll probably just end up doing original jrock cosplay. I get such a kick out of people asking 'great costume, who're you cosplaying as?' and replying 'myself'.

Fun stuff.

kabuki_KILLER
07-22-2005, 12:45 AM
Hmmm. I dunno who you saw, but I only saw one illuminati Gackt, and it was a girl. There were several other guys that cosplayed Gackt, but I couldn't tell that they were cosplaying him until I asked. I guess their costumes were of the variety that you wouldn't look like Gackt in them unless you were Gackt himself. Like the less conspicuous kind. But then, people usually find me before I find them since I have a short attention span.

Oh well, I'm going to see lots of Manas and Dir en Grey people, and I get to listen to some of my friends whine about their feet. -_-' Oh bother. I should go back to fixing my vinyl gloves.

Everyone should go check out the thread for the Jrock gathering if they haven't already.

enna
07-22-2005, 02:18 PM
*LMAO* Yes yes yes than we are talking about the same Dawn. XD XDDD

I should call her later on tonight about our cosplay.... ^^;; Which day are you going to wear illuminati? Because we've been talking about Macabre since last year, and we are thinking about making a couple more for the next two days..... or maybe we can do half a day..... ^^;;;

Gya I'm gonna have to steal her from you than. XD

Is the name of the girl that's cosplaying DIE by any chance, named Dawn? That's the girl that cosplays my Kozi. For her DIE, she's the one with the big red hair and the pvc mask. If it is, then we might have schedule fitting issues.

Don't worry, you'll know it's me. I'm the GOOD Mana cosplayer. LOL. Kidding. Kidding. :bouncer: Most Mana cosplayers make the tube dress go all the way up to cover the boob area or make the skirt longer (cheaters), but I'm going to bind and not sell the outfit out short. And I don't think that's a very popular cosplay for Mana cosplayers. I think the Sakai, Gardenia, Gekka and some others are more popular.

kabuki_KILLER
07-26-2005, 06:36 PM
The jrock gathering is set.