PDA

View Full Version : Yaoi Paddle Duck Duck Goose!

nemisiscat
07-06-2005, 06:22 PM
For those of you who caught this on Monday at Anime Expo, it was a lot of fun! It had no mush pot. Instead, it was something like "You get caught, you get swat" by a yaoi paddle or a whip (since we lacked a yuri paddle).

Anyone interested in doing it again at SDCC? =D *gonna post this in the Comic-Con forum*

We could make this like.. a game day or something and have more Light Saber Limbo, Spin the Bottle, Twister, etc. lol Any ideas for rules for the Duck Duck Goose or ideas for other games are appreciated! =D

So far, the rules are:

*Players judge if the duck is safe if it's close. Swatter has final say.
*If you get caught and swat three times, your turn ends. Don't want your ass bleeding. lol
*You must touch the person's head when you're going "duck... duck... duck.. goose!"

Any other suggestions from those at AX?

Chibi Plush Toy
07-06-2005, 11:18 PM
I wanna play!!

raevyn
07-07-2005, 12:07 AM
Raevyn and Gowa-chan highly endorse this concept and would very much like to know when and where this will take place :D

SnowDragonX
07-07-2005, 12:17 AM
lol i remember that were u the one with the 'yaoi paddle'?... it was funny but wrong so i left...where will u be playing it, anyways?

btw...i hope dante wasn't hurt that bad.lol

nemisiscat
07-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Well, I suggest we have it the last day, like at AX. As for where to have it, I have no idea. Anyone have any location ideas?

Oh yes! And since I don't have a paddle of my own, would someone like to temporarily donate one to the game?

raevyn
07-07-2005, 07:42 PM
I know Gowa-chan is absolutely determined to buy one at the 'con, but I don't know anyone who owns one now.

BloodRayne
07-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Another thing we can do, a con long game, is play tag. Make like 2-3 teams, each a different color, have a sticker or a small peice of paper to put into your tag that says what team you are on. When someone else tags you, you have to give up your tag marker and you are out of the game but you keep what ever tag markers you have gotten. At the end of con, we all post how many of each color we got. Which ever team gets the most tag markers and has the most members in wins. Kind of a fun little thing. And it gets cosplayers to interact and meet each other.

nemisiscat
07-07-2005, 08:24 PM
OMg! That's a fricking ingeneous idea! I really like that! =O

Shiya Wind
07-08-2005, 01:39 AM
That was seriously fun XD

Saint Sake
07-08-2005, 02:38 AM
a friend and i sat there for 2 hours watching. We thought it was the best way to end any convention. Next year, we really do need a Yuri paddle. (seeing a Pink Panther slap someone with one of those things... priceless.)

Suzushichan
07-08-2005, 03:00 AM
heh.heh.heh...i just like to spank people. ;) j/k....well, maybe...

~suzushi :cool:

nemisiscat
07-09-2005, 06:00 AM
I'll have to buy both paddles for next year for sure.. but for now.. Does anyone have at least one of the paddles? x_X Otherwise we gotta use our hands. lol

BloodRayne
07-09-2005, 01:07 PM
I have a duct tape flogger?

nemisiscat
07-11-2005, 06:12 AM
Lol. XDD Bring it then? XD

Oh.. where are we going to hold this event?

Akira_Kun
07-11-2005, 01:58 PM
so this doesn't means that random guys who other people think are bishie are gonna get spanked, right? o_O''''

Suzushichan
07-11-2005, 02:22 PM
I'll spank you anyways. ;)

nemisiscat
07-11-2005, 08:36 PM
It means that if you play and get caught by the person you selected as goose, you'll get swatted. lol

Suzushichan
07-12-2005, 08:26 PM
hey, why don't you have this event during the time of my gathering? everyone's going to be there anyways. ^_^

Assish
08-30-2005, 09:44 PM
I only got spanked due ot my busted boots...damn DDR.

xmissxhellx
09-18-2005, 07:09 PM
hahaha that sounds like so much fun!!! i'd play!! just tell me where and when cuz im definitely gonna be there next year!! ^-^

though i must ask... does a yaoi paddle hurt?? a lot?? ive never been spanked by one... @_@

SnowDragonX
09-19-2005, 01:30 PM
wasn't duck duck game tried once and we didn't start it?

nemisiscat
09-20-2005, 05:00 PM
Huh? I didn't do it at Comic-Con... >_> I was too annoyed that I kept getting phone calls every two seconds. >_< And photographed. I don't mind each of them on their own, but when I keep getting called while getting my picture taken or asked for my photo while I'm on the phone.. then I'm kinda annoyed. *vent vent* Okei. Over it. lol

SaiyukiAoi
05-02-2006, 05:20 AM
Hey everyone, this is the Yaoi Bunny from DDY AX2005 here... We still have the Yaoi paddle from last year that was signed from all the participants, and we WILL be bringing it. Lady and Dante will be there, as well as Kaiko(Jin king of bandits) and myself(Yaoi bunny) *FYI im straight...* :o And thats about it. It went well last year, it was really fun. At the start we had a limbo competition first (I won!) and then it turned into duck duck yaoi. Me Kaiko and lady are planning on having it the same time on the last day of anime expo :o But its discussable. :D Duck Duck Yaoi is fun and user friendly!

nemisiscat
05-02-2006, 06:04 AM
I left too early to sign the damned thing and I was like the hostess person too... :bigcry:

Anyway, I sooo wanna do this. I will be there, for sure. =D Am I still the hostess chica or one of them, anyway? *sweatdrop*

Karisu-sama
05-03-2006, 04:37 AM
1) Please don't rez old threads.

2) This is not about cosplaying, or about a cosplay gathering at a con. We don't usually have threads on open room parties at a con, or threads on who is meeting who and when to go see fireworks at the con on July 4th, and Cosplay.com is not the place to post about getting together for a game at the con, either.

BJD doll gatherings at cons, which often involve Cosplay costumes on dolls, mainly get posted to the Den of Angels Ball Jointed Doll forums. Cosplay.com is really supposed to be for specifically cosplay-related happenings and discussion.

Perhaps the proper place to post this sort of thing is in the SDCC webforums (if they exist), where there may be plenty of people including non-cosplayers who might be up for a silly game.

If you do "need" to play still stuff like this, play safely, and well away from people who have not consented to be part of the game. One person gets hurt and the whole con can be in trouble.

If you must use a "9-tail", there may be a dealer selling one of those interesting-looking but pretty harmless floggers somewhere. (It's probably safer than a large wooden paddle.)